Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Pets: Letters to Iris, from Simon

Communities > Forums > Pets
bookmark
Forum: PetsReplies: 134, Views: 1,543
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

October 18, 2010
9:10 PM

Post #8163519

Hello Iris, this is the first cyber love letter, that I has ever writ.I want you to know, that you is the prettest Mezzer, I has ever seen.I hopes you look as good, as your picture, cause seeing your picture, has had me actin like I'm on nip.Old unkle Tigger says, "You will get over it", but I don't think I will.I am the happest Mezer that the world has ever known.I am so glad, that I have you to write to.I hopes to hear from you. Simon

Thumbnail by mqiq77
Click the image for an enlarged view.

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

October 19, 2010
1:15 PM

Post #8164580

Omigoodness Simon, thank you for the very nice letter. I no Souky gets them alla time from that rascal Huck, but I had no idea you wood send one to me. Thank you very much. You seem to be quite a gentleman in spite of your tender years. I wood like to say I am a lady but unforchunitly I am always in search of fun and somtimes it gets me in trubble. Not bad trubble. Just mom yellin at me. Nobody here is any fun. i hope they gets a noo kitty that will want to play becaz all these other cats is old or lazy.

I must confess I has another admirererer, and his name is Nutella, but he hasn't sent me a letter for a long time so you don't need to worry about it. He looks just like me. You look like a sealed-with-a-kiss point. That's a cat joke in case you dint no.

You are very handsome. I bet Souky is gonna be jellus. Here's a picture of me when I was your age, just for you.

Love,
Iris

Thumbnail by meezersfive

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 20, 2010
5:20 PM

Post #8166817

Dis...is jusss pathedic...you is barely lidder box trayned...and you iz in loves with iris...and she is like 3 ears old I think!

Huck, (who is muches more eggsperienced with the love issues take notes)
motts1
south central, WI
(Zone 5a)

October 20, 2010
6:17 PM

Post #8166894

UH, uh. OOOO...It must be kitty love.````````` (the two footers will only get the tune if they are from the high school time of 60's 70s'

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 20, 2010
7:08 PM

Post #8166990

Well, it aints muskrat loves ...hehehe
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

October 20, 2010
8:54 PM

Post #8167157

I am standing right behinds my daddy, and we are writting this letter to my bright breath of string, Iris. If you Huck, thinks I don't know much, well just yesterday, I stands ups to Tigger, a very seasoned feral, and mades my self known, that I'm nots gettin whopes on the head, just for going to the food dish. You might not knows this, but Tigger has a very strong left, and we comes to a good understanding.
So now dudes, my Dr. apointment is, Oct.26, and Maybe then I'' slow down, or not fight with Baggy, or Tigger, coarse thats up to dem.
How beautiful my Iris is, and it grows in my heart.Iris is not worried, bout me nots being, as you say," barely litter box trained," That don'ts matter, cause my daddy was claimed, by momma, for he was litter box trained.At least I'm not as dumb as baggy, who has been in fights with possums, yes, two, to be exat, and I'm not sure who came out the best.
Any way, M&D are getting ready for Jay man, and Tigger, and Baggy are concerned, but not me, I might share my bed wiff him, but he better watch how he talk, cause I spends more time in that bed, so its all mine.I heard him tell daddy, that "There won't be any D--n cats in my room"I must come up with a good one, cause my daddy blowes up a baloon, and puts it under the covers, and I pounce on it. He better not look like a ballon, in my bed.("Barley litter box trained")! Huh-HuhI
Iris, don't listen to old juvies, abouts my feelings, I'll tells you myself. Simon

Thumbnail by mqiq77

mrs_colla

mrs_colla
Marin, CA
(Zone 9b)

October 20, 2010
10:23 PM

Post #8167323

Simon, cutie pies, yous is too jongk for a dame like MY Iris. Nutella

Thumbnail by mrs_colla

mrs_colla

mrs_colla
Marin, CA
(Zone 9b)

October 20, 2010
10:26 PM

Post #8167324

Simon, she can have 2 boyfriends, don't listen to my little broddr! Ollie

Thumbnail by mrs_colla

mrs_colla

mrs_colla
Marin, CA
(Zone 9b)

October 20, 2010
10:27 PM

Post #8167327

Simon, take her. Nutella is a pest, she deserves bedderest! Weaver

Thumbnail by mrs_colla

mrs_colla

mrs_colla
Marin, CA
(Zone 9b)

October 20, 2010
10:30 PM

Post #8167329

BOYS! Let's all be friends!!! Sparkie!

Thumbnail by mrs_colla

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 21, 2010
4:54 AM

Post #8167459

I knews, it was a madder of time before Nutella showed up to claim his woooman. Sigh. Its like a harleqwen rooomance novel on here sumtimes.

I can juss see Iris all puffed up and struttin...thinkin she has all the boys fitin over her.

Simon, don't you or Daddy take any business from Jay man...its your howze and he needs to respeckt your Daddy and his wishes for his own home. Or he can go sleeps in the garage! It is called FURRniture for a reason...a cat belongs on it!

I gotta go...the world needs saving. No worries, me and Dexter, we gots your back.

Huck

Thumbnail by DebbiesDaisy

mrs_colla

mrs_colla
Marin, CA
(Zone 9b)

October 21, 2010
10:32 AM

Post #8167942

We all leeeeev togetherrrr!

Thers is room for 2 moor to eat Sir Simon and Dame iris!

Thumbnail by mrs_colla

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

October 21, 2010
12:35 PM

Post #8168106

We all sleeps togedder too 'cept for Souky who is not soshable wif us.

Iris

Thumbnail by meezersfive

mrs_colla

mrs_colla
Marin, CA
(Zone 9b)

October 21, 2010
12:49 PM

Post #8168145

Adorable!!!!!

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 21, 2010
1:26 PM

Post #8168191

Offs kours she isn't sociable...Princesses must sleep up...and on pillows. Its in the fairy books.
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

October 21, 2010
4:32 PM

Post #8168493

Thanks Nutella, yous keeps sleeping, and I'll take care of Iris. Yous has a very nice fambly, and yous not so bad youself.I believe "alls fair in love, and war", buts I likes love the best.Now when it comes to dealing with ole Jay Man, we are goina takes care of that. Aunt Debbie, yous right, its furrniture, and I sleeps in there.Baggy, and Tigger opened the phone book up to (Hotels), sos daddy can get the idea.Daddy feels too obligated to Jay Man, but we sees him different.
Iris, I want you not to worry, and all I ask is Pick the best, and I know things will work outs well.There is an old song, back in M&D years, that goes "On top of ole smoky, I lost my dear lover, from courting too slow", and I'm not the one sleeping. Simon

Thumbnail by mqiq77

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

October 21, 2010
5:40 PM

Post #8168630

You looks very comfertabal, and not at all sleepy! And you are very hansome, I must say. Thisis a good place for snugling. Come on over.

Iris

Thumbnail by meezersfive

mrs_colla

mrs_colla
Marin, CA
(Zone 9b)

October 21, 2010
9:16 PM

Post #8168868

Simon, cuty kitten, this is Nutella's mother.
He doesn't know what's coming, we are getting a member of the K9 family to join the family in 2 weeks. Nutellie-king's sleepy days are quickly coming to an end!

Iris, you have grown into a lovely lady cat!

Here is a picture of the dog, who are naming Simba, after the Fox Terrier I had growing up in my young years!

Christie

Thumbnail by mrs_colla

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 22, 2010
5:11 AM

Post #8169057

OOooOoohhhh he isn't gonna be a happy cat...nope. That one has chompers...

My mom is here "oooohhhh puppy...how cute" Ackkkk

At leeest he isn't big enuff to eats you like Izzy is...but...he is gonna eats your foods.

Huck
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

October 22, 2010
10:54 AM

Post #8169547

I know that Nutella will like the new dog, because it has such a sweet face, and am sure its "Cat frendly", and my daddy says he likes the new dog, and wishes he could get another, but mom gots too upsot, when "Heather" died, that daddy won't get another.Thats alright, they have us, and Baggy, and Mitzi love Daddy best, and I loves momma best, so do Tigger, so thats works out.
Yo sure do have a comfortable bed, Iris, I woulds Love to Cuttle in there with you. You will find me very presonal, and loving. The pic was of me helping Momma reads the paper.I has to turn the pages.Sometimes I fells asleep like this, on the arm of the couch.Daddy says we needs a new couch, but I likes this one best of all. Simon

Thumbnail by mqiq77

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 22, 2010
11:00 AM

Post #8169552

Hey, itz me...Axl...Im the baybee around here...so they think. But I am a tuff dude...no madder what Huck says.

Simon, I gots my personal bed too...its adjustable...

I gots it almost trained ...and don't worreee...I don't want to make no kidy eyes at Iris...she is WAY too olds for me.

