-
AuthorContent
mittsy
Cicero, NY
(Zone 5a)

January 17, 2011
3:59 AM

Post #8314624

On January 3rd I planted 4 containers of Morning Glories, using four seeds in each. I had soaked them in water for two days before planting. They are outside (I'm in Cocoa Beach, FL). It has been unusually cool here but some did germinate. The planting medium is commercial potting soil Fafard 3B which I purchased at Ace Hardware. The four containers are labeled Cameo Elegance from Burpee, Beni Chidori from 2007 trade, Cameo Elegance from Swallowtail Gardens and Mini-Bar Rose from Parks. The containers are 32 oz. yogurt containers and receive the same amount of water and sunlight. These first pictures were taken today. I will try to update pictures weekly. And in case you noticed I did attach the signs to the containers with my quilting pins.

Thumbnail by mittsy
Click the image for an enlarged view.

mittsy
Cicero, NY
(Zone 5a)

January 17, 2011
4:01 AM

Post #8314626

Beni-Chidori. This one looks the best. All four seeds germinated.

Thumbnail by mittsy

mittsy
Cicero, NY
(Zone 5a)

January 17, 2011
4:03 AM

Post #8314629

Its a tie between Parks and Burpee with two seeds each germinating. This is Mini Bar Rose.

Thumbnail by mittsy

mittsy
Cicero, NY
(Zone 5a)

January 17, 2011
4:04 AM

Post #8314630

and Burpee's Cameo Elegance

Thumbnail by mittsy

mittsy
Cicero, NY
(Zone 5a)

January 17, 2011
4:13 AM

Post #8314632

Cameo Elegance seed from Swallowtail Gardens isn't showing any activity as of today. The current temperature is 58 with rain and a high for today predicted at 68. I will post weekly, so next pictures on Monday the 24th.

Thumbnail by mittsy

joeswife

joeswife
(Debra) Derby, KS
(Zone 6a)

January 17, 2011
10:11 PM

Post #8316453

Excellant! And thanks! Gosh the seeds from your mail box mix grew inside and bloomed and gave seeds to me. Starting on the next little pot of seeds from that packet now. These were the 2009 seeds you sent.

it is interesting that the trade seeds came up first and look the best. makes one wonder how old the seeds are in the big box/seed catalogs are.
mittsy
Cicero, NY
(Zone 5a)

January 18, 2011
2:58 AM

Post #8316554

My sentiments exactly!
beckygardener
(Becky) in Sebastian, FL
(Zone 10a)

January 18, 2011
8:55 PM

Post #8318258

Mittsy - Awesome job!!! Your seedlings are looking great! Love your labels, too! :-)

Yes ... I was thinking the same thing ... how old are those seeds from Swallowtail Gardens...
mittsy
Cicero, NY
(Zone 5a)

January 19, 2011
2:56 AM

Post #8318415

I don't know, but the Beni Chidori were labeled 2007. They could still germinate as it has been unusually cool here. I'm going to give them some more time before marking them duds.
beckygardener
(Becky) in Sebastian, FL
(Zone 10a)

January 19, 2011
11:22 AM

Post #8319074

I've had some that took months to germinate, so I definitely wouldn't write them off yet. The seeds should stay good for many years, so unless something happened during the soaking period, I would think that they will eventually germinate and grow. It will be interesting to see the leaves, growth habits, and blooms on each of them. Are you going to separate each vine out or keep each cultivar together in the same container?
mittsy
Cicero, NY
(Zone 5a)

January 20, 2011
3:26 AM

Post #8320062

I haven't gotten that far, but I did think I would isolate them by sending them off to different locations to keep them from cross pollinating. Many condo dwellers have patios and would help me out in my field trial. I belong to a group of gardeners that are called the NightBloomers. We meet in the evening at the local library and share cuttings and info. It's a very nice group of local people. I'll bring it up and see what they think. Several are Master Gardeners.
mittsy
Cicero, NY
(Zone 5a)

January 27, 2011
5:24 AM

Post #8332860

Week two
Beni Chidori

Thumbnail by mittsy

mittsy
Cicero, NY
(Zone 5a)

January 27, 2011
5:25 AM

Post #8332864

Week two
Mini Bar Rose

Thumbnail by mittsy

mittsy
Cicero, NY
(Zone 5a)

