Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Article: Mail ordering succulents and cacti: my experiences: XSedephytum: Has this been done before?

Communities > Forums > Article: Mail ordering succulents and cacti: my experiences
bookmark
Forum: Article: Mail ordering succulents and cacti: my experiencesReplies: 0, Views: 15
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
RobertCampbell
Velva, ND

January 29, 2011
5:34 PM

Post #8337633

In my crossing, I have selected out of my thousands of crosses a lovely white leaved plant with an erect plant habit. My parentage says it is a Sedum x Pachyphytum cross, and I have about a 100 identical plants. My Urs Eggli Crassulaceae does not give a reported cross of that sort. Unlike many crosses I have made and in which many resemble the male especially or the female, this is an average of the characters. It is very hardy against leaf diseases and does not mind drought. It is about to bloom here In North Dakota in the greenhouse (29 Jan 2011). I have not taken a picture of it yet.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Mail ordering succulents and cacti: my experiences Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Ah, Geoff, I think you are an enabler! Bookerc1 4 Feb 3, 2009 6:40 AM
An appreciative reader Dlmcgrw 0 Jan 29, 2009 11:54 PM
aloe mite ashjuniper 0 Feb 3, 2009 12:06 AM
HAVE YOU TRIED THIS SUPPLIER YET?? RSBarclay 1 Jan 19, 2011 12:18 PM
E. 'Extreme Ruffles'. cyrd 0 Jan 24, 2011 2:49 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America