Christmas Bookmark to Print Out!

Tiverton, RI(Zone 6b)

I created this holiday bookmark using Photoshop. The small hole at the top is to attach an optional tassel or ribbon. This would also look nice printed out on inkjet-printable acetate to produce a faux stained glass effect. If so, you must back the image with a backing of either white glossy paper or foiled paper (gold or silver) for a more opulent effect.

Thumbnail by SabraKhan
Cuyahoga Falls, OH(Zone 5a)

This is lovely ! I printed some out to include with my Christmas cards. Thank you so much !

Tiverton, RI(Zone 6b)

You are welcome. Here's another bookmark. If you're interested I also have a large gift tag I designed as well as a 8.5 x 11 sheet of Christmas gift tags that I could post.

Thumbnail by SabraKhan
Southern California, CA

I'd be interested in the large gift tag and also the sheet of gift tags. Thanks!

Tiverton, RI(Zone 6b)

Here is the sheet of Christmas tags.

Thumbnail by SabraKhan
Tiverton, RI(Zone 6b)

Here is the large Christmas tag. It will have to be scaled down to whatever size you need. Enjoy!

Thumbnail by SabraKhan
Southern California, CA

Thank you! They printed out beautifully. The large one is my favorite, it will make nay package look special!

Cuyahoga Falls, OH(Zone 5a)

Lovely gift tags ! Thank you !

Tiverton, RI(Zone 6b)

I have made a series of paper Christmas ornaments to cut out. If anyone is interested I could post them individually. Here's the first one in the collection.

Thumbnail by SabraKhan
Thomasville, GA(Zone 8a)

You are so sweet to share. They are beautiful. I will print them out and include with some other gifts. Thank you and may you have a Blessed and wonderful Christmas. Elaine

Tiverton, RI(Zone 6b)

Another ornament from the collection.

Thumbnail by SabraKhan

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images