-
AuthorContent
terri_emory
Alba, TX
(Zone 8a)

December 28, 2010
10:43 AM

Post #8280597

I'm moving from soaker hoses to T-tapes. I think they'll last longer for me and I want more even coverage. I've wandered through the previous threads and haven't seem anything about using T-tapes with the plastic/paper mulches. In the past I've used the soaker hoses and use them to make straight lines to plant along. Then I started using the thin plastic-type mulch with the soaker hoses underneath but I couldn't easily use the hoses as line guides. Also, it was difficult to check for even coverage, etc. This year I'm starting out with one bed of T-tapes to see if I like them better (Dripworks says I will--but then again they are selling the stuff!). I also want to try out the brown or green mulch. T-tapes over the top of the brown/green plastic mulch or under?

This thread has 3 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. Take a tour of our site and learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!

Other Irrigation Systems Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Drip Irrigation Gardening TomK 40 Jun 26, 2014 5:51 PM
EZ cloner success stories skidbump 78 May 16, 2012 1:44 PM
Who has an Irrigation System birder17 29 Nov 4, 2014 1:59 PM
Irrigating/watering "cottage" garden lizzipa 16 Jun 10, 2011 5:37 PM
do rain barrels provide enough ooomph for drip irrigation? 6aseeder 15 Mar 26, 2011 2:52 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America