Sorry, the more I read; the more confused I get. Is this correct or close? Zone 6b
1. IN Jan/Feb fill Walmart container with 3-4" wet potting soil (soil-less?).
2. Sow seeds to appropriate depth.
3. Cut slits in top & bottom of container for drainage & air.
4. PLace containers outside in part sun (or is full sun better - worried about "cooking").
5. Don't worry about rain/snow.
Questions: When do I plant in ground?
If I initially plant into 16oz styrofoam cups inside the containers (another option in step 1), do I remove styrofoam when transplanting or just cut bottom off of cups and plant the whole thing?
How/when do I water?