Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

Baba and frizzle

Bridgewater, ME

This my big buff orpingotn rooster and frizzle the firzzle rooster watching over their girls,did ya notice the difference in size??LOL So far they get along great,they are about the same age about 9 months old.The girls are taking a dust bath in the shavings in the coop

Thumbnail by green04735
Bridgewater, ME

Outside with some of the girls

Thumbnail by green04735
Bridgewater, ME

Heat wave today 29 degrees

Thumbnail by green04735
Big Sandy, TX(Zone 8a)

It's still a little chilly here at 78.7. Don't you hate a wiseguy?

Lodi, CA(Zone 9b)

0That is so funny.. that lil frizzle looks like he thinks he is 10 feet tall!! I won't mention weather.. :)

Ferndale, WA

Well Ken I thought that statement was pretty good...LOL

Bridgewater, ME

Your are the wiseguy Kenboy and please don`t mention the weather! person from CA.LOL Just seen the extended forcast Monday night -24,back goes the bigger heat lamps

This message was edited Jan 29, 2011 6:26 PM

Ferndale, WA

Love those pic's Green, They all seem to be having a blast...Hay

(Zone 5b)

Green, it looks like you shoveled snow so they could have a play area! We must be nuts shoveling snow for them. I think they do much better if they can get out of the coop for even a little while. We have more snow coming....ARRUGH!

Lodi, CA(Zone 9b)

LOL Really, it's been foggy and gray for days.. not terribly cold, but dreary..

I saw a frizzled top hat at the show today.. totally made me laugh so hard!!!

(Zone 5b)

Is "not terribly cold" under 70 degrees? LOL

Richmond, TX

Yep!

Vancleave, MS(Zone 8b)

we had a great day yesterday near 70 but today is gray, dreary, and colder. The cold is making its way back to us but won't be as bad as what you northerners have to deal with brrrrrr

(Zone 5b)

Oh, come on!! We've got another storm front moving in, lots of ice - over an inch predicted, then snow, high winds and COLD, that would be WAAAAY under 70 degrees LOL. According to the map we're right in the middle of the ice storm. Hard to believe with the sun shining like it is now. It's supposed to arrive late this afternoon, early evening.

Lodi, CA(Zone 9b)

I tried to leave that part out!

(Zone 5b)

It was torture to read LOL

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.