Axl

mrs_colla

mrs_colla
Marin, CA
(Zone 9b)

October 22, 2010
11:43 AM

Post #8169588

Axl, I wans one toos! where you buys it? A rakkoon bite my tush, I needs you kouch! Weave-Meister

Thumbnail by mrs_colla

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 22, 2010
12:05 PM

Post #8169612

OOOOOUCH! Ohhh that hurtz bad...I can tell. Did you have a raybees booster? I thinks I am gonna cry from your boo-boo...I am only 10 weeks old ...so I can still cry for a frend.

I don't know where mom gots my kowch...she said its an old moddle and she has had it for bouts 21 years...WAY before my time.

Sumtimes its not very deepennadable...and lets my brudder Dexter sits on my head.

Axl

mrs_colla

mrs_colla
Marin, CA
(Zone 9b)

October 22, 2010
2:22 PM

Post #8169854

AXL! You koutch is broken! Sittin on you head! no!
I have gotten picky picky in my but for rabeez yes! My mommy is hidink antubiotuk pills in a yummie, she doesn't know I know, shhhh!

My broodr Nutella had such koutch when he was a littler terror!

Wever-san

Thumbnail by mrs_colla

mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

October 22, 2010
3:56 PM

Post #8170013

Hey Weve, how you get tangled wiff a rakkoon? Baggy fights the possum, when it comes around to eats whats lef of the food, and his ears are all hurted, but he don't have the boo-boos what you got.Ouch !!
I don'ts got a koutch like axl has, but I bet I can gets one. Nutella how come yous gots rid of the koutch, what you had? I thought they gets more compfy wiff age. Simon

Thumbnail by mqiq77

motts1
south central, WI
(Zone 5a)

October 22, 2010
7:59 PM

Post #8170434

Poor baby, did anybody write any pawetry on your bandage?

mrs_colla

mrs_colla
Marin, CA
(Zone 9b)

October 22, 2010
9:24 PM

Post #8170629

I tooks it OFF! Noboddy writed, I don't likie! Weave-Meister

Thumbnail by mrs_colla

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 23, 2010
7:26 AM

Post #8171105

You bedder puts it back on Weave-meister...its gonna gets and infekshion...espeshially if you visits the box.

Don't eets it like Izzy does...thats just bad.

Huck
motts1
south central, WI
(Zone 5a)

October 23, 2010
8:27 AM

Post #8171205

Maybe if a note is written with a bit of bling...pretty and safe ink..it will be cool enough for you to wear.
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

October 23, 2010
5:16 PM

Post #8171963

Iris, with all these kitty concerns, lets us just flootaways on our emaginary love cloud to a place like shang re la, and pretend we has forever to splore our inside thoughts.I know your sister has this tghing for Huck, but I doubt his magination is as detailed as mine.We can floot on a ship, through the sky, and look down on Huck, and Souky, and they will enves where we is going.Stay wid me, and beyond the sky is the limit.We can leaves after the 27th of Oct, cause I has to keeps my appointments wiff the Vets.
Take care of yo buitiful self, and don't listen to Huck.(Don't knows how to use a kitty box!!) Simon

Thumbnail by mqiq77

mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

October 24, 2010
4:30 PM

Post #8173795

Hello love birds, this is Simon, and I jest ocomplished anuter miles stone, that I has to tell yous about. You knows Baggy has issues wid me, and I guess ebery else, but he came into the kitchen, and saw me, and I guess i'm not supose to be whar he is, so he puffs up, at me, and I lets the air out of him.Why do eberbody think cause I's a Meezer, that they have to bes afraid of me?Do other Meezers walk around like dat, and gets the right-a-way?I don't understands that.
Another thing, when Daddy sits where mommy, and me sits, on the koutch, I does all in ,y power to get him to move, cause thats mommy, and my seat.Let daddy go figure. Simon

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 24, 2010
4:38 PM

Post #8173818

Hehehe, Simon, I do the same thing with Mom. She is my MOM...and noboddy elses...and I don't share her. Ifn' I wants Mom time...and someone else is there...they gotta go. I climb on mom and clame her. Same with the bed at nights time...nobody on my mom in bed...I chases them right off...unless I sayz it is oK. IFn' dad is too klose...I sleeps in the middle of the bed...so he don't rolls over on her...

Juss doing my job...and I am nots a meezer...
BUT...you know...it cood be kauz you hasn't had your surgery yet...and the other male kiddies know...and things cood change after that little surgery.

Huck

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 26, 2010
2:25 PM

Post #8177568

Hey Simon and Tiger...and Baggy...did the jayman leeve you alone and did you sleep on your bed likes you suposed too?

Iris is probalee cryin in her milk she hazn't herds from you...

We gots nastee storms here coming...Mom is upsotted about twirleybirds in the air possibles...and boomers.

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

October 26, 2010
4:42 PM

Post #8177857

Oh I has no worrys about Simon, I am far too busy rearrajing the airya rugs and pruning plants to worry about mail. I think he is busy too wif all thos other cats to edukate and trane. to say nothing of guests whoo think they are entitled to hav the hole bed to themselfs. Our visiters no better, and we are willing to share as long as they don't take too much of our spays.

Waving to Simon!
Iris
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

October 26, 2010
8:29 PM

Post #8178495

Iris you knows I holds you in high esteem.You is, not only bootiful, but you is smart too.We have alls had a say to Jay man, about how he needs to respect us, and we sleeps where we wants.
I hopes yous sleep wonderfuls, Iris. Tomorrow, I goes to the vetspittle, and will have to stay over night, and will return thursday, a brand New Man.Wisshes me luckes. Simon

Thumbnail by mqiq77

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

October 27, 2010
2:49 AM

Post #8178770

You alreddy gots lucky Simon, wif Uncle Mike taken care of you! Tell him the vet shood check your eyes too, cuz mine yoost to get reddish like that cuz I had a fekshun in them. now they are all better and wen mom cleanz them she alwaz uses a tishu. I hopoe you get a good nap wen they do yor operashun, and wake up feelin good.

Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 27, 2010
5:05 AM

Post #8178875

SOUKY Meezer...is you over here flirtin with Simon, and rigts in fronts of me and Iris. You not sposed to be lookin at nobodys eyes but mine.

I spose I been neeglektin you, I am sorry. I shood be writin luv notes to you on our thred...but I am layzee...and Moms ADD is off the walls. If its bright and shiney, we loose her...bam, there she goes. haha

I am still kid sittin...I sat on him til mom yelled yesserday...then I tried to box him up and ship him somewhere...all the parts wooodn't fits in.

Simon, I knows you is at the vetspital...I iz a sayin a prayer for you, and feel yurrr pain...been there. Its for the best...you don't need any kiddens like this one around. And someone just dumped him and his sisssters when they was a few weeks old.

Fist pops to ya dude...you de man.

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

October 27, 2010
5:44 AM

Post #8178928

Now Huck don't gets your tail all atwittled, I'm just eksprsing simpathy for poor little Simon on behaf of Iris whoo isn't to quick on the keybord. An I was asposed to sign that for Iris but I;m yoost to riting to you and made a misteak altho im ushyooly more akurit. Stay colm.

Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 27, 2010
6:34 AM

Post #8179000

ROFL, I figureed that was sumthing like that dat happened. You womenfolks get konfused eazalee. I knows all about it kauz of mom with her ADD, thankfully she is more like a turtle or snail with ADD kauz she is gettin old and don't move too fast to have ADHD. Don't tell her I sayed that...I won't get treats.

And, since you brought it up...my twitterin tail is mauled. That little nittwitt seems to think me and Dex has tails only for his entertainment purpossess.

I am so sikk of the word "awwwwww" between him and the new yoooman baybeee comin over...its not rght.

Huck
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

October 27, 2010
7:06 AM

Post #8179082

I's don'ts want no responsiablities, so you knows I don'ts want any little kittes, at my responsibilites.I does hopes my operation will fix that, and I can live free, and wid th family, what I picked out.Dat way I can keeps having funs wid my Iris, and Huck, you will be some kind of BIL, or sometin lik dat. I guess what I trying to say is, we's all fambly. Simon

Thumbnail by mqiq77

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 27, 2010
8:24 AM

Post #8179209

Simon, thats maykin Mom smile big...that you is famalee and Unka Mike and Tigger too! She likes that.

Maybe Tigger coods bees Daisys boyfriend...she lost her boyfrend Horsie two yeeers ago. He got sickly and went to the Bridge. She was in mournin for two yeeers...hiding in the baysement...and it was Rory the meen sisster too. BUT...she is up back here now from the baysement...and beein sociable.

Have you ebber met DaisyMay? She is same age as me...5 eeeers. This is her...in the same box that kidden sits in.

