Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Morning Glories: having bad day

Communities > Forums > Morning Glories
bookmark
Forum: Morning GloriesReplies: 5, Views: 73
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
imzadi
Jackson, SC
(Zone 8a)

February 22, 2011
5:03 PM

Post #8387150

my albievnia is mushy. cut it to solid part the other day and now its mushy again. someone said to put latex on it. gonna try as have done that with plumerias before and it seals them off and they grew.

cant seem to find any of my mgs i got from the coop from japan. I had them in a pink container and cant find them at all. Thinking these might of got lost in the move.

went on a job interview today and truth don't even remember applying for this job and don't know if will take it or not. really doesn't work around my schedule i need and have interview for another one tomorrow so don't know what to do. And on top it all got 9 pages of questions to fill out for hubby's disability.

stressed upset and just ready to crawl in a corner.

Ps by Way Becky I found the blue willow seeds but only has 4 seeds in it but found them. was it 4 or 5 supposed to be in it? no biggie
Gourd
Mesilla Park, NM

March 9, 2011
10:28 AM

Post #8416520

My bad days are when the contractor doesn't show up to work on my studio, then I mope around, complaining under my breath, and then I stop and think how many more wonderful things I have in my life, then it doesn't matter anymore.

Probably everyone has days they don't like, but just hang in there, things get better even though it may be minute by minute.
beckygardener
(Becky) in Sebastian, FL
(Zone 10a)

March 9, 2011
11:00 AM

Post #8416564

Marie - Sorry to hear you can't find your JMG seeds from the Japan co-op years ago. I am sure the seed swap this year will offer up some Japanese cultivars. Many of the seeds in the seed swap from me from 2009 were JMGs.

I hope the job situation works out really well for you. I wonder if you can tell the place you interviewed with today if you can wait until Friday to give them your decision?
imzadi
Jackson, SC
(Zone 8a)

March 9, 2011
11:15 AM

Post #8416591

lowes garden and will let me know friday if i have it or not. Praying i Do. I want to start on a fresh week. not in between.

Man the wind is howling here
beckygardener
(Becky) in Sebastian, FL
(Zone 10a)

March 9, 2011
11:24 AM

Post #8416603

Good luck with the Lowes job possibility!

Also, I sent everyone 5 seeds of BAW. Did you perhaps sow/grow one already?
imzadi
Jackson, SC
(Zone 8a)

March 9, 2011
11:46 AM

Post #8416638

No dont think so may look in baggie if there is one hiding.

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Morning Glories Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Wild Morning Glory. poppysue 12 Feb 9, 2012 10:32 PM
Help! Teens making MG tea. ? getting high! help mingsmimi 5 Jul 18, 2009 4:33 PM
Now ain't that purdy?! (Morning Glory pic) Seedsower 48 Mar 9, 2007 10:29 AM
Ipomoea Seeds 101 QueenB 27 Nov 19, 2008 1:03 PM
Wild Potato Vine - Need help with pollenation KevinTernes 22 Aug 22, 2007 10:39 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America