Anyone know about Facebook?

Deep South Coastal, TX(Zone 10a)

I have a FB page for my business and I used to be able to link(tag) when I made a status update by using the @ key. Now it doesn't work since they changed FB the other day. Any ideas?
A little more detail. We sell at farmer's markets which have their own page. When I want to post as my farm name, I would go to my business page, type in the information, use the @ key to add the market where I wanted the post to appear and "tag" them. The post would appear on my page and theirs. Now it no longer works.

Washington, MO(Zone 6a)

Yup. You can't tag via the @ key anymore. Been like that a couple weeks. Probably part of the new version.

That;s what I was afraid of. Is there a way to tag now with the new version? I searched their help area and found nothing helpful.

Washington, MO(Zone 6a)

Not that I've found, yet.

Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

Hollerin' at you, Susie - from NW Florida!!!!

Hi Kay.
Well, two of my FB friends said the @ still works for tagging but is intermittent. They said log out and back in, but still isn't working for me.

Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

Susie, contact Facebook and ask them how to do it.

Washington, MO(Zone 6a)

I think it's fixed. I was tagged in a post earlier, and the email said:

Quoting:
You can now tag your friends in your status or post. Type @ and then type the friend's name. For example: "Had lunch with @John Smith."

Thanks,
The Facebook Team

I contacted FB team, they said send screen shot. Haven't heard a thing since. Not working for me, I just tried it.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images