Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
ah3815
Kansas City, MO

February 24, 2011
9:47 PM

Post #8391364

I was wondering if anyone from here was going to the Pacific Nortwest Peony Society meeting on Saturday, March 5. Going over last minute things and found I had not sent in my registration so emailed and will have to pay at door.

For those not on their email lists they have an all day meeting the first Saturday in March each year, starting with coffee and snacks then talks and lunch. This year the speaker will be Dana Tretheway, Pres APS. He has been the floral show chairman for several years and will speak on the how to and probably a few don'ts on showing your peonies at the APS meeting in late May.

Even better is a chance to bid for peonies and or collect information from others. So if you do attend start digging your donations. As a tempter I have Hong's latest peony book in my suitcase so I will not forget it.

Don't know if I will be in trouble for posting cost but is $25 at door plus $10 dues.
Will start at 8am and run until about 5 at the Wilsonville, Oregon, Holiday Inn Select. Contact Marian Meyer at, peony.place@yahoo.com, so she will know how many to expect.
Oberon46
(Mary) Anchorage, AK
(Zone 4b)

February 28, 2011
8:44 AM

Post #8397697

I am sure that all you 'lower 48' peony lovers know that for the first time the American Peony Society is having their meeting on the west coast. Teaming with PNW group to meet in Wilsonville. they will have a bus tour of local peony gardens on Friday the 27th, and Saturday is seminars. Wonderful opportunity

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Peonies Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Fen Dan Bai Tree Peony RDT 10 Oct 4, 2012 12:02 AM
Dividing Peonies garyt 61 Nov 24, 2010 2:32 PM
Peonies and sun or lack of same butterflywi 18 Feb 15, 2011 5:21 AM
looking for peony can trade perennial plants jeaninpgh 5 Oct 7, 2012 3:04 PM
Dried out "cover" on peony buds DonnaMack 28 Jun 8, 2007 12:50 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America