Huck

mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

October 27, 2010
2:21 PM

Post #8179918

Daisey, I remembers Horsie, and wept when he died. I know abouts you, but really hadn not had the chance to see a pictures of you. Maybees we can comunicate. Tigger

Thumbnail by mqiq77

mrs_colla

mrs_colla
Marin, CA
(Zone 9b)

October 27, 2010
4:00 PM

Post #8180117

Take him. I is goingk to be deat in lesssss than a weeeek. Mother getting a DOHG! I tink Doghs smelly YUK! Nutella

Thumbnail by mrs_colla

mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

October 27, 2010
4:25 PM

Post #8180156

Nutella, I loves to see the way all you cats can eats together.That can't happen in our house, cause somebody gona distrub something, and always Tigger goes first, at what ever. The one who gets left outs, is Mitzi.Baggy has No manners at all, and old Tigger is still (First), and no bodies cares about Simon, buts Simon.So we don't have "Happy Feedings".You is so lucky you has harmony in your house. Simon

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 27, 2010
8:15 PM

Post #8180665

Unka Mike, did you heers how Simon did for his sirgereee...or is that toomarrow? I forgotted.

I thinks it is toomarrow...reemember do not FEED him after midnight tonight...pick up his foods and water. Mom had to cancel mine the first time...kauz she forgot to hide ALL the food and water, and I found a snack!

Nutella, you will all has that dog trained in no time...don't you worree. He will be hidin from all you.
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

October 28, 2010
8:45 AM

Post #8181276

Yea Nutella, dougs is dumb, and it don'ts takes long for us to train.
Aunt Debbies, Simon went in for his opr ation yesterdays, and spends the nite wiff the vetspital. Daddy is spose to pic him ups today.We don'ts know how orr what they dids, but needed bloods works, and the big Zipp.Now maybe I can stands him, but what I can't stands is, Jay man. Baggy

Jeannie63

Jeannie63
Mequon, WI
(Zone 4b)

October 28, 2010
9:38 AM

Post #8181345

Baggy, you needs to take it easy on Simon for awhile yet. After the oprashion, it still takes a few weeks for all them hormoans to gets out of his sysstem. And he is gonna smell FUNNY when he gets home!
Thor

mrs_colla

mrs_colla
Marin, CA
(Zone 9b)

October 28, 2010
2:19 PM

Post #8181735

Hopspitul stinks! Poorrrrr him...
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

October 28, 2010
7:36 PM

Post #8182232

Simon is homes, M&D picked him ups at 6:00 tonight, cause the vets said he was having more problems comming off dope, cause hes not as use to it as older dudes.The vets did two dudes at the same time, and the tux was awake, and climbing, but Simon kept opening his mouth lik he gag. He is muck better, as of now, and ate, and drank, and used the litter box. Huck, he used it by himself. Tigger

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 28, 2010
7:44 PM

Post #8182242

Tigger...you is a good big brudder. And, Simon dude, is a man now.

Sounds like the breathing tube caused some irritation in his throat. Eating some soft food and water nearby lots...will help. I would keep him quiet for a few days, no jumping or wresting at all.

Glad to hear the little dude is home!

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

October 28, 2010
7:53 PM

Post #8182259

Get bedder real fast Simon, I'll send some kitty kisses for you to make you feel bedder.

Iris
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

October 31, 2010
4:24 PM

Post #8187337

Happy Halloween, Iris.I hopes you gets the bestes of stuff, ifs yous goes outs, but I don't needs to go outs. You see, I have my own "Great Pumpken", that is if he puts on an orange tee shirt, but he does keeps me. amd all in taste treats, and toys. I can play wiff the toys, and I hears boff of em laughing, at what I'm a doing.I has learned that if yous turns the ball in the yellow spin-a-round upsod down, you has a teter totter, and the ball keeps spinning, and the hoomans laugh, an I keeps going.You should try it.
I am getting over my surgeory, as well as could be spected, and will feels like cyber stroll in the moon light.I hopes you is up to going, and share the wonderful sights together.You let me know how you feels about that.
I'll bet old Huck won't do that, or if he does, maybe we can double date.
I heres that next mounth, hoomans bring in a lot of turkey, and we gets to eat it from there hand. Has you heard about that?
Looking foward to hearing from my peachy meezer. Good night my peach. Simon
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

October 31, 2010
4:45 PM

Post #8187378

Deer Miss Daisy May,
This is Tigger, and I do so remembers Horsey, and think he was such a fine xsample of a real manley dude, and we alls misses him. I hopes he is haveing a wonderful life on the other side of the bridge.My Daddy said that their dog "Heidi ", came to him in a dream, and said , "its OK to love another Pet, cause pets who are loved by a hooman, will live with the hooman, when they cross the bridge". My daddy said that that was as real, as if it actually happened, so I feels like I will always be with my hoomans.
I saw your picture, as you were sitting in front of the puter thing, and It made me think, that you might like your very own letter, so will you share thoughts, and desires wid me, while the youngens enjoys their (puppy Love), while wrighting back, and fourth?You seems like a serious thinker, with compasion for weaker critters. Thats how I have turned out. I takes care of all the younger kits, for my hoomans.I also like being with M&D, but don't want to be touched. Do you likes to be touched by your hooman?Maybe you can helps me wid that. Tigger

Thumbnail by mqiq77

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 31, 2010
5:22 PM

Post #8187419

Deer Tigger,

Thank you so kindleee for writing to me, and for beein so respektful to my beloved Horsie...may he rest in peeece.

Abouts 2 yeers ago, my yoooman sister found this stray hoooligan cat, they named her Rory...she was NOT the nisest individual. I was upsotted between my Horsies loss...and this trollop moving in. SO, I moved to the basement on my own. Mom, who does has a good hart...tried to tame the saveage beest. But she wasn't too be tamed. She piked up some very nawtee habits...and sadly, she had to go to a rehoming shelter...along with my brudder Toby...and the two kiddens that were dumped with Axel.

Mom kried so much for days...I felt bad. But I started comin back upstairs affter about a week or so. And now, I follows Mom ebberywheres again. BUT Mom is the only ones allowed to tuch me unless I say soo. Yesserday...I akshually jumped on Dads lap for a bit. He was reeleee surprized...he didnt' reelize he had food! Hmppf. Lowly yooman.

I woods so like to correspond with a kind fellow like you, and your mighty handsome also...if you don't mind my sayin.

This is the kid, givin me a kiss. I spose I look affter the kiddens too.

Yours,
DaisyMay

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

November 1, 2010
6:10 AM

Post #8188114

Dear Simon,
I wasnt lowwed out for Haloweenie, becaz mom sayed i wood scare peeple too much. ha. And i am not lowwed to eat candy either.

This morning dad got up first and so he shut the door so mom cood sleep. only thing is i was still in ther so i had to stomp around on mom and wake her up so she cood let me out.

Therre wont be a full moon for about three weeks Simon, but let me know and we can take a moonlight stroll. I hope you fele good after your operashun, but try to take it easy so everything heels up good.

Iris
lincolnitess
Lincoln, NE
(Zone 5b)

November 3, 2010
9:32 AM

Post #8192277

Simon, we all want to send you get well wishes. Our Simon has his vet appointment, but we haven't told him yet about the surgery. He has enough other new things to get used right now. Before he came, we mostly only got dry food, but now canned food is being served on the deck every day. Guess there are some advantages to getting a new bother.

Samson

Thumbnail by lincolnitess

mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

November 3, 2010
8:55 PM

Post #8193523

I is having some essues wid Mitzi, and Baggy, they are so ober starched, that they can't eben has fun.All us ($) was involved wid nascar, and mine is the fastest.Would that make em mad? Tigger is smart enough to ketch me, but Baggy, and Mitzi gets mad, and starts Groulin!! That is when I blows them off the rug, and land in Mitzis spot.Then she starts that old yeow stuff.Then Tigger gets tired, and will go lie down, and I blows over him, but he don't get mad, but he will ketch me if I does it again, and I will squall.His left paw is somin to stays clear of.Simon

mrs_colla

mrs_colla
Marin, CA
(Zone 9b)

November 6, 2010
11:16 AM

Post #8197624

Ifff you vant to be disgusterd, lookie here! Nutella

Thumbnail by mrs_colla

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

November 6, 2010
11:24 AM

Post #8197644

OHHHHMYGOODNESSSOOOOOOO CUTE!

Sorry Nutella...I got outs of control.