January 27, 2011
5:26 AM

Post #8332866

Week 2
Burpee's Cameo Elegance

Thumbnail by mittsy

mittsy
Cicero, NY
(Zone 5a)

January 27, 2011
5:27 AM

Post #8332869

Week Two
Swallowtail Garden's Cameo Elegance

Thumbnail by mittsy

mittsy
Cicero, NY
(Zone 5a)

January 27, 2011
5:30 AM

Post #8332870

I probably planted too soon as our weather has been cooler and much wetter and windier than usual. I will not bring them inside. No matter what the weather brings they will stay outside. I did try to move them into a more protected location where they will get more sunshine. Time will tell. Any comments?
EmmaGrace
Jacksonville, TX
(Zone 8a)

January 27, 2011
8:39 AM

Post #8333196

Mittsy,

Your seedling here
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/fp.php?pid=8332869
does not have all of its root in the soil.
You might take a toothpick and gently set it in the soil so it doesn't dry out and die
beckygardener
(Becky) in Sebastian, FL
(Zone 10a)

January 27, 2011
7:30 PM

Post #8334265

Mittsy - Is there a plant in the Burpee's Cameo Elegance cup? I can't see it.

Yes ... this winter weather has been very unpredictable. None of the MGs I had outside survived. Only the ones growing indoors under lights are still growing and blooming for me. Did you have any seeds left of each cultivar? I am thinking if these current vines don't do too well, you could always start more in the Spring.

joeswife

joeswife
(Debra) Derby, KS
(Zone 6a)

January 27, 2011
9:13 PM

Post #8334383

I would cover them with a thin layer of vermiculite just for root coverage and extra insulation against the cold. I think it is great that overall they are showing some germination for the zone you are in outside. Just my 2 cents worth. If my lap top was working I would show you some beautiful blooms of the mitsys mail box blooms I have going on here.. ( inside)
mittsy
Cicero, NY
(Zone 5a)

January 28, 2011
3:57 AM

Post #8334548

What you see is what you get, nothing in the Burpee's cup this week. I do have some seeds left.

I'll add soi to the root that is exposed.

joeswife

joeswife
(Debra) Derby, KS
(Zone 6a)

January 29, 2011
12:43 AM

Post #8336328

It will be exciting to see how they grow.
beckygardener
(Becky) in Sebastian, FL
(Zone 10a)

February 3, 2011
8:40 PM

Post #8352479

Mittsy - Since the weather has warmed up, I was wondering if yours are doing a little better and putting out some new growth?
Gourd
Mesilla Park, NM

February 4, 2011
3:24 PM

Post #8353920

Great documentation of your seed growing on Cameo Elegance.

On the one that Becky asked if there was a seed in Burpee cup? That cup had a set of cotyledons in the first photo, was it an albino, it had a label that said Burpee? did it die or did the labels get mixed ? Also, it could be i"m seeing things..

Let me know if you need anymore seeds for the Burpee's strain Jan 17 at 6:04 AM. This is the post that has a photo of a cotyledon in the cup, I don't know what the label say's though, I have to go enlarge the photo.
mittsy
Cicero, NY
(Zone 5a)

February 5, 2011
4:03 AM

Post #8354766

I think they died as the stems are still visible. It went to 71 yesterday so if it continues to warm up, I'll try planting more seeds. The labels weren't mixed. I was very careful about the labeling, both the cup rim and my engraved labels. I have 2 seeds left. Of the others,I have 1 seed Cameo Elegance from Swallowtail gardens and 6 seeds from Parks Minibar Rose. No more from Beni Chidori.
mittsy
Cicero, NY
(Zone 5a)

February 7, 2011
4:26 PM

Post #8359844

Only two pictures today
Mini Bar Rose

Thumbnail by mittsy

mittsy
Cicero, NY
(Zone 5a)

February 7, 2011
4:29 PM

Post #8359857

Swallowtail Gardens Cameo Elegance

I"m soaking the last two seeds of Cameo Elegance from Parks, which I will plant tomorrow.

