Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Contests: Presenting the 10th Annual Dave's Garden Photography Contest

Communities > Forums > Contests
bookmark
Forum: ContestsReplies: 2, Views: 203
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
TaliaRose
Los Angeles, CA
(Zone 10a)

November 3, 2010
10:51 AM

Post #8192420

Our tenth photography contest is open for entries! Just like in previous years, we'll be making calendars with the top winners in each category. By entering a photo in the contest, you are hereby agreeing that we can use that photo in the calendar.

Who can enter? Any DG member is welcome to participate and submit only their own photos; please review the other contest rules below before submitting your photos.

What will the winners receive? Each first-place category winner will receive a free one-year subscription and a 2011 calendar featuring the winning photos from each category. (In the event a participant has more than one winning photo, they will receive an additional DG gift subscription to give to a friend.)

Can I get my own calendar even if I donít win? Absolutely! The calendar will be available for sale following the end of the contest. (Details and a link will be provided at that time.) These beautiful calendars make great holiday gifts, too.

Win a DG Subscription or Renewal! Everyone who enters a photograph in this contest will be entered into a random drawing for a one-year subscription to Dave's Garden. Contest participants with an active subscription in place will have their name entered into the drawing twice! We will select a winner at random and make the announcement of the winner here when voting is closed!

Enter your photos: Monday, October 25, 2010 through Monday, November 8, 2010

Vote on the entries: Tuesday, November 9, 2010 through Monday, November 15, 2010

Enter the contest here: http://davesgarden.com/contest/2010-photography-contest/
conching
Cerritos, CA

November 5, 2011
7:59 PM

Post #8878272

CanI enter 2 entries. How many photo can I submit per entry?
thanks,
conching27
RosemanStan
Loveland, CO
(Zone 5a)

November 6, 2011
5:55 AM

Post #8878641

I entered the contest for the first time this year. I am hoping to join back up as a full paying member here soon. Finances have been a bit tough, as they are for many of us it seems. Hope everyones gardens gave them much to take photos of this season.

Thumbnail by RosemanStan
Click the image for an enlarged view.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Contests Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
DG's annual photo calendar contest TaliaRose 7 Sep 22, 2013 7:02 PM
Invasive Species Photo Contest, Enter March 1 - March 15! TaliaRose 0 Mar 1, 2011 10:53 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America