Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: Love Lies Bleeding: A Memorable Name for a Striking Plant: Great Article, but....

Communities > Forums > Article: Love Lies Bleeding: A Memorable Name for a Striking Plant
bookmark
Forum: Article: Love Lies Bleeding: A Memorable Name for a Striking PlantReplies: 2, Views: 21
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
tcfromky
Mercer, PA
(Zone 5a)

February 16, 2011
10:21 AM

Post #8375328

You have an incorrect spelling of my last name.

It's Conner, not Connor.

I enjoyed your article Ms. Angela, well written and very informative.

Bookerc1

Bookerc1
Mackinaw, IL
(Zone 5a)

February 16, 2011
2:05 PM

Post #8375685

My apologies, TC! I went in and corrected it, both in the box that appears over the picture, and in the photo credits at the end of the article. Thanks for letting me know!

Thanks for the feedback, too! It is always good to hear from other writers and gardeners!
tcfromky
Mercer, PA
(Zone 5a)

February 25, 2011
10:11 AM

Post #8392123

No apology needed Ms. Bookerc1, but humbly accepted nonetheless.

Namaste!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Love Lies Bleeding: A Memorable Name for a Striking Plant Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Love-Lies-Bleeding by another name? orangegrovegirl 2 Feb 14, 2011 1:39 PM
What a great plant! OGRODNIK 1 Feb 14, 2011 11:09 AM
Trying it this year Shers101 1 Feb 14, 2011 1:45 PM
Love-Lies-Bleeding radiobushbaby 1 Feb 14, 2011 6:35 PM
One of the first plants that I grew lortay 1 Feb 15, 2011 3:40 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America