Thumbnail by mittsy

beckygardener
(Becky) in Sebastian, FL
(Zone 10a)

February 7, 2011
6:07 PM

Post #8359987

Very nice, Mittsy!!! They look like they are surviving and will possibly start taking off very soon! Just keep them protected if we get a cold front. Don't want those fragile babies freezing! :-)
mittsy
Cicero, NY
(Zone 5a)

February 16, 2011
5:18 AM

Post #8374670

Took these pictures today. Still only two containers showing any plants. The rim of the pot has more info and the engraved signs are clearly readable. Still cooler than normal here. No sign of germination on the last two seeds I planted but i did find a surprise growing at the base of my banana clump. See next posting.

Thumbnail by mittsy

mittsy
Cicero, NY
(Zone 5a)

February 16, 2011
5:19 AM

Post #8374673

Unknown morning glory volunteer, either a bird drop or one from my Mittsy's mailbox mix from last May.

Thumbnail by mittsy

mittsy
Cicero, NY
(Zone 5a)

February 16, 2011
5:21 AM

Post #8374675

The only sign of spring is my double pink Kalanchoe. Looking pretty good! Tomato seedlings are growing very slowly. Have limited seeds with me so hesitate to plant any more until it really starts to warm up.

Thumbnail by mittsy

beckygardener
(Becky) in Sebastian, FL
(Zone 10a)

February 16, 2011
10:51 AM

Post #8375374

Mittsy - Your seedlings are looking great! They will start taking off very soon! And what a nice surprise to see a volunteer sprouting. I have several volunteer MGs sprouting in their original pots, too! They are growing with poppies! Should be interesting to see how that combo looks! LOL!

Your double pink Kalanchoe are beautiful! I had Kalanchoe plants for many years, but the frost got them a couple years ago. Yours are the first pink blooms I've seen!

joeswife

joeswife
(Debra) Derby, KS
(Zone 6a)

February 16, 2011
7:45 PM

Post #8376250

Beautiful Kalanchoe and a great journey on the seed experiment.
Gourd
Mesilla Park, NM

February 16, 2011
9:20 PM

Post #8376370

Mittsy, I'll be sending you some more next week, give me a couple of days to dig them up again. Take your time in sowing them and don't worry about results, I'll send enough for you to play with.. Should I mail to the same address? Let me know.
A.
mittsy
Cicero, NY
(Zone 5a)

February 17, 2011
4:38 AM

Post #8376563

Thank you, yes we are still in Cocoa Beach until May.
Gourd
Mesilla Park, NM

February 23, 2011
8:45 PM

Post #8389481

Sent seeds out Tuesday, sent you a Dmail.

Good luck
A.
mittsy
Cicero, NY
(Zone 5a)

March 2, 2011
3:53 AM

Post #8401785

week 5
Cameo Elegance Swallowtail Gardens seed

Thumbnail by mittsy

mittsy
Cicero, NY
(Zone 5a)

March 2, 2011
3:54 AM

Post #8401786

week 5 same plant close up

Thumbnail by mittsy

mittsy
Cicero, NY
(Zone 5a)

March 2, 2011
3:59 AM

Post #8401788

week 5 Mini-Bar Rose

It started to rain and the blurry spot was caused by a raindrop. I have also planted more seeds that I recently received from Antoinette. Thanks. Hope they'll germinate soon.

The volunteer seedling is now starting to climb the banana tree. When it blooms if it is not spectacular, it will be removed as I do not want cross pollination with the test plants.

Thumbnail by mittsy

joeswife

joeswife
(Debra) Derby, KS
(Zone 6a)

March 2, 2011
5:02 AM

Post #8401856

Looking really good!
beckygardener
(Becky) in Sebastian, FL
(Zone 10a)

March 2, 2011
11:00 AM

Post #8402412

Mittsy - Those babies are doing great! As the mini-bar rose continues to grow, we will be able to compare leaves and growth and blooms with the Cameo Elegance! Great experiment!!! :-) :-)
Gourd
Mesilla Park, NM

March 2, 2011
8:15 PM

Post #8403612

They are looking great. I went through some of my seeds again and found another envelope with more cameo elegance from a growout I did in 2006 and got quite a few seeds from that one.

I love the variegation on those leaves.

