Hard to believe how time has flown, but the16th DG annual photo contest has begun! Find the details here. Best wishes to all the entrants!!!

sparkler/bottle tree hybred

Rensselaer, IN

Thanks for all the inspiration on this site. My goal this year is to learn to post pictures. I would love to share some of my creations with you all. My latest is a bottle tree with 240 2 oz bottles but it must be assemble in place and can't do that until spring. My new project is a sparkler/bottle tree with cobalt blue beads, but I don't know how to measure the holes in the beads when ordering. I love working with 16 gage wire and wrapping it on re bar. So that's my question: what size hole will accommadate 16 gage wire? I really know nothing about beads...any info will help.
Thanks Sharon

This thread has 20 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. Take a tour of our site and learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!