Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: Coming Around Again: Thank you

Communities > Forums > Article: Coming Around Again
bookmark
Forum: Article: Coming Around AgainReplies: 1, Views: 8
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Procrastinator
Havelock
Canada

January 24, 2011
1:00 PM

Post #8327920

Benjamin - Thank you for your beautiful and inspiring article.

It has touched my heart and my soul. Actually made me tear up reading such well constructed thoughts and feelings.

It has been a privilege seeing things through your eyes. So many sentences are thoughts that I have had and still do have. I guess I will have these feelings and thoughts forever.

Thanks and Blessings
Keep writing and sharing - please

Elaine and Otis
BennysPlace
Beverly Hills, CA

January 24, 2011
3:27 PM

Post #8328176

Hi Elaine and Otis,

I cannot convey with words how much your words and appreciation of my article means to me. Only to say that I write from the heart and love it when my words reach another. So wonderful. Thank you so much. You are right about the thoughts and the feelings. You keep them forever.

Thank you and many blessings to you both and yes, I promise to keep writing and sharing.

Wishing you nothing but the best of all things always,
Ben

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Coming Around Again Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
All this and more. Adaylilyfan 1 Jan 24, 2011 7:48 AM
gardening from the heart gwen21 2 Jan 24, 2011 3:20 PM
Thank you! GiannasGarden 1 Jan 26, 2011 8:49 PM
Coming Around Again Schpatze 1 Jan 26, 2011 8:55 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America