A.
mittsy
Cicero, NY
(Zone 5a)

March 3, 2011
4:11 AM

Post #8403880

We have a pretty ugly field across from our condo. Neighbors use it as a dog walk area. I am thinking of doing the night planting thing to add a little climbing beauty to the no dumping sign.
mittsy
Cicero, NY
(Zone 5a)

March 7, 2011
5:26 PM

Post #8413143

week 6

2nd planting of Burpee seeds

Thumbnail by mittsy

mittsy
Cicero, NY
(Zone 5a)

March 7, 2011
5:27 PM

Post #8413149

week 6
Swallowtail Gardens

Thumbnail by mittsy

mittsy
Cicero, NY
(Zone 5a)

March 7, 2011
5:28 PM

Post #8413152

Week 6
Mini Bar-Rose looking really good

Thumbnail by mittsy

beckygardener
(Becky) in Sebastian, FL
(Zone 10a)

March 7, 2011
8:32 PM

Post #8413565

Mittsy - The Swallowtail Garden Cameo Elegance foliage is BEAUTIFUL! I think that is what makes that cultivar so well-known. Never disappoints! What a gorgeous plant you have growing! Your mini-rose bar is coming along very nicely, too! Not as much variegation showing in the leaves, but still a lovely vine! I can't wait to see your blooms. Have you fertilized them yet with Bloom Booster or some other blooming fertilizer?
mittsy
Cicero, NY
(Zone 5a)

March 8, 2011
3:53 AM

Post #8413813

Yes, I've fertilized with my favorite. Ohrstrom's maxicrop Liquid Seaweed. Ratio of one capful to one gallon of water.

joeswife

joeswife
(Debra) Derby, KS
(Zone 6a)

March 8, 2011
7:50 AM

Post #8414207

Your experiment gave me inspiration to try the same. Yours look really good. All mine germinated, but I will prolly start over. I just wanted to see how the seedmart, seedsnmore and trade seeds went of the same type seeds.
The leaves look very healthy on yours, and I am still enjoying blooms daily from Mittsys Mailbox seed growouts in the brug room, and blooms from Karens shibouris in the outer room.
mittsy
Cicero, NY
(Zone 5a)

March 8, 2011
9:00 AM

Post #8414361

I had a few volunteer seedlings come up and I took them to a friends house as I do not want cross pollination between C E and other varieties. I hope I will get seeds from the Cameo Elegance grow out as I really like the foliage. We'll be leaving here the first week of May, so I have some time left. I have been known to fill the car with "Growin Things" had a grape tomato plant that made the trip for 5 years before we got tired of dragging it back and forth.
Mittsy
beckygardener
(Becky) in Sebastian, FL
(Zone 10a)

March 8, 2011
10:34 AM

Post #8414490

Mittsy - Ohrstrom's maxicrop Liquid Seaweed? Is that a fertilizer like Fish Emulsion? Sounds interesting. I take it that you get good results from using that product? I've never seen it here. Where do you get it?

I am glad that you are keeping them seperated so that they don't cross pollinate. You are doing a great job! You should start seeing buds soon! And definitely before May.

LOL about dragging a tomato plant back and forth for 5 years! Sounds like something I would do! :-)
mittsy
Cicero, NY
(Zone 5a)

March 9, 2011
2:42 AM

Post #8415863

Ace Hardware for the fertilizer gotta support the local stores if you want to keep them. Heard about it last year from the Orchid club, expensive, but worth it. I had a bright pink bloom on my Cameo Elegance yesterday morning. That's what prompted me to more all others. I've been harvesting my tiny orange sweet peppers, eating them and collecting the seeds. I'm willing to share them to anyone who could give me a few dill seeds. I have herb seeds back in NY so I really don't want to buy more. Do miss my fresh herbs though. Only have oregano, and thyme and some mint and lemon balm from my daughter.
Gourd
Mesilla Park, NM

March 9, 2011
10:03 AM

Post #8416481

I used to use the powdered kelp and now have not been able to find it.. good to know that Ace Hardware carries that. I wonder if ours does?

Also, mittsy, you got a bloom!!!! great going there.. that is great for indoor growing.

