strep cyanandrus

Ottawa, IL(Zone 9a)

Hi All;
Not to long ago i did a swap with someone who sent me this plant & can not for the life of me remember who it was.I am sure it came from here on dg. If anyone remembers sending me this strep would you please let me know who you are, i would love to get additional info about this little baby. thanks
bonnie

Thumbnail by mrsbonnie
Andalusia, AL(Zone 8b)

Hi Bonnie,Isn't it the custest little strep? I love it.Could you have gotten it from Brenda (bmedel)? She was growing it.But I haven't seen her around in a long time.

Jan

Ottawa, IL(Zone 9a)

Hi Jan;
I will check my email to see if i got any from her. I love it.but wanted to know how long it took to get from seed.thanks
bonnie

(Zone 1)

Bonnie: That is a cutie for sure! I love Strep's but they never seemed to like it here in my house and never survive long.

Ottawa, IL(Zone 9a)

yes it's adorable, has to be grown in a terrium. this is a mini.I did check to see it it was bmedel, & can not find any emails from here & did not remember sending her anything, so i don't think it was her.
bonnie

(Zone 1)

A terrarium? Gee, someone told me that Strep's required cooler temp's and that was probably why they didn't do well for me (our thermostat stays at @ 74 year round.) I would have never thought a Strep would survive the heat and humidity of a terrarium.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.