Hard to believe how time has flown, but the16th DG annual photo contest has begun! Find the details here. Best wishes to all the entrants!!!

Setting out Sweet Peas

Jackson, MO(Zone 6b)

I grew sweet peas under lights. Two plants have two sets of leaves. Average temps here for this time of year is 34* at night and 54* during the day. Do you think I could plant these outside now? I know they will take a little frost.
I'm assuming to plant them out on a 50 to 60 temp day? I will have to take them out of the six pack and plant them separately to acclimate them as the others have not sprouted or still too small to plant outside.
I am anxious to get them outside as they are getting taller and wanting early bloom. When it gets hot here-that's pretty much the end of the sweet peas.
I would just like to hear what you have to say about this and your experiences.

This thread has one reply. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. Take a tour of our site and learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!