Aunt Debbie

wren107

wren107
Jacksonville, FL
(Zone 8b)

November 6, 2010
11:32 AM

Post #8197654

Oh a Border Terrier!! Cute

Aunt Sandy
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

November 6, 2010
11:58 AM

Post #8197685

Nutella, you is one fine cat, to puts up wiff loosing your girl, and being replaced wiff the cuttiest dog, I has seen.
Aunt Debbie, you says he's a border terrior? Thats a new one on me, but my daddy says he would love a travel companion like him.Momma wants let daddy gets another dog, cus they might die before the dog. I knows I'm a young kitty, Meezer, infact, but I neber heard of hoomans being that silly.Why, if they both should pass on, Aunt Karen wods take us all in, and we can get by with more, with Aunt Karen

Thumbnail by mqiq77

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

November 6, 2010
12:11 PM

Post #8197707

You are very right, Aunt Karen would take any family member needing a home if that should happen. AND I firmly believe that dogs & cats alike, help one to live a longer life. There are plenty of dogs out there needing good homes, and they would be very happy to share with a cat...I mean,

Just look at these two. They are pretty much inseperable at times.

mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

November 6, 2010
9:40 PM

Post #8198567

My dearest Miss Dasey May,
This night they say on the picture box, that we is goina jump back an hour, but I don'ts understands any of that, so I wanted to take this moment to drop you a line.
Please don't thinks that I is a Line talker, cause I not, but have a very pure heart.I is what people would say a good cat, that appreiciates living in a nice house, and enjoying my fambly, like all smart cats do, and things gets so good here, that I have the purest love for my M&D.Please don't confuse that with being passive, cause I is not, but good sence I has.
You are some what a mystrey to me, as why stay in the basement?Does you like cool darker places, cause if you do, I understands. Yous looks like you would make your M&D happy, by taking care of Izzy, and Axil. Yous seem to do that with compassion.Thats a good trate, in a woman, and manly men reconise that, and react in accordance. Please enjoy the back jumping tonight, but I'm going to my bed, and dream of you. Tigger

Thumbnail by mqiq77

mrs_colla

mrs_colla
Marin, CA
(Zone 9b)

November 6, 2010
11:36 PM

Post #8198605

Auntie Debbie, how CUTE!!!!! Sparkie, who is in charge for some whooping when the dog puts his nose in behinds!

Thumbnail by mrs_colla

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

November 8, 2010
5:36 AM

Post #8200604

Deer Tigger,

Thank you for your letter...I much appresheated it, and enjoyed it very much.

I shood probably tell you about myself and how I came to live here with "Aunt Debbie" whooom I call...Mom. WAY back abouts 5 years...Mom was sitting up reading, with one of the yooman kids, and chatting. It was just starting to get reelee nice outside...so they had the windows open. The month...was May.

Mom & Yoomanchild (who was about 21 at the time) heard something outside...and Mom got up to look. Sure enuff...an adorable kidden was on the front porch. That would be me. Mom opened the door...and I took off like lightening across the yard down the street. Well mom was upsotted...tried finding me. NO GO.

Finally Mom went to bed...and Yoomanchild was still downstairs. At the strike of MIDNIGHT...yes, the magical hour...Mom heard a ruckuss...and things flying around outside downstairs...she got to the bottom step and in walks yooman child...with an evil look (she is evil) and ME in her arms. Mom sayz I was about 12 weeks old...rather healthy...but definately a dumped off kitty.

I was queen of the castle for awhile...There was only a cupple cats here... and then...dang ole Huck showed up at MIDNIGHT on Sept. 14 that summer. And well we knows how that went. He just stolled in the front door straight thru the house to the food dish...like someone gave him a map!

Anyway,this is about me. I was a Princess. And I was very good. I would retrieve toys for Momand Dad...balls or toy mice. I chased the boys, I slept and did what I wanted...all the time. No basement for me!

THEN, younger Yoomanchild...the other evil one...she brought a stray cat home someone dumped at work. Evil all black kiddy named Roary...female. We didn't get along from day one...and well, I packed up and moved to the basement. And I wood no longer let anyone touch me...eggsept Mom if she was good. Mom isn't good often in my book. Mom wood serves me food down there twice a day...and I helped her with laundry...long as Rory didnt' come down. She came down...I hid.

Finally, after two yeeers of this...the yooomans came to their senses that Rory was an evil cat...she was messing on peeples clothes, and everything else...dads shoes...and they desided to find her another home through the shelter.

It took a few days, but when I reelized she was gone...I started coming back upstairs. I reclaimed my Mom...and my spot on the computer desk. I tolerate even the "baby Axl" quite well...and am enjoying being social again. BUT nobody can sneeks up on me or I get really upsotted and run. But now I come back. I even jumped up on Dads lap (its been 2 years) and he smilled reelee big.

SO, that is why I became a basement cat...it was yooman error for bringing evil to this house. Even thoo Mom misses stupid Rory and sometimes cries...I know she gots a bedder house...to be an alone cat.

I know all about your story...how Unkle Mike is your hero...he is our hero too. Mom reeeds us all stories about your howze...and how well you live. You look like your quite healthy now. Quite comfy in your bed...I like it. You are a handsome dude you know. I will gladly add you to my dreams...

With fondest Regards,
Daisy May

mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

November 8, 2010
5:37 PM

Post #8201893

My deariest Dasy may,
I sleeps very comfortably, in my bed, and won't allow any of the others even close to it. Its mine, but I couldn't sleeps too good, when I first gots here. No, not as long as evil Bucky was across the road, no, not until baggy came up to the front door, and gots all us to looking at the pretty blue lights, and radios saying names, and numbers, and they takes old Bucky away wiff braceletts on, and put him in a little room, and a litty bity kitty box, and then sent him off. He should be gone long enough for me to have confidents, and live here like a king.So now I cans sleep, and loves it.
This morning, daddy was going to clean the chemney flue, and gots things ready, he had the shop vac hooked up to the flue pipe, and when The man ran the broom down, daddy turned on the switch, and blew soot all over the house. He had loaned the shop vac, and the person used the wet side, and left the filter in.It was ruined, and daddy looked like he was painted, and Simon looks like a callicoe.Moms was mad, until she, later today, while daddy was in town, preheated the oven, and forgots there was a bag of corn chips, that Jay man hid in the oven.He gets us every time. Tigger

Thumbnail by mqiq77

mrs_colla

mrs_colla
Marin, CA
(Zone 9b)

November 8, 2010
7:28 PM

Post #8202084

Daisy, you are a wonderful writer, I loved reading your story. Now I better get off thi page before my cats catch me on their page. Christie
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

November 9, 2010
4:04 PM

Post #8203444

Dear Iris, I emagine yous has been busy, and involved wid other entris, but I can't help noticing the moon, here lately.I looks out the plant/cat window, and the moon looked like the Cheaser Cat, wiff his big smile.Takes very good care of yoself, and for you know it, the moon will be FULL. Simon

Thumbnail by mqiq77

wren107

wren107
Jacksonville, FL
(Zone 8b)

November 9, 2010
4:10 PM

Post #8203456

Mr Simon you is a handsom youn cat. If I waz still on that side of the rainbow I would go for u . U look like you will be a chocolate color like I am.

Ming

mrs_colla

mrs_colla
Marin, CA
(Zone 9b)

November 9, 2010
8:36 PM

Post #8203966

Simon, you ares bwootifullll! Sparkie

Thumbnail by mrs_colla

mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

November 10, 2010
1:49 PM

Post #8205145

Ming, I fells like I is linked to you through the soul. I don'ts understands it, but there is lots I don'ts understand, but gets smarter, with ebery misstake. Today I learnes that I can't fly, cause I was going for the celin fan, from the arn, of the love seat.I runs across the love seat, but don't feel no love from it.Hoomans! We will meet some day, on your side of the bridge. Critters lives longer there. S

Sparkie, you has a cencer looks about you, in a way, yous reminds me of my uncle Tigger, hes not really my uncle, he is my older brover, but we all respets him, cause he IS boss around here.Eben momma does what Tigger wants.He like this can chicken, with jiblets, and when momma runs out of dat, he wouldn't eat the regular chicken, and mom had to get a little can of what he like. Daddy said Tigger is too fussy, and he would eat what he gives him, but Tigger shows daddy, and sits at his chair during supper, and starried at daddy.He knew who feeds him, and he wouldn't eat it..
Thanks yous for your kind coments, yous #1. Simon
This is me watching for my Iris.Simon

Thumbnail by mqiq77

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

November 10, 2010
4:00 PM

Post #8205364

Simon, you are so hansom it makes me purr!! I bleeve you are chocolate, my mom loves chocolate, so she wood love you too. I will watch for you but don't take a dog taxi like Huck did to come and meet Souky. Dog taxis are very unrelyable.

Mom sayed I broked this but I dint. I maybe gived it a little nuj but it broked all by itself.

Iris

Thumbnail by meezersfive

mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

November 10, 2010
8:33 PM

Post #8205817

Seems like Meezers, are bound to have little accidents.My daddy keeps the window full of orchid plants.I has knocked three over, and I heers, "Simon!", then I scoots, and den daddy forgets.Meezers are beginning to be the "fall Guy" , arounds here.I thinks Chocolate is in my mommies discresion, if I remembers corectly. Simon
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

November 15, 2010
9:32 AM

Post #8212817

Iris, I canst get ober jest how bootifuls you is. Yous has such pretty colors, and I'm mostly white, cept wher daddy turned the vacume on, and the hoses in the chemney, and didn't know he hadn't put the filter in it, and bofe of us gots sutted, cept daddy gots it worse, cause I scatted.Simon

Thumbnail by mqiq77

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

November 15, 2010
10:30 AM

Post #8212934

Simon, I is a bloo point, wich means I got blooish gray color on my pointys, like my ears and pause and tale. All my fambly is seal pointys, which is dark . You look chockllit wich is inbetween , and yor body is sposed to be wite. You look very nice. I'm glad unca mike tooked you and saved you becaz yor speshil. Thank you for the complamints.

