Introduce myself

New Orleans, LA

Hello. I know this is where I (almost) belong. I'm from New Orleans and Mid-South is too cool for my gardening. I have been posting all over the place about a terrible 'Pink Perfection' I bought 1-1/2 years ago which bloomed into something so horrible I am officially naming it Pink Bordello. TyTy Nursery doesn't give a hoot what it's called, I'm sure, they simply labeled it Pink Perfection and sold it to me. If ANYONE knows where I can buy a PP please let me know. Mine died in the Katrina flood and I thought I had bought another one. Thank you.

Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

Howdy! Dmail Alice at this address:

http://davesgarden.com/members/Abutilon/

She may have a B. 'P.P.' to sell or trade.

Palm Harbor, FL(Zone 9b)

If you are looking for the Camellia "Pink Perfection" I noticed that Almost Eden (almostedenplants.com) right there in LA has it listed. I have never bought a Camellia from them but have been very pleased with other purchases there.

New Orleans, LA

Thanks to all who answered. I have e-mailed Almost Eden in Merryville LA (sounds like a fun trip) and I'm waiting for answer as to how they can assure me that they indeed have a genuine Pink Perfection. I will drive there if necessary to buy one. This has become a full-fledged crusade.

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 8b)

Aalake Welcome!!!

Sandy

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.