Photo by Melody
We rolled out several small fixes on January 29. If you encounter any problems, please report them in the designated thread in the DG Site Updates forum.

Article: Weeks and Weeks and Weeks of Tulips!: This year??

Communities > Forums > Article: Weeks and Weeks and Weeks of Tulips!
bookmark
Forum: Article: Weeks and Weeks and Weeks of Tulips!Replies: 1, Views: 28
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
GardenerRon
Royalton, MN

March 14, 2011
9:04 PM

Post #8427683

Lori: I will be very interested in finding out how the tulips look this spring (year #3). You don't give your exact location, but near Little Falls, MN I would expect not such a great bloom this year. Assuming the rats with fluffy tails (squirrels) did not dig up all the bulbs!! Ron
McGlory
Southeast, NE
(Zone 5a)

March 16, 2011
7:52 PM

Post #8431524

Actually, though the article was published in 2008, the experience documents planting in the fall of 2006 and blooming in 2007. I don't have near as many sprouts this year, and last year the bloom wasn't nearly as good, so I'm not expecting a great show. But the good news is that I have the credit card primed for re-doing the whole 22" x 32' bed with a better plan in the fall. :-)

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Weeks and Weeks and Weeks of Tulips! Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Wish.... MitchF 5 Mar 2, 2009 3:44 PM
do you expect them back? carrielamont 9 Mar 26, 2008 1:43 AM
Nice Article MistyPetals 1 Mar 25, 2008 3:17 AM
tulips Mariomeggie 0 Mar 24, 2008 9:07 PM
Today's sprouts McGlory 0 Mar 25, 2008 1:05 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America