-
AuthorContent
JoParrott
Richland, WA
(Zone 7b)

January 1, 2011
5:32 PM

Post #8287374

Here's hoping that one of our resident fountains of knowledge can help- I have a All-in-One HP Photosmart C4280. As far as working-it's fine. I can copy, print,etc just fine. But when I try to scan from the Scan button on the printer, it will do it's thing then tell me "The USB is not connected". Of course, it is- If I go to any program and acquire the scan from it-all is fine. I even went to the HP website and downloaded the newest driver patch- didn't make any difference. Since I can use the workarounds it is not a huge deal, but I just don't like it when stuff won't do it's job!
annabelle15
Niles, MI
(Zone 5a)

January 2, 2011
5:46 AM

Post #8287860

if your printer came with a disc to install, get out the paper work and read, you may have to re-install the scan feature. i have a HP office jet 6310 all-in-one, nd to use the scan feature i had to re-install it.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Computer Talk Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Hotmail help Calalily 13 Jul 17, 2008 11:51 AM
Screen Capture Programs holty 16 Feb 8, 2010 2:13 AM
This 'problem' is driving me nuts! hczone6 10 Feb 11, 2014 4:24 PM
Laptop recommendations Gwendalou 10 Jul 30, 2007 10:12 PM
G Mail Invitations PudgyMudpies 43 Dec 28, 2007 12:12 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America