O/T ^_^

Andalusia, AL(Zone 8b)

Knock,knock

Seymour, IN(Zone 5b)

who's there?????

Kittrell, NC(Zone 7b)

Jan, are you feeling better? I really hope so. You have been in my thoughts and prayers.

(Zone 1)

^_^ Hey ya Jan .. good to see you, I hope you are well ... and staying warm! It was 34 here last night with wind chills in the mid 20's! We are expecting a hard freeze with a low of 22 tonight! I'm going to clean off the hearth of the fireplace and bring in some firewood so I can snuggle in front of a roaring fire tonight!

(Lynn) Omaha, NE(Zone 5a)

It's Sister Jan ^_^.

Andalusia, AL(Zone 8b)

Knock,knock

Who's there?

Mary

^_^

Andalusia, AL(Zone 8b)

Hi ladies,I'm much better,thanks

Lin,I'm getting record low's too.I can't keep this old house warm with these winds.Hope you got your fireplace going!

(Zone 1)

It's so cold here already ... 36!! We are supposed to get down to 22 tonight, a hard freeze is predicted for 8 -10 hours for our area, so most tropical plants will be hit hard! I feel really bad for the citrus growers, fern growers and fruit and vegetable farmers ... they are working around the clock trying to protect their crops!

I never did bring in any firewood for a nice fire ... and it's too dark and too cold to bring it in now. I think if I ask my husband he will give me a blank stare, LOL. He moved some more plants into the porch for me this evening and covered other stuff in the yard with blankets. Some stuff was already showing cold damage and I can just imagine what plants will look like @ two weeks from now. It sometimes takes ten days or so for the extent of the damage to show up. Stay warm y'all!

Brrr ... I'm ready to move to the Islands! ^_^

Mary who?? LOL

Andalusia, AL(Zone 8b)

MARY CHRISTMAS!

(Zone 1)

Oh Jan, that is soooo cute ... I didn't even get it until just now with your "Mary Christmas" greeting! Love it!

Wishing you all happy holidays and many blessings in the coming year!

Merry Christmas to you silly sister lol!!

Merry Christmas to all !! Some of you may be going away for
the holidays,so I'll see you when you return.^_^

Lynn

Andalusia, AL(Zone 8b)

^_^

(Zone 1)

Knock Knock

Who's there?

(Zone 1)

Happy

(Zone 1)

Oops ... I mean Holly

Holly who?

(Zone 1)

Geesh, I am so not good at this, LOL.

Knock Knock

Who's there?

Holly

Holly Who?

Happy Holly Days!

LOL. ^_^

(Zone 1)

I've always been the worst at remembering jokes and cutsie stuff ... get it all bassakwards as my dear favorite aunt used to say!

Andalusia, AL(Zone 8b)

Good one Lin.^_^
Happy holidays to you!

Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Happy Holidays everyone! Hope you all have been well and in good spirits!

Welcome back ^_^. I hope everything is going great for you.

Lynn

I'm doing pretty good... just staying awful busy at work! I still have some of my favorite gessies, but they are living more on neglect right now than anything else! LOL!

(tish) near Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

I think the plants I neglect the most are doing the best...the more pampered ones are not making me happy most of the time...they are on notice to do better or...________. The last time I cleared my shelves of the ones I wasn't happy with, I felt so much better with the ones I had left. More shelf space to aquire more too...more is not always better apparently as I'm back with some that aren't making me happy again.

Same here.My plants have been surviving neglect.....some of them...for quite awhile,but for some reason they insist on dying when I don't water them.

Don't you hate that???? I mean, GEEEZ!!!

If I had known they were that picky I would have never grown them ^_^.

Yeah right!!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images