Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

African Violets and Gesneriads: Possible av trade!!! Please

Communities > Forums > African Violets and Gesneriads
bookmark
Forum: African Violets and GesneriadsReplies: 1, Views: 82
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
summerflower
Salem, OR
(Zone 8a)

January 6, 2011
8:07 PM

Post #8296445

You all have such an amazing collection, I envy you!! I would really love to start collecting african violets. So far I have two tiny plants that have started from leafs and one that I bought as angel choir but it has not bloomed yet. I would really love to trade for any african violet plant or cutting that you could spare. I can send you a cutting of my angel choir and please look over my list and hopefully I will have many things that you love to!!!!
Thanks so much:)
Lisa

Admin note: This user account is an alias for a past member, lljjz, whose account was terminated in July 2010 for failure to complete trades in a timely manner. This account has been terminated as well. If you find this member reappearing under any other alias, please notify us immediately.
aspenjocop
Northeast, MO
(Zone 5b)

January 7, 2011
5:59 AM

Post #8296863

Hey Lisa,

Welcome!! I will have some babies ready when it gets warmer. Too cold to send any out right now. Hoping to complete a couple of trades that were started late last year but I will have plenty to share.

Connie

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other African Violets and Gesneriads Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
My Brag of the Day... MsCritterkeeper 17 Jun 6, 2007 2:14 PM
advice on TRAILERS from Violet Gallery critterologist 57 Feb 5, 2010 9:56 PM
test thread for sticky, never mind me begoniacrazii 90 Apr 11, 2011 3:40 PM
All Other Gesneriad Care & Related Links begoniacrazii 2 Apr 11, 2011 3:15 PM
Streptocarpus seedling progress Keyring 127 Jun 9, 2007 2:52 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America