-
AuthorContent
Carolyn22
Athens, PA
(Zone 5b)

March 10, 2011
3:12 PM

Post #8418863

does anybody have any have a favorite ebay seller for AV's and Episcias?
Sallysblooms
South, TX

March 10, 2011
3:39 PM

Post #8418902

I like Jack's!
MsCritterkeeper
The Heart of Texas, TX
(Zone 8b)

March 12, 2011
9:50 PM

Post #8423545

PJ's Violet's. Nice,healthy size plants for the money.They pack plants EXCELLENT and I've always received the best plants & variety from them. They are a lil pricey, but you won't be sorry.

Jack's is nice but I haven't ordered from him in a while. He does have a few plants I want...

There's one more but I can't remember the store name...they sell lil bitty well grown plants & I will order from them again. Cutest lil plants I ever bought!

Brennan's Orchids sells fabulous Streps when they have a store open, but they have their own website too.
Carolyn22
Athens, PA
(Zone 5b)

March 13, 2011
5:59 AM

Post #8423727

MsCrit

Brennans Orchids in on ebay as well? I have put both PJ's and Jacks into my favorite sellers list. I'd like to do this with Brennans as well. I'm in trouble if Brennans sells Gesneriads AND orchids! ^^_^^
lbrabec
(Lynn) Omaha, NE
(Zone 5a)

March 13, 2011
11:33 AM

Post #8424374

The Green Dragon Trading Post,Bloomin Jungle,Blossoms Birds and Butterflies,Neil's Streps, and David Thompson to name a few.
Syrumani
Whitsett, NC
(Zone 8a)

March 14, 2011
6:19 PM

Post #8427302

It just so happens that I was surfing ebay in search of russian african violets that were listed, when I moved over to this tab to check something.

I haven't ordered from Green Dragon yet, but I've heard great things about them. I've heard good things about the strep vendors that Lynn listed, as well.

Travis' Violets are on ebay, and the plants I got from him arrived in fantastic shape, and all had buds or were blooming. I've no complaints about that vendor.

As for streps, there are two vendors that are not businesses that sell great streps. That would be our very own Jim (bigoldbuck) and a nice lady some may remember, her name is Gail.

lbrabec
(Lynn) Omaha, NE
(Zone 5a)

March 15, 2011
10:03 AM

Post #8428421

Thanks for reminding us of Jim and Gail.I didn't realize Travis was on Ebay.He is great!

Lynn
Syrumani
Whitsett, NC
(Zone 8a)

March 15, 2011
2:47 PM

Post #8428805

There is another lady that has violets and other starter plants every once in a great while. She has great plants too . . . but I think I'm biased . . .

^_^

This message was edited Mar 15, 2011 6:31 PM

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other African Violets and Gesneriads Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
My Brag of the Day... MsCritterkeeper 17 Jun 6, 2007 2:14 PM
advice on TRAILERS from Violet Gallery critterologist 57 Feb 5, 2010 9:56 PM
test thread for sticky, never mind me begoniacrazii 90 Apr 11, 2011 3:40 PM
All Other Gesneriad Care & Related Links begoniacrazii 2 Apr 11, 2011 3:15 PM
Streptocarpus seedling progress Keyring 127 Jun 9, 2007 2:52 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America