Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

ebook question

Andalusia, AL(Zone 8b)

just got a laptop and I'm enjoying reading ebooks with it.Where is your favorite,cheapest place to buy the ebooks?
Thanks for any help,Jan

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

i don't use tem but was asking about books on cd and got clued in that many books are avalable from my library in e format. call your library and ask. sory for the lack of caps but i am snacking, lol

Bloomingdale, OH(Zone 6a)

I get mine free from the library.

Google also has a huge assortment of free ebooks!

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

wow gayle thanks! I'm looking to download some thing for my son to listen to while driving.

Jamestown, KY(Zone 6a)

I just got a Kindle and Amazon.com has loads of free books for it. I don't know if you can use your laptop for that or not.

Andalusia, AL(Zone 8b)

Thank you for all the info.Called my library,they never heard of a ebook (rural living,gotta love it).I checked out Amazon and they have a free Kindle download for a computer that I'm trying to figure out..I also found a website that sells ebook collections,wicked cheap I think anyway.

Happy New Year to you all.Jan

Minneapolis, MN(Zone 5a)

jannich,
Could you please share the website that sells ebook collections, "wicked cheap"? (:o)
Thanks,
Mike

Southern NJ, United States(Zone 7a)

I downloaded the free Kindle app for my Mac and also for my iPad, and I can read Kindle books easily that way. I did have a Kindle to begin with, but once I got my iPad I found I wasn't using it anymore so I gave it to my DIL. I still have an Amazon Kindle account so I can buy books through them.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.