Hard to believe how time has flown, but the16th DG annual photo contest has begun! Find the details here. Best wishes to all the entrants!!!

Introduce myself

New Orleans, LA

Hello. I know this is where I (almost) belong. I'm from New Orleans and Mid-South is too cool for my gardening. I have been posting all over the place about a terrible 'Pink Perfection' I bought 1-1/2 years ago which bloomed into something so horrible I am officially naming it Pink Bordello. TyTy Nursery doesn't give a hoot what it's called, I'm sure, they simply labeled it Pink Perfection and sold it to me. If ANYONE knows where I can buy a PP please let me know. Mine died in the Katrina flood and I thought I had bought another one. Thank you.

Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

Howdy! Dmail Alice at this address:

She may have a B. 'P.P.' to sell or trade.

Palm Harbor, FL(Zone 9b)

If you are looking for the Camellia "Pink Perfection" I noticed that Almost Eden (almostedenplants.com) right there in LA has it listed. I have never bought a Camellia from them but have been very pleased with other purchases there.

New Orleans, LA

Thanks to all who answered. I have e-mailed Almost Eden in Merryville LA (sounds like a fun trip) and I'm waiting for answer as to how they can assure me that they indeed have a genuine Pink Perfection. I will drive there if necessary to buy one. This has become a full-fledged crusade.

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 8b)

Aalake Welcome!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.