Iris
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

November 15, 2010
10:33 AM

Post #8212942

Unkle Mike, and me likes bloo pints.I jest thought I was toooo white. Simon

wren107

wren107
Jacksonville, FL
(Zone 8b)

November 15, 2010
10:48 AM

Post #8212980

Simon u will darken up as you get older. U do not remember but U waz all white when you was born.

Ming

Thumbnail by wren107

mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

November 15, 2010
11:19 AM

Post #8213025

Thanks you Ming.You are the most special friend i gots. You are right, I don'ts remembers.
My first memories is when I was so hungry, and unkle Mike tooks me inside, and keeps me up. Simon

wren107

wren107
Jacksonville, FL
(Zone 8b)

November 15, 2010
12:09 PM

Post #8213116

Simon forget to tell u, your color will be effected by cold, that iz why we iz born white and then our face, tail, earz and feet turn dark, they iz the coldest part of uz.
Tell Unkle mike that we do not like to be cold.

Ming
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

November 20, 2010
6:52 AM

Post #8221574

Miss Iris, would you like to join me in a cyber moon light stroll tomorrow night, and enjoy the wonderful effects of the situation.
My uncle Tigger is helping me to becomes a gentleman, but I'm nots so shore about its. I likes to run like the wind, and has to at least make Unkle Mikie yell "SIMON", at least once a day. Unkle Mikie needs me to goes to the dentist wiff him, cause the dentist wouldn't have to tells him to open wide, I could dos that.
So remember, its Sunday, the 21st, (witch is my Aunt Karen's B' day), but the moom is fulls, and so are my 'fections. Simon

Thumbnail by mqiq77

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

November 20, 2010
7:09 AM

Post #8221599

Thank you for the kind invitashun Simon. Yes, I wood be delited to take a moomlite stroll wif you. I will even ware a dressup collar wich I don't yooshully like to do.

Iris
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

November 20, 2010
1:16 PM

Post #8222076

Wow, you is a special girl, at that. I would turn insides out, if they puts a collar on me.I likes living free, cept I has to make my daddy mad, cause I do something.
I'll meet you under the moon, tonight. Can you believe, that my mean ole Daddy tooks this picture of me, when I falls asleep, on my orbit toys. I gets no respect. Simon

Thumbnail by mqiq77

mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

November 21, 2010
11:13 AM

Post #8223411

I know there have beens more romantic moons, but it was a lovely moon.Old Tigger was looking through the "Cat" window, at the moon, and thinking of Daisy May. Love is in the fall air, but yous is thinking winter.Thats romantic too. Simon

Thumbnail by mqiq77

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

February 4, 2011
8:56 PM

Post #8354525

Oh Simon, I am so sorry to have neglekked you so badly threw the holidays and such but I can offer no exkewse at all except there were two legged people around all the time and I had packiges to destroy and dekorations to drag about, and I'm so embarassed to be writing to you after all this time and have nothing to say but sorry sorry sorry. Mom remembred it to me after she saw a picture of you that she saved.

And I'm not trolling for a valentine's card either like maybe some people would think. I am hanging my hed in shame for being such a bad frend.

Love,
Iris

mrs_colla

mrs_colla
Marin, CA
(Zone 9b)

February 4, 2011
10:25 PM

Post #8354596

Ant I kant talk, bekous now I hefta puke in hidingk places or da dog will eats themp, and my mother gets annoierd... *sigh* Nutella

Thumbnail by mrs_colla

mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

February 4, 2011
10:35 PM

Post #8354601

Your not a bad friend, Iris.I have hoomans around too, and they is as impossible, as yuours.My daddybuys this window that goes out side, and then gets mad, if we through an orchid off the shelf.There is way too much entertainment outside, for me not to get X-cited, while I'm in the "Cat" window.I know he got it for us.
I am getting along so good here, and even Mitzi is starting to Nas Car, with me.At first all she would do is hisss, and hump up, but I let the air, out of that act.
The cold north pole weather has been hitting us, so daddy keeps a fire going in the fire box.We all gots our sleeping stuff up close to the fire box, burrr!I expect its pretty cold up your way too.Simon
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

February 4, 2011
10:39 PM

Post #8354603

Nutella, whys can't yous sleep? We're up, cause I hapaned to knock something over, and daddy gets up, and starts his "Chin Mussick", has you been bad? Hope you have a nice sleep. Simon

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

February 5, 2011
6:15 AM

Post #8354945

Nuty, is you eetin too fast? Mini doz that sumtims when she gobbles up her food I hope yo doznnt haf lergies like Souky doz.

even wen i try to be carful i noks stuff over but I ushully blames it on some other cat.

So, I has to go. mom wants my compewter she's not a good sharer. Hmmph.

Iris

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

February 5, 2011
7:32 AM

Post #8355116

Iris...it seems to be runnin in Ur famaleee...

Hazn't heard from Souky since...sometime in December. You sissters stik toogether.

Huck
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

February 5, 2011
5:59 PM

Post #8356209

I needs to let Daisy May knows, that I is still on the plannet.I has been in charage of the running of the house, and keeping Baggy from tearing up Mitzi, that I haven' t had time to even think.You sees, I spends most of my time catching up on sleep, cause I's geten to the age whare thats important.My daddy keeps the fire box hot, so I gets sleepy, and for you know it, its time for supper again.I suppervises that too.I also gets daddy to clean the litter box, by "Pawing his leg", and giving him the look, that only he, and I knows.Momma thinks its cute, but I'm not going to a dirty box, and dats dat!
How does you get along wiff your bros., and sistas, Daisy May ? I bets you gets along jest fine.Simon has caused Mitzi to be more social, and me to be more incharge.Simon gets me going, when Baggy slips in, and starts to bother Mitzi, and I takes care of him. I don't bother him, while he cleans the food bowels, but stay out of my fort, and chair, or my tail gets real fluffy, and then he finds the door.
Hoopes Aunt Debbie gets her foots better, and know, when you get old like M&D, things are not as strong, as they were when they was kittens. Your real man, Tigger

Thumbnail by mqiq77

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

February 5, 2011
7:39 PM

Post #8356366

Tigger, I am mighty happee to hear from you...it has been a long time.

Momma aka Aunt Debbie...is doing bedder...when she minds what the doctors say, but she is stubborner than Huck which is pretty bad.

I am a perfect Angel...far as Mom is concerned, but Dad says I am a snoot...as I am very selective as to whom is allowed to touch or pet me. I stick by mom at the computer...sleeping next to the monitor all day (so I can wait for my private emails from my admirers...thats you).

I don't reeleee get along too well with the brothers and sisters. Like I said I do what I want...and keep to myself. I am doing MUCH better and being more sociable...long as Lexi is not around. I don't get along with other females at all.

Axl and I play...long as no one is watching. But if someone is watching, I have to hiss and slapp at him. And I allow the dog to breath the same air in the room I am in...so I suppose we get along.

You are definately the top man at your house (Next to Unka Mike) and I am quite impressed by this. I really wishes...that you would sit on Unka Mikes lap...and love on him. You are gettin much better with this though, I am prouds of you.

Well it is time for my beeutee sleep...that should take about 30 minutes.

Here I am blowing a few good night kisses your way...

Sweet dreams my Tigger man
Daisy May

mrs_colla

mrs_colla
Marin, CA
(Zone 9b)

February 7, 2011
5:45 PM

Post #8359951

Daisy May, as my little stinky brodder Nutella haz a fian C, might I propose to you? I might be old, but I have LOF too much. I am a snoody man too, say my mommies hubsbant. He don't like me, and I don't like he.
O know you are a sweet gurl.
If you will haf me,
Sir Olliver

Thumbnail by mrs_colla

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

February 7, 2011
6:03 PM

Post #8359977

Whoooo!! All dis romanssis, I is brefless, givs him a anser kwik!!

Iris

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

February 7, 2011
6:38 PM

Post #8360050

Why, Sir Oliver...you certainly dooos know how to take a girls breeth away...my heart is all a flutter over your proposal. And in such a gentlemanly manner. And, you are quite a distinkwished looking gentleman at that.

At the moment, I am quite smitten with Tigger...and we have been conversing...but Sir Oliver...I would welcome the chance to get to know you...and all my other admirerers better. A lady can't make haste when choose these things...

