Photo by Melody

Handyman & Tools: Drainage hole through curb

Communities > Forums > Handyman & Tools
Forum: Handyman & ToolsReplies: 2, Views: 31
Add to Bookmarks
Lynnwood, WA
(Zone 7a)

December 29, 2010
8:21 AM

Post #8281825

Water pools at the lowest point in the yard up against the curb. I want to have a hole through the curb to allow the release of water. Is there a specific tool for that job? It's such a tiny job that hiring someone to do it may be a problem. I am not even sure how to find such a person. Any suggestions?
Altus, OK
(Zone 7a)

December 29, 2010
9:14 AM

Post #8281915

Masonary bit and drill? Would you drill the hole near the bottom of the curb? Has to be high enough on the curb so it will flow out to the road. Its a small job but try the handymen listed in your area. Good luck.
Lynnwood, WA
(Zone 7a)

December 29, 2010
12:30 PM

Post #8282231

Thanks Delight-

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Handyman & Tools Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Easy "Water Pic" Hole Digger roadrunner 20 Apr 11, 2008 3:43 AM
Quick-Disconnects for garden hoses? darius 18 Oct 5, 2007 8:07 PM
A Man and His Tractor LadibugZ9 16 May 12, 2007 6:29 PM
Tractor on it's way!!!! whooo-hoooo!!! cici77 16 Apr 26, 2008 9:24 PM
Old Reliable CountryGardens 49 Apr 16, 2010 8:20 AM

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America