Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Virgin's Bower: Its snowing outside

Communities > Forums > Article: Virgin's Bower
bookmark
Forum: Article: Virgin's BowerReplies: 1, Views: 5
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
3pmp
Slocan, BC
(Zone 3a)

November 9, 2010
9:02 AM

Post #8202821

Hi Sharon, It is a good thing that I did all of my work yesterday for the garden and the yard. The snowflakes are starting to fall this morning as I look out my window with a temperature of only 3 celsius. I will be looking forward to March when I can get back to my garden plans and improving my soil for a better crop of pumpkin and maybe some peas. I want to try some tomatoes but I know I have to do that indoors and get them started early then put the plants in the garden. When I plant radishes they only develop the leaves and not much root can be found below. I am going to try and maybe put some netting over the garden to keep the deer out of the garden. One way or another I hope to gain more of my harvest next year.

Alan
Sharran
Calvert City, KY
(Zone 7a)

November 9, 2010
9:15 AM

Post #8202840

Luck to you, Alan!

Snow! Brrrrrrrrrr...
Stay warm.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Virgin's Bower Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
In your defense Adaylilyfan 9 Nov 8, 2010 9:49 AM
First and Foremost 3pmp 3 Nov 8, 2010 6:54 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America