Sinceerely...
Daisy May

mrs_colla

mrs_colla
Marin, CA
(Zone 9b)

February 7, 2011
10:30 PM

Post #8360272

Daisy May, I am a man of ripe age, I have experiesessss! Keep Tigger and mesef!

Thumbnail by mrs_colla

mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

February 8, 2011
4:03 AM

Post #8360344

WOW !! As a feral I had a lot of " LOVE them, and LEAVE them xperiences, but now that I'm an "Old Gentleman", my heart is more fixed on the Human out looks of these siteasions, and no longer can I breaks any bodies heart. I sees my mom, and dad holding hands, and theys been ONE, for 35 ears, and it moves me to see there affections toward one another. No, I can't see my daddy going out every night, and getting in fights, over meaningless non comental realations, and I have become more like him, in that I has respect for the Ladies, and don'ts wants to see them used.
I can excepts a lady making good choices, but advise them to think wid the head, long before you turn it over to the heart.The Heart won't change its Heart often, but the head is subject to many changes. While on this subject, a wise Cat will change his mind, but a foolish cat will never admit his errors. Tigger

Thumbnail by mqiq77

mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

March 7, 2011
1:18 PM

Post #8412597

Iris, I is the one who got J-man in the mess he is in, in Fl.Yo sees, J-man believes in signs, and guardian angels, and things. He, and his obnoxious GF were here 3 days longer than they were gona, and I gots smart. I went in under momma's desk, and got a piece of the puzzle, that the little people play wid, when they comes over to pull our tails.It is the usa puzzle, and I picks up the one at the very bottom, and tooks it to J-man, and he takes it for a (Good) sign to go to florida, cause thats the ones I picks, and he goes down there, and his phone quits, and his motor cycle is in the shops, and now he wondering what went wrong!! Nothing, Its just like I plans. Simon
BTW hopes you are doing fine, and you don't has no achey teeth. So long my Love. Simon

Thumbnail by mqiq77

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

March 7, 2011
3:27 PM

Post #8412898

Simon, you are a very clever little man. I do stuff and then I look innosent, and mom blames sombuddy else. Somtimes. Dosn't always work.

My teef are fine, they got cleaned and so did moms wallit. haha. she sayed my bref still stinkz. Hm. i dont thinkso.

Iris the invinsible
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

March 7, 2011
3:28 PM

Post #8412902

Well Simon, you little devil! Well played!
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

March 20, 2011
5:04 PM

Post #8439053

Daisy May, I has been a long time since i's at the puter, but I have missed talking with you, and I give ebbery body a big scare, when I wents out side, and looked around.The world has done some changing for me in the last 3 ears.Things are not only not the same, things are not whar they were . Buildings are gone, where I use to live in, and catch mousers. The land scape is different, in some ways I don't think I lives where I use to.I hears my daddy says sometimes, that he is as frustated as a termite in a yo-yo, an nows I knows what he means.The only reason I knows this is my old place, is my daddy will never change that old compost area, where he stays a lot, in fact, thats whar I meets him.I was gettin some sun rays, and he were working in the garden area, and he sees me, and talked real to me, then went in the house.He came back out right away, and had summum in his hand, and did a twisting thing, and put in on the shelf by the compost, and I could smell some thing that I liked, but was not certin about what it was, so i looks, and would you believe he opened a whole can of sardeans. I got to liking him, and would even go up to his house. Momma was real nice to me too, and bought some cat food, and thats where I would go to eat.

I has really been ramblin on, cause that time I was loose, I felt like it was all wrong, and I thinks of you, and wondered if you might live near me, but didn't pick up you purr any where. Tigger

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

March 20, 2011
5:38 PM

Post #8439160

Oh Tigger, I was so skared when you was gone. Mama told me you went travlin...and I kept watchin outs the winder for you. But I didn't see you. Mama kept sayin Unka Mike wood gets you home safe and sound...and I just had to beeleeves that.

Tigger, I know you is all manley and such, but please...don't do thats no more. I don't know how Unka Mike and your Mama was...but mine had some leeky eyes, and well, so did I Tigger.

Your brudders Simon and Baggy looks up to you, and we just don't wants you to wander off into sumthin bad...eggspeshally with the new surroundings and stuff likes that. Coyoties and foxes is like wolves and they is out there...They is sneeky raskally things...don't take no chances.

I wishes I lived around there Tigger...but it is very cold up heres where I live. We still has a few little patches of snow here and there. Mama is wishin it away!

You know what...my yoooman sisters hubby is in Georgia the last two weeks. He comes home on March 26...him is in Atlanta at some speshal skoool for learning to work on a railroad. He likes cats too...he has FOUR huge cats. Stewart is 23 lbs...and Marvin is 20. Cody is 11 years old...all white and normal size. And Cassie is all white...but she is deaf. Can't hear a thing...but so purty!

Well Tigger, thank you for writing to me...I can sleep wellers again, knowin you are safe. I never had a sardine..I will has to put that on moms list.

Yours,
DaisyMay
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

April 3, 2011
5:56 PM

Post #8469809

Iris, its beens too looong since I has writ.Now I wouldn't want you to think I's don't cares, cause I does.Its just that life around here is so busy, that sometimes I forgets if I made it to the litter box, or not.Daddy was concerned about Baggy eting too much, and yesterday daddy caught the biggest white possum, daddy has ever seen, and belive me, daddy has seen some hard times, and possum was a necessisity, so he know possums. He took it to the little zoo in athens, Ga., and the care taker said, " I didn't know they got that big."Daddy said he was over 25 pounds, and hand fed cat food."
The other day, Tigger, and I were looking out the window, and he wanted to goes out, cause he tired of being inside, and I wants to stay inside, cause I knows whats like out side, and I likes inside better.Warm bed, and always food, whats wrong with Tigger, has he lost his mind? So soon he forgots whats lke to gets shot, and I don't eber want to know.
Been looking for you, and waiting. Simon

This message was edited Apr 3, 2011 7:57 PM

Thumbnail by mqiq77

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

April 3, 2011
8:52 PM

Post #8470231

Simon, you can sees me on utuube if you wanna. I was playin wif my sister bonnie and you can see we were just kiddens and very yung. i am graysful of cors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck7wXaVnpcUy

Iris
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

April 4, 2011
5:53 AM

Post #8470689

You shore is gracefull, and the prettiest cat I's has ever seen. There is No hope for my daddy doing u-tube.He is at his bestes here.
I evens has to show him where to scratch, and when he in his scratching chair, I comes up under him, and drope my head down, and hit his leggs wif my tail, and automadic, he start scratching my back. Isn't it fun, trainning hoomans? Easy too. Simon
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

April 18, 2011
5:20 PM

Post #8504791

My deariest Iris, you was a bootiful babby, and now the most bootiful lady.I is shore proud to be your boy friend, and I is working on feeling a little guilty for the tricks I pulls on M&D, and the other house cats.Mitzi has been sick, fo 2 days, and daddy tooks her to the vetspittle.They gives her some medicen, and daddy has to gives it to her. I don't want to gets sick, cause daddy stick his big ole finger right down your throat, and the pill stays.I would run like the wind.
I sees where you has a new babby, at your house.Does yo mamma has a bigger lap now?
I knows he will be into ebberthing very soon.You could always move down here wid me. Simon

Thumbnail by mqiq77

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

April 18, 2011
5:29 PM

Post #8504815

It wood haf been nice if they aksed me first. But they din't. That's all right, I can sleep wif mom and the baby has to stay in his cage. Sammi stuck his paw in there and I thot he was been frendly but he was trine to get the babys food. hhaha. mom cot him. mom sayed shes got plenty of lap! You ar sure cute.

Iris.
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

June 23, 2011
2:02 PM

Post #8649564

Hello Iris, hows you? I hopes you has had wonderfuls times, since yous heard from me.Yous may not reconise me, but I checks, and yep, its me, when Aunt Karen tooks my picture, and I looks all grown ups, but I'm still the little misschief maker, I always been.
We just gots rid of Jay man, and his thing, and we is glad.All is, azz well azz mom, and dad.
Your handsom (new) Man, Simon

Thumbnail by mqiq77

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

June 23, 2011
4:10 PM

Post #8649808

Simon, its a well nown fack that siamesers like to play until they use up all their nine lifes. I plays, Bonnie plays, and she likes to play wif the noo kitty who had a visit to the vetspital lass week and lost some esenshuls. It hasnt slowed him down none.

Persunally I think y ou are very hansome. I hope nutty doesn't find owt I'm writing to you .

Iris

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

June 23, 2011
4:50 PM

Post #8649897

Simon...why does you has an antennna stickin outs the back of your hed??

Huck
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

June 23, 2011
6:08 PM

Post #8650039

Why Huck, ifin you looks at my 2 front foots, you'd see that I'm close to daddy's orchids, and thats a bloom spike.I don'ts need an antene. Simon

Thumbnail by mqiq77

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

June 23, 2011
6:21 PM

Post #8650064

Ohhh good, I thoughts you needed an antennna for puter reseption when Dad woodn't lets you write your love ledders.

