THE BUNNY HOP

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

If you would like to post a wish list PLEASE GO HERE :
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/985206/

***** COME HOP WITH US ********
GET OUT THOSE EASTER BONNETS :)

Keep it Simple BUT Fun & FESTIVE Share an EASTER BASKET With a friend .

Mail out by APRIL 18th

LOTS OF TIME To SHOP or CRAFT A Special Basket

********* There will Be a PRIZE For the MOST GREATIVE BASKET SO ********
********** SNAP THAT PICTURE OF THE BASKET **********

Sorry but my basket will not count in this :)

So get those Egg Decorated , Baskets made, BONNETS ON, & COME
**************DO THE BUNNY HOP**************

This message was edited Mar 21, 2011 8:18 AM

This message was edited Apr 3, 2011 4:27 PM

Thumbnail by deejay9

***********GUIDELINES***********
BASKETS WILL BE OR CAN BE JUDGED ON

UNIQUENESS
CREATIVITY
USEFULNESS
FUNNEST
COLORFUL

I WILL ALSO SEND OUR JUDGE THE NAME OF ONE ITEM THAT
IS A BUNNIES FAVORITE & ANYONE WITH THAT SENDS THAT ITEM IN THEIR BASKET & IS ONE OF THE 1ST BASKET TO ARRIVE WITH THAT ITEM I WILL SEND YOU A SPECIAL GIFT ALSO .

WINNER OF THE BASKET CONTEST WILL RECIEVE YOUR CHOICE OF ANY OF MY SPACECOAST DAYLILIES
OR ANOTHER PLANT OF YOUR CHOICE .

PLAYERS

DEEJAY9
ROBYNZNEST
HAPPGARDEN
MUD_ELF
CAREYANA
FOTV
CRIS316
1BIRDIE
JANAESTONE
CRIT
TATERS
RIDESREDMULES

This message was edited Mar 29, 2011 4:53 PM

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

Me, me, me please.

Kansas City (Joyce), MO(Zone 5a)

Oh this will be fun!

Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL(Zone 7b)

I want to play!!!!....hopping off to the doc now,,,,,

Welcome my little bunny friends :)))

Anyone who is watching this but don't feel they can play at this time
would you help JUDGE The BASKETS Please DMAIL Me .

off to play out side today .

susie

(Carey) Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

Oh me please! I love Easter!

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

Hopping down the bunny trail.

We Have a *****JUDGE******* & as soon as i hear back from our JUDGE As to how she wants to do this I Will post the INSTRUCTION UPTOP:)

I WILL TELL YOU THIS YOU WILL HAVE YOUR PICK OF DBL FNS OF ANYONE OF MY SPACECOAST
DAYLILIES OR IF YOU HAVE THEM ALREADY I WILL FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO CHOOSE FROM.

SO BE CREATIVE ON YOUR BASKETS . WELL OFF TO LEAN UP MY KITCHEN SO I CAN SIT BACK WITH MY COFFEE FOR THE NIGHT :)

Port Norris, NJ(Zone 7b)

Would love to do a basket for someone since DH and
daughter are on low carb diets and no goodies wanted :(

welcome cris I will add your name to the list in the morning got to go lay back for the eveing good nite all
susie

Dark chocolates are my weakness, well any chocolates are, but have been doing pretty good curbing my appetite for them since Christmas. If I get any in my basket, they will be slowly savored.

Robin, wasn't it you who mentioned dark chocolate is good for arthritis?

Port Norris, NJ(Zone 7b)

Chocolate is good for the soul. Period.

"Chocolate and Mood Disorders
By DIANA L. WALCUTT, PH.D

Isnít it great that we can have something that is not only good for us, but fun to use? Iím talking about chocolate! Yes sir, dark gold, pure happiness! Youíve probably heard the buzz about dark chocolate, and how itís good for your blood pressure, lowers cholesterol, prevents cancer and can fix nearly anything that is wrong with you, except that expanding waistline. (And for the record ó white chocolate is not really chocolate at all. Itís milk solids and fat. No cocoa. Nada.)"
http://psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2009/04/27/chocolate-and-mood-disorders/

Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK(Zone 7a)

I'm debating! Have 3 birthday boxes to send out in April. Will let you know!