A.
beckygardener
(Becky) in Sebastian, FL
(Zone 10a)

March 9, 2011
11:08 AM

Post #8416581

Congrats on the bloom, Mittsy! Did you manage to get a photo of it?
mittsy
Cicero, NY
(Zone 5a)

March 9, 2011
3:03 PM

Post #8416975

My plantings are hanging on the wall outside. I am in Cocoa Beach, Florida. I didn't take a picture of the bloom as I am more interested in the foliage than the little bright pink flowers. I hope I can get enough seeds that I'll be able to decorate my NY mailbox. Can't do much with a condo mailbox! The weather has been wonderful, finally got back to my shorts and sandals. I'll try for a picture next time I get a bloom.
beckygardener
(Becky) in Sebastian, FL
(Zone 10a)

March 9, 2011
3:14 PM

Post #8416991

Mittsy - I am wondering if the white border around the petals on the blooms might also be different and another way to distinguish the cultivars apart? Which is why I was curious to see the blooms. I look forward to more of your educational photos! You are doing a great job!

I heard that we have a front moving in tomorrow with rain and then cool temps again! Ugh! Will be in the 50's at night and low 70's during the daytime.
mittsy
Cicero, NY
(Zone 5a)

March 9, 2011
3:20 PM

Post #8417005

I cut some of my bananas today. Needed to get them off the wall as they were hanging over into neighbor's yard. Temps are great, cool to sleep at night. Sunny and nice during the day. We heard the sonic boom when the shuttle returned, but we didn't see it as it was north of us. I love it here.

joeswife

joeswife
(Debra) Derby, KS
(Zone 6a)

March 9, 2011
6:27 PM

Post #8417391

Mittsy, I have some dill and other herbs and veges for ya if you are interested.. dmail me..
Gourd
Mesilla Park, NM

March 10, 2011
9:25 AM

Post #8418264

I can hardly wait for weather like yours.. today should be nice here. But, it seems to turn cold at a whim.

I also ordered veggies seeds from Parks but they have not arrived, I called them and they said they were backordered... so, I'll keep waiting, I did get a clematis I've been wanting forever, Texensis Princess Diana and my order for Red Sugar Cane came in yesterday... so, I'm off to transplanting them now into temporary pots indoors. HURRY SPRINGTIME...

A.
mittsy
Cicero, NY
(Zone 5a)

March 18, 2011
4:00 PM

Post #8435007

I know it's not Monday but they bloomed today so took pictures today. Cameo Elegance
1 of 3

Thumbnail by mittsy

mittsy
Cicero, NY
(Zone 5a)

March 18, 2011
4:01 PM

Post #8435010

2 of 3 Cameo Elegance

Thumbnail by mittsy

mittsy
Cicero, NY
(Zone 5a)

March 18, 2011
4:01 PM

Post #8435013

3 of 3 cameo Elegance

Thumbnail by mittsy

mittsy
Cicero, NY
(Zone 5a)

March 18, 2011
4:03 PM

Post #8435019

2nd planting of Burpee Cameo Elegance

Thumbnail by mittsy

mittsy
Cicero, NY
(Zone 5a)

March 18, 2011
4:04 PM

Post #8435022

Mini Bar Rose

Thumbnail by mittsy

beckygardener
(Becky) in Sebastian, FL
(Zone 10a)

March 18, 2011
9:54 PM

Post #8435731

Mittsy - Yay!!! How pretty! Boy they sure look great!

One thing I am noticing in comparison between the mini-bar rose and the Cameo Elegance is that the CE has more variegation on the leaves. But interestingly, the leaf shape looks very similar. I can't wait to see the blooms on MBR! Keep up the great job growing those babies!

joeswife

joeswife
(Debra) Derby, KS
(Zone 6a)

March 18, 2011
10:05 PM

Post #8435737

very nice! I am really impressed, they are beautiful.
mittsy
Cicero, NY
(Zone 5a)

March 19, 2011
4:55 AM

Post #8435921

I went to Tuesday Morning and found an awesome trellis on sale for$10.00, bought two of them and hope the morning glories will cover them before we have to leave for NY.
beckygardener
(Becky) in Sebastian, FL
(Zone 10a)

March 19, 2011
6:36 AM

Post #8436041

Oooh! New trellises! Do share a photo when you get a chance! I'm a trellis hunter! Can never have enough of them! LOL!
patootie
Jacksonville, AR
(Zone 7b)

March 19, 2011
10:15 PM

Post #8437558

Mittsy, Very pretty Cameo Elegance
Gourd
Mesilla Park, NM

March 21, 2011
1:21 AM

Post #8439830

Mittsy, those look really healthy, it seems like just a few weeks ago, I was mailing the seeds. How time has flown! I'm very impressed too.
mittsy
Cicero, NY
(Zone 5a)