Did I tell you Axl gots a tattooo...he thinks he is a bad to the bone dude now. They did it in his eeer when he got his newwwter done...inkase the little snot ever gets out and gets lost.

I iz happy to hear J man is gone...I has been worreed but didn't post nuttin for fear he wood reads it and come looking for me. Not that I am a skardy kat or nuttin...but just causions.

Huck
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

July 2, 2011
7:46 AM

Post #8667762

My most dearest Iris, I is so sorry bout Sammi, but I knows he is having a time, that we can't understand, caus there is no time, or worries, and you can sleeps as long as you wants, or not sleeps at all, for as long as you wants.I heard M&D talking bout that never ending day, and I tries to remembers.
You is so special to me, and Your family is so linked with Huck, and Tiggers, and usin, and I am really having a problem understanding that.I just know how happy I is being a part of the whole group.
I still has some kitten in me, and I likes that too.I even has old Tigger doing Nascar, as well as Mitzi.Do you, and the others Nascar? Thats the mostest fun, until I hears momma go, "OK, stop that now, befor you break some thing". I don't think daddy cares, if we tear up the house, as long as we are having fun.
Look for the biggest sun beams, and take them for yourself. I does, but some how Tigger gets em, whiles I sleeps. Simon

Thumbnail by mqiq77

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

July 2, 2011
7:51 AM

Post #8667773

Dear Simon,
Thank you for your kind thots. I miss Sammi a little but he was kinda crabby lately coz he dint feel good. And now I am the boss of everthing, even that liddel snotty Tao. Coz im bigger than him. We do nascar alla time! Everry nite mosly, i chase tao tao chasis me, Souky just runs arown like a nut job trine to stay outa the way and Bonnie wachis from the hiest spot she can climb to. Mini is too old for Nascar and shes a winer anyway. Tao is a big trubble maker wich is good coz i blames it all on him wen somthing crashs. haha

Iris

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

July 2, 2011
8:44 AM

Post #8667856

Souky is NOT a nut job...dats just not nice Iris!

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

July 2, 2011
8:52 AM

Post #8667878

You don't live wif her Huck. She's nice to you. She dont wanna play wif us, an she trys to hog all the bestest sunshineys and laps.
Take her to that eye land an do us a favor

Iris
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

July 24, 2011
6:27 PM

Post #8713170

What eye land is we talking bout? Doze it has a bridge, or is it one that don't? Some times I'd like to send Mitzi to the same place, but it would upsot daddy too much, she kisses up to him all the time.Daddy calles her "His Babby", and she gives me that sneeky look, and if I moves tword her, then daddy sees me, and then I'm cotched.
Daddy said he don't like two faces hoomans, but he sure loves a cat like dat.
Hows has my sweet Iris been doing, wiff this weather so HOT ?I has a way of beating the heat, and that is stay inside, and let Tigger, and Mitzi stay on the screen porch.Ebber time I goes out there wiff daddy, I gets flee treatment, and I don'ts like it.Momma neber doez dat, so why doez daddy likes it so well?
Please takes care of youself, and lets hear from each others mor. Simon

Thumbnail by mqiq77

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

July 24, 2011
6:47 PM

Post #8713199

HI Simon. its hot here too but we gets cold air from the holes in the floor. I like it warmer. things are not good here. theres a new kid and hes a real pest. his name is Tao and it shoud be Truble. Hes into everthing. onst he ated a little of dads banana. he dint like it but he ated it anyway.

our brother sammi went over the bridge he was sick for a long time. A long long time.

The eye land that Huck and sooky want to live on is a figtree of their imaginating, they are hopelsslee starcrost lovers but we don't tell them that coz theyd feel bad. They becomed boyfrend and girlfrend a long time ago, and make big plans but nothing happens. Sometimes they send eech other presents. He gave her a dimint collar. i dontthink its reel dimints. Do you?

It time for another nap if I can find a place where teh pest cantfind me.

Iris.
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

September 11, 2011
4:09 PM

Post #8804001

Oh, my deer Iris, I has let times fly by, and not took the time to wright you.I is so sorrie, I has a habit of doing wrong, and today my daddy really punishes me, and now, I won't go near him. I knocked one of his orchids off the top shelf, and it broke a silly little glass bird, that he had in the pot, and all i wanted to do is see if its real. No, it was blown glass, and daddy has been in a bad mood, since J-man was here 3 weeks ago, and I thought his suit case was a new kitty box, so I wanted to be first to use it. Too bad Tigger wasn't first, then J-man would have smelled it, before he put the shirt on, and had to sniff, sniff, then cuss.He told momma, that she need to put that cat up, before he comes down.He even said he would pay thre vet, to board me, but momma tolds him, that Simon stays, and thinks thats his room, and J-man says he not comming back.One can only hope.Daddy told momma, that cats will do that to people they don't like, and I's don't.
Momma told daddy that meezers are more deep feeling cats, than others, is that right? Daddy told me I was a bad cat, and took the little broom, and got after me. My heart is so broken, I don't know what to do.That hurt me.
Can you believes, I didn't even gets scoulded, for going in j-mans suit case.There is lots I don'ts understand.
I'm lucky to have a sweetheart, who has lots of meezersaround her. You must have good parents. I cares more than I looks, Simon

Thumbnail by mqiq77

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

September 11, 2011
5:48 PM

Post #8804136

Simon I just wroted sumthin on a other thred, but I think that you were just trine to give your dad a message that Jman isnt a nice person. Thats why you dint get punished for that. But the plant...oh dear, let me tell you, that Tao, the noo kitty that mom gots for me as a playmate (wat was she thinking I dint need no playmate, I has lots of toys) he dos worse than you cood even think of dooing. He nokked over a reel big plant thing that mom had and it got all broked and ded. and the big china tub it was in got all broked too. AND HE DINT EVEN GET PUNISHED. Scared the *** outa him though ...and then wen he went back to see wat he did, mom sayed reel loud WAT ARE YOU DOEEN BACK THERE!! and he ran so fast he smacked right into the wall and mom laffed and laffed.

Tell your dad i sayed please don't chase you wif the broom, once a meezer gets its feelers hurt it doesn't forget it for a long time, and you were only dooeen wat meezers do wich is clime an explore. Even i does that from time to time. but i try not to brake stuff. mom got rreeely sad wen she red that abowt the broom. She hugged me and sayed she wont ever chase me wif the broom even if i broked stuff.
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

September 25, 2011
1:47 PM

Post #8823521

Dear Iris,
This is a gooder day to day, cause I like the back porch a little mor, than I doez at times where the weather is not fitin, so I has been sitin out thar. I has been think of yous too.Of course I has to share the porch wiff old Tigger, and he takes all the good spots, and Daddy has said that he is going to build us a catio, and I wants to knows when.Seems to me hoomans like daddy could sit, and watch a mouser all day, wiff not making the pounce. I just don't understand hoomans, but do knows how to work daddy, when i wants a treat.
Daddy is very sorry he gots after me wiff the broom, and I wants let him forgots it either.Daddy sometimes calls me a "kiss up ", but thats when I wants a treat, and I has him where I wants him. I think I likes momma the most, but daddy really know how ti scratch. He be scratching, and I leads him to both ears, and he has this special way to scratch up, and down the nose, and down the back of the head at the same time. When I tries to get momma to moves wid me, she stops, and there you are, loosing a scratch.What daddy do different is, he keeps scratching, while I does the moving from spot to spot.I bet you can gets the same treatment too. Loves, Simon

Thumbnail by mqiq77

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

September 25, 2011
2:19 PM

Post #8823557

I does, Simon, but mom is the bestest scritcher, she allways nose the rite spot for scratching. somtimes i let her give me a tummy rub but I got to be in the mood. I am gettin a brake today, coz Dad and his brudder Gomer is wachin footsball and Tao is trine to beg for snaks. He's a profeshinal begger. He'll do anything for a tato chip or a cheeto. mom sayed they are spoilin their appetitters and she made a big pot rost and she sayed if they dont eat it they will get it ever meal til its gone. I don't liek peeple food. But I sure like sammon.

I am glad to here from from you, I hope you gets a sunny spot oncst in a while and Tigger dosnt hog them all the time. I sleeps wif mom and nobody better try to take my place or I will growl at them. I am quite feersome when the ocasion arises.

Tao broked moms big chrismus caktus and the big pot it was in too. An it skeered him silly He ran right into the wall and prolly damanged his littel brane. If he has one.

