Photo by Melody

Home Decorating: Placement of curved metal curtain holdbacks?

Communities > Forums > Home Decorating
bookmark
Forum: Home DecoratingReplies: 2, Views: 40
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
estrail1rider
Melfa, VA
(Zone 8a)

February 15, 2011
8:06 AM

Post #8373253

I have never used holdbacks on my windows but I am in our new house. i have been checking on the internet to see how they should be placed on the wall. I thought they were hung straight across on the wall, but have seen them placed at an angle with the open end up. What is correct?
i did find out how to determine the height at which they are placed on the wall.
TY
deb

bivbiv

bivbiv
Central FL, FL
(Zone 9b)

February 15, 2011
8:49 AM

Post #8373326

They should be on an angle.
estrail1rider
Melfa, VA
(Zone 8a)

February 15, 2011
1:54 PM

Post #8373725

TY for the information. We had the house built and I have done the landscaping. Now, I am working on the walls, lamps, etc. The furniture, carpets, drapes, pillows, comforters ...the colors and "themes" for the rooms ...are completed.
Starting with a bare house and doing it all myself with some input from hubby, has and is actually very fulfilling.
deb

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Home Decorating Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Mexican theme, not for the faint of heart MollyMc 57 Jan 4, 2008 3:14 AM
Kitchen Makeover......There's no turning back now!! nminmd 164 Nov 19, 2014 12:23 AM
Removing Wallpaper GrannyLois 30 Aug 18, 2009 11:32 PM
Bedroom re-do Terry 42 Aug 16, 2014 11:12 PM
Re-do on the bedroom. What a difference! Badseed 45 Jan 23, 2009 6:43 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America