GOOD MORNING ALL I Have a JUDGE So going to go post the guildlines up top I will take pitty
on you all :)
so please check back later :)

GUIDELINES Are in post # 2

Plainwell, MI(Zone 6a)

SURPRISE SUSIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in!!

Thumbnail by 1Birdie

Well I sure don' want anything that is good for me....rofl.
I don't like dark chocolate but love milk chocolate....
DH can't eat it so I never buy it so I love it when it shows up here in a box.....yeah...
Ok after reading how to win, holey moley, I have no imagination at all.....oh well I will get a great box I am sure from my buddy bunny.

(Di) Seven Mile, OH(Zone 6b)

Okay, I am totally craft-challenged so I will not win but I will send lots of goodies to my buddy :)

Count me in, Susie.

What is a spacecoast lily?

OH Birdie You came out of HIDDING :) HEHE I Knew You would Pop in LIKE A ROBIN :))) We saw our 1st robin Out front yesterday :) Birdie Please call me this weekend if you get a chance ok ...

Crit this is one of my SPACECOAST Or Kinnebrew Daylilies & Here is a link to others

http://www.kinnebrewdaylilygarden.com/

this one is BOLD SCHEME

Thumbnail by deejay9

(((Birdie))) !!!

They're Daylilies, Patti, and are some of the prettiest hybrids you'll ever see or lust after having: http://www.spacecoastdaylilies.com/

Humm, this sounds complicated,,,I am not sure I am talented enough for this one...heehee

oH YOU ALL WILL DO FINE its not complicated Just think easter Your box is the basket :) Just fill it with a
few goodies .

I looked at the spacecoast lilies. WOW, gorgeous! I especially like the ones with extra frilly edges. Guess I'd better be in this one to try for one of them!~ Add my name.

gottcha crit & See you all have the next 3 weeks to start on them also :) then another 2 wks or so to put them together :) HAPPY BUNNY HUNTING :)

Ooh I have the prettiest colorful basket, now to fill it up. Who likes candles and who doesn't? Just checking since that could be one goody.

I like candles .... and scentsy.

(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX(Zone 9a)

I love candles too!

I love them also but can't since i have critters .
LK Are you going to join us for this one ?????? :)))

I'M Going to turn the rules on this one I'm not going to pair you all up with a partner I'm going to let my
surprise JUDGE pick who is going to send to whom this way i will not know who is sending to me .

well off to tend to a hurt critter back later

oh boy I can't wait! :D

Nice twist! Can we bride the judge...lol

(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX(Zone 9a)

Yes Susie, add my name please? I will do my best with this busted finger. It may have to be a basket from the store? We will know more tomorrow.

oh goodie :) gottcha added :)))

I have started gathering things for my basket. Tomarrow will be craft room night and will try to make a couple of things too.

LK so sorry about your hand!! Hope you have good news tomarrow!

I love candles expecially citrus smelling ones. Hate Lavender, do not know why,, just hate it.
Mooch is being a pest,, bye for tonight..
Elfie

(Di) Seven Mile, OH(Zone 6b)

I love candles of any kind. I found the basket for mine today. For once, I'm ahead of the game :)

Oh no! Ya'll are so ahead of the game. Guess I need to get to work!

Not a candle person, actually I like them just terrified I will burn down the house. Once my mind switches gears I sure wouldn't remember I lite a candle......and off I would go.

This will be fun, think I figured out what I am going to do.....just hope it turns out. Sometimes my minds picture is better than my hands can create....rofl.

And I thought I was the only one to do that. Picture is clear in my head and hands refuse to get it right.

Elfy, if I could create what I think and had the money for what my minds eye sees, I could really have a cool house, garden, and give some nice pressies, but like my minds eye, my hands, and pocket book just seem to have this on going feud..rofl. Glad to know I am not alone out here...there are some really creative gardeners on these swaps.

Here is my bunny with a few of her favorite things.

Thumbnail by happgarden

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images