Photo by Melody

Article: Fooled You Jalapeno Peppers--A Painless Flavor Sensation: Currently Growing "Fooled You" Jalapenos

Communities > Forums > Article: Fooled You Jalapeno Peppers--A Painless Flavor Sensation
bookmark
Forum: Article: Fooled You Jalapeno Peppers--A Painless Flavor SensationReplies: 3, Views: 13
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

Gymgirl

Gymgirl
SE Houston (Hobby), TX
(Zone 9a)

March 25, 2011
9:59 AM

Post #8449394

This article is right on time! I have these jalapenos growing right now, and they are just about to take off. I've had the seeds for awhile and sowed them in January. I'm expecting a bumper crop, far more than I'll be able to use, but I plan on ripening some to save seeds.

Would be glad to share any seeds I get! I'll start a "FOOLED YOU" thread in the Vegetable Gardening forum when the seeds come available, so be on the lookout!

Linda ^^_^^ (doing the "I can eat all the jalapenos I want to because they're not burning" dance!)

Thumbnail by Gymgirl
Click the image for an enlarged view.

jgcmonroe
Monroe, GA

March 19, 2013
9:59 AM

Post #9454790

Hello Gymgirl,
We Love the fooled you jalapeno peppers. We live in Ga and for some reason we can't find seeds. We had fooled you crop in our garden, a few years back, but no luck with saving seeds. The lady we got them from no longer has any. If you have seeds, Please let me know.
Thanks,
Janie Carrell
jdc@windstream.net

Gymgirl

Gymgirl
SE Houston (Hobby), TX
(Zone 9a)

March 19, 2013
10:48 AM

Post #9454830

Jgcmonroe,
I am so sorry, but I don't think I have any more seeds. I'm not sure any I do find will be viable after this time.

If I do find some, I'll go ahead and send them to you. Nothing beats a wish but a try!

Linda
jgcmonroe
Monroe, GA

March 19, 2013
12:24 PM

Post #9454910

Thanks for your reply. Seems I'm always a day late and a dollar short. Have a GREAT one!!
Janie

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Fooled You Jalapeno Peppers--A Painless Flavor Sensation Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Thank you! leaflady 7 Jul 9, 2008 6:03 AM
Capsaicin Fear beebonnet 1 Jul 8, 2008 10:35 PM
Another non-hot pepper - Chilaca Bubba_MoCity 3 Jun 28, 2011 5:13 PM
I still don't know! karri_sue 1 Jul 9, 2008 5:52 AM
Love your information! gessiegail 1 Jul 9, 2008 5:51 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America