Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Healthy Living: alternative madicine

Communities > Forums > Healthy Living
bookmark
Forum: Healthy LivingReplies: 1, Views: 60
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
mableruth
Bolingbrook, IL
(Zone 5a)

December 20, 2010
1:43 PM

Post #8269441

A few years ago my sister looked into Quantum Touch so we - my sisters and I - read what ever we could find on it . It was interesting and one sister started to practice and learn how to do it. I did not have the patience, I was always in a hurry. But she was able to do little experiments , like keeping flowers fresh for longer than usual after picking them and taking them in to her home. After a while she started to “work” on one of her fingers that is starting to become disfigured by arthritis. I held that hand and honestly doubted she could make it better. I was wrong. Not that she got completely healed and free of all arthritis but that finger did straighten out. My oldest daughter has for years and years done meditation and is able to do things. She told me how to start but I guess I am too lazy. Her new husband did not understand what she was doing when she meditated. It is like her religion. Finally she told him to lay flat on the floor and she would make the spot just between his eyebrows turn red and feel warm. He laughed and said “sure sweet heart” Three minutes later he jumped up and wanted to run and did not know which direction to go. No more doubts. There it is, right where she said she would put it. There is another alternative treatment called reiki (not sure about that spelling) I do not know anything about that one but I believe we could do miracles if we were able to go there, where ever it is that people find this strength.

This thread has one reply. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. Take a tour of our site and learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!

Other Healthy Living Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Medicinal Herbs Patty 26 Oct 15, 2007 9:45 PM
Pill #3 flowox 5 Nov 10, 2007 9:48 PM
Fibromyalgia thread 2 Elena 72 Jan 18, 2010 5:31 PM
"DON'T PARTIALLY HYDROGENATE ME"™ darius 51 Feb 10, 2008 4:03 AM
Flax Seed, History and Newly Discovered Benefits! darius 76 May 30, 2010 7:42 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America