Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Napping in the Graveyard Moss: Spurge

Communities > Forums > Article: Napping in the Graveyard Moss
bookmark
Forum: Article: Napping in the Graveyard MossReplies: 1, Views: 15
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
3pmp
Slocan, BC
(Zone 3a)

February 7, 2011
9:42 AM

Post #8359131

Hi Sharon, Our family did not take part in activities at the cemetary where my Grandparents are laid to rest in a local town not to far away from where we lived. I had to go there myself and look for the markers which prominently pointed out all of my Grandparents with just some grass growing around them. My church Pastor is always up on these sort of things with the origin of many words being a good topic of conversation. We are still getting some more snow around these parts with a blanket of white as I look out my front window. I am now connected with facebook with you on my friends list.
Sharran
Calvert City, KY
(Zone 7a)

February 7, 2011
10:02 AM

Post #8359157

We have snow here today, too, Alan. Lots of it and frozen fog, which makes it like a whiteout.

Interesting about your cemetery.

Yes, I found you on Facebook. Thanks.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Napping in the Graveyard Moss Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Euphorbia cyparissias gloria125 10 Nov 5, 2012 3:34 PM
Wisdom and Love gwen21 12 Feb 7, 2011 11:49 PM
Eurphorbus Dollykat 3 Feb 2, 2011 8:24 PM
The sweet smell of spurge liz_crbnsl 1 Feb 7, 2011 8:37 AM
graveyard moss and writing annhelen 1 Feb 7, 2011 1:50 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America