Photo by Melody

Books, Movies, and TV: Who would you like to see play Super Bowl half-time show?

Communities > Forums > Books, Movies, and TV
bookmark
Forum: Books, Movies, and TVReplies: 3, Views: 31
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
LuciaH
Corpus Christi, TX

February 7, 2011
2:41 PM

Post #8359645

Who would you like to see next year? Sure they did their best but not impressed with this year's show at all. . .

flowAjen

flowAjen
central, NJ
(Zone 6b)

February 8, 2011
9:49 AM

Post #8360874

Black eyed peas was just horrible, best part was Slash, should have just had him play solo without any vocals

The whole cast of Glee would be a cool show
LuciaH
Corpus Christi, TX

February 8, 2011
1:12 PM

Post #8361180

Am ashamed to say have never seen Glee! Well, just bits and pieces. Seems very fun and energetic.

Agree about the Black-eyed Peas. A bit painful to watch. I can think of other acts like David Gilmour (of Pink Floyd), Eric Clapton, AC/DC, Bon Jovi, Billy Idol. You know, sort of big stadium acts. Loved Slash and think Guns and Roses would be cool but don't think they will reunite anytime soon.

Hope I haven't dated myself too much with my musical choices! Have you seen many of the halftime shows in last 10 years and if so what were some of your favorites?

sallyg

sallyg
Anne Arundel,, MD
(Zone 7b)

February 13, 2011
12:50 PM

Post #8370040

I have either not watched or barely noticed them But I watched an enjoyed this years. I loved those light up suits on the extras.
Never been to a live concert in my life so I can't judge or suggest!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Books, Movies, and TV Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Edgar Rice Burroughs: At the Earth's Core dave 8 Jul 12, 2007 7:54 AM
Harry Potter?? evelyn_inthegar 63 Feb 23, 2008 5:25 AM
Stephen King's Dark Tower gardenwife 40 Dec 20, 2010 9:34 PM
What's The Story With Johnny Appleseed? VGMKY 13 Jul 26, 2008 2:00 AM
Fictionwise FREE ebooks drop 4 May 28, 2007 3:39 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America