March 21, 2011
8:25 AM

Post #8440427

Here's the trellis, the inset is glass. It's 80" tall

Thumbnail by mittsy

mittsy
Cicero, NY
(Zone 5a)

March 21, 2011
8:27 AM

Post #8440430

Today's blooms and vine of Cameo Elegance (Swallowtail)

Thumbnail by mittsy

luvsgrtdanes

luvsgrtdanes
(Ronnie), PA
(Zone 6b)

March 21, 2011
5:27 PM

Post #8441561

So pretty!

joeswife

joeswife
(Debra) Derby, KS
(Zone 6a)

March 21, 2011
7:10 PM

Post #8441841

I agree with Ronnie, it is a beautiful plant, and I love that trellis!
beckygardener
(Becky) in Sebastian, FL
(Zone 10a)

March 21, 2011
8:28 PM

Post #8442047

Mittsy - $10 for that trellis! Great deal!!! That vine is a beaut! Keep those photos coming! Love the variegated foliage! It is so eye-catching!
Gourd
Mesilla Park, NM

March 28, 2011
8:43 AM

Post #8455709

Very nice plant and trellis, the nice thing about them being in containers, you can just load them up in the car when you move for the summer.
mittsy
Cicero, NY
(Zone 5a)

March 28, 2011
11:56 AM

Post #8456163

Flowers to compare. Both the Cameo Elegance and Mini Bar Rose bloomed at the same time. Cameo Elegance is on the left, one bloom and Mini Bar Rose is the two flowers on the right. I think they look the same.

Thumbnail by mittsy

patootie
Jacksonville, AR
(Zone 7b)

March 28, 2011
2:54 PM

Post #8456570

Mittsy, they do look identical. Beautiful blooms and foliage

joeswife

joeswife
(Debra) Derby, KS
(Zone 6a)

March 28, 2011
5:38 PM

Post #8456979

I agree, beautiful, no matter how identical they are.. I wonder why the different names>?
beckygardener
(Becky) in Sebastian, FL
(Zone 10a)

March 28, 2011
5:54 PM

Post #8457010

I noticed that the Cameo Elegance has a wider white border around the edge of the bloom. But from the photo, the foliage sure looks identical! Nice job, Mittsy!!!! And the blooms seem to be comparable in size! Perhaps this JMG came to America and a seed company here remained it?
patootie
Jacksonville, AR
(Zone 7b)

March 29, 2011
10:45 PM

Post #8459689

Becky, I'm sure that's what happened. Some companies are notorious for re-naming sds just to increase their sales.
mittsy
Cicero, NY
(Zone 5a)

March 30, 2011
10:01 AM

Post #8460419

I checked this morning and the Cameo Elegance had very little white on the edges of the bloom. I think they are the same. I want to move them to my trellis so I expect we can close this comparison trial. I need to get some seed so I want to put them into the ground. The yogurt containers worked pretty well but it's time to repot my tomato seedlings and I need the containers.

beckygardener
(Becky) in Sebastian, FL
(Zone 10a)

March 30, 2011
11:01 AM

Post #8460508

LOL! Well, go for it Mittsy! Thank you for doing this comparison for all of us! You did a great job growing, documenting, and photographing each of the plants! The variegation on the leaves really makes these vines a beautiful addition to our gardens and the blooms are a lovely shade of deep pink.

I do believe they are the same vine just by different names ... probably different companies renamed them as their own cultivars.
patootie
Jacksonville, AR
(Zone 7b)

March 30, 2011
1:42 PM

Post #8460883

Yes thank you Mittsy for doing this trial.
mittsy
Cicero, NY
(Zone 5a)

March 30, 2011
3:29 PM

Post #8461074

It was interesting. Let's hope I get lots of seeds to share.

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Morning Glories Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Wild Morning Glory. poppysue 12 Feb 9, 2012 10:32 PM
Help! Teens making MG tea. ? getting high! help mingsmimi 5 Jul 18, 2009 4:33 PM
Now ain't that purdy?! (Morning Glory pic) Seedsower 48 Mar 9, 2007 10:29 AM
Ipomoea Seeds 101 QueenB 27 Nov 19, 2008 1:03 PM
Wild Potato Vine - Need help with pollenation KevinTernes 22 Aug 22, 2007 10:39 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America