Love
Iris
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

January 2, 2012
8:59 PM

Post #8952336

Happy new ears, my beautiful one.I likes the way we sell e brates new ears, insted of the way "Some humands " do.Those nikihokies, across the road, set off the loudedest bomb yous eber heared, and it shockes our whole house.The windows, and eberthing rattled, and us cats found comfort elsewhares, and we are just commings out.I'm talking about Bucky's place, but Bucky lives at a state facility, and his woman has a new companion, And daddy said that dat leads to some kind of shooting, and we don'ts lik that neither.
Hows has yous been doing? I am so glad that Hucks mom is getting better.My mom has had pnumonia for almost a month, but now she feels better.Daddy don't like the kitchen work, eben tho we helps him.
It is really cold here, and daddy had to fix Baggy his house, wid the light heater going, but Baggy won't sleeps in when he heat it, and daddy knows it, and slipped back out to unplug the heat.Its so insulated, that Baggy don't need it wiff his fur coat. Daddy turned it on, so he wouldn't have to hears "Chin music", what ebber dat is.
I hopes you are staying as warm as wi du, wiff the fire box.Iris, I bet yous would lik to sits wid me, in front of the fire box.I would think dat would be nicest thing. Bye now. Simon

Thumbnail by mqiq77

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

January 3, 2012
3:45 AM

Post #8952430

Simon, i'm glad you got to live wif uncle mike but i fink you need noo naybors. you know we gots that noo kitty named tao and he is such a pest. he always chases me afrter we has our dinner and sometimes i gets the acks becaz i haf a delycat stomik. i supose hes alrite otherwise but i wish he wont do that.
yor firebox looks nice we has one but they dont set it off much mom sayed the heet goes rite up the chimblely. other het comes up through the holes in the floor. we sleep right on them and mom sayed we are hoggin the warm. i warms my eers under the lamp.

its nice to hear from you. stay warm.

Iris

Thumbnail by meezersfive

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

January 3, 2012
1:11 PM

Post #8953026

Ohhh look at that beuuuteeful cat on the table with the beeuteeful coat...and blue collar.

Why do all you Siameezers has delikate stomaks...someboday can't cook?

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

January 3, 2012
2:43 PM

Post #8953243

Dont make me com over there Rusty

Tao the Mitey

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

January 3, 2012
7:24 PM

Post #8953614

Eggskuse me Little Mite...isn't that my beeuteeful Souky sitting on that table? I am NOT looking at the baby girl kiddy...what do you think I am in...preschool litter pan?

Huck
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

January 3, 2012
8:42 PM

Post #8953730

iris, isn't that one of those telephone tings? We could talks over that, and that would be nice. Simon
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

March 30, 2012
9:35 PM

Post #9063914

My dearest Iris,
I can't let that old (gentleman", Tigger out dos me, but I guesses I has talked with Tao sence we has talked.I kinda looks like Tao, but I is older, and I's gots responsibilities, that I must not forget.I has to care for my Momma, cause she not feeling her bestes.They trying things on her, to see what works best, but I know I does.She ask for me to be wid her, and daddy, he get jelious, cause I has what it takes, I loves my mom.
I has missed some good sun beams, sences I so busy, but we can catch up.Iris I wouldn't want you to worry bout me, cause I always ask bout when daddy get the putter, and he tell me.I so sorry he been so busy, and i hadn't been xpressing my self, and the way I thinks of you. My hoomans see me looking out the window, to see if I can figure out how to gets to your place, but I knows there too many cayoties, and cars, and dogs to make a safe trip, on my own. Your Simon

Thumbnail by mqiq77

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

March 31, 2012
6:09 AM

Post #9064081

Thank you for your nice letter Simon.

Im sorry yor mom isnt feeling good, maybe she shood switch vets.

I like the sunshine too and last week wen the sun was so nice mom took my picher. p.s you are bedder lookin than Tao. mom says hes a mutt watever that is. he got white arouwnd his eyes wich mom says is not proper. but hes got personnality and we play chase . im smarter than him. ha

Iris

Thumbnail by meezersfive

mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

June 11, 2012
12:44 AM

Post #9160027

Iris, my sister Mitzi woke up my daddy to helpes me to wright you a special letter. She say that if a guy cares any thing abouts a guirl, den he better bees a writen her, and let her know sumten, and she knows I's still care.Well I does, and there is so much to tells you, dat I don't know where to starts.I knows yous heard momma gots a new knee, and daddy is doing doubles duty, why we even gets more out of him.
I was on the back porch wid Tigger, and we was wondering about what our sweet ones was ups to, and how yous would like to get on the porch wid us.There is cuttle room, and its built for cats.
There is still a dog that can't make his mind up to stay wid the loud bunch of kids, or hang out wid old folks, cause thats whats around here.Daddy has decided not to have him, cause he kilt "Mortimer", daddys pet rooster.Dat didn't go well wid daddy.Us cats has decided we don't wants him either, and gets in the pounce position, when he walks around our porch.
What has you been ups to, wid all your family? I hasn't talked wid Tao much ether.I sure would likes to meets your family, they looks like we would really hit it off. Big Smooches Iris, Simon

Thumbnail by mqiq77

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

June 11, 2012
4:02 AM

Post #9160100

-=-=-=-=-=-=Hi Simon
its nice of you to rite me a letter. we dont go outside ever becaz mom says it dangyrous and we wud get fleeez. An Tap wid get in trubble for sure. it wud be nice to haf a porch. do yu no how lucky you are?

Tao is gud to play wif tho. he's kinda wild wen we place chase andmom sayed he rearrangles the furnichur. an hes a pest wen he wants somthing. imean really. he'll be all up in yhour face an talking wat he wants. he helps mom type on the keebord too but she says not reely. he does this.1384872k~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~233333333333333333333333 an stuff.

persunaly i think all boy meezers are nuts and i meen that in the kindezt possible way. i think they just get wound up and has to run off there enerjee.

thanks for writing this is a picher of me an Bonnie doin exersizes.

Thumbnail by meezersfive

mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

July 23, 2012
9:01 AM

Post #9215588

Sweet Iris, I has a lot to say, wid no time to say it. Ebery body has been pointing me out, for ebery thing what happens in dis house.Last night was the pits.I'm under daddy's foots, and he gets this BIG sneeze, that sounds like a large storm, and he rares back in the chair, and lifts his foots, and Sneezed, and his two foots comes down on my tail, and that scared me so bad, that I was in the kitty box, befor momma see me run passed her. Den daddy starts laughing so hard, and saying dat I has rocket sompin, and den Mitzi, and Tigger comes in to see whats all about. I thoughts I was almost kilted.
I'm so glad you lives in a sane house, wid sweet cats, and people who would love you all the time.I gets picked on all the times.
Your Simon

Thumbnail by mqiq77

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

July 23, 2012
10:21 AM

Post #9215683

Simon, Tao doz that alla time. Lest little noise and he's off like a firecraker. Mom sayed he's silly. But i hear you bout sneezes, thats enug to skare anybuddy. Hey, don't go back to chewing on the bad rug even if it doz smell good like catnippers. mom says we never give up, so yor daddy bedder glue those edgis good so you don't start unrabeling it again.

Im glad yor not sick from goin to the vetspital. Bonnies gota go for her chekup pretty soon. Ha. I'm not telling her either so she dosnt get to hide.

it was nice to hear from you. is it hot at your house mom sayed its a hunnert degree outside today so we are glad to stay inside. altho i woodn't mind a sunbath.

Iris
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

September 1, 2012
10:16 PM

Post #9262018

My dear Iris, hope you don't think I has left the house, and struck out on my own, no, but some time I thinks so. My daddy says I gets that certin look, when I wants to leave the porch, and strike out on my own. Daddy said we were called, to make us aware of Rabbes alert.Somentin about rackcoons, and skunks, and evan a dog. Whats this world comming to ?
There is a day care/ pre school on the other side of the woods, from us, and daddy calls the head master, "Skippy ", cause he do stupid things, like all the children in the play yard looking at a racoon walking around their fence, and that Skippy fellow showing the children how tame he seams. Even I can tell Skippy not too smart.

Did you see the "Blue moon " Fri. night ? I did, cause daddy came back to my stoop at the window, to looks at it. It was pretty, but I don't think it was blue.
Iris, I hopes you thinks about me, cause I sure thinks about you. Your blue eyed man, Simon

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

September 2, 2012
5:19 AM

Post #9262097

Hi Simon we hads the blue moon too but there was clouds an so it was kinda fuzzy. We has lots of wild thngs here too, raccoonss and foxes and skunks and stuff but we can't go out ever becas we are house cats and we dont need to hunt for our dinner. sometime we has to show mom where it is but she lerns pretty good.

stay inside and be safe its danjerus out there

Iris

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Pets Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Does Anyone Show Dogs?? momcat 154 Jul 29, 2009 9:01 PM
How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb? gardenwife 20 Oct 2, 2009 7:10 PM
mourning DawnG 26 Jul 16, 2010 10:38 AM
Bertha got a hair cut!! MOLLYBEE 10 Aug 8, 2011 11:49 AM
Fritzie meets (& almost eats) Santa Claus Buttoneer 22 Sep 3, 2009 11:46 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America