Hard to believe how time has flown, but the16th DG annual photo contest has begun! Find the details here. Best wishes to all the entrants!!!

HCMG Plant Expo

Lula, GA

Hall County Master Gardeners are once again hosting their Spring Plant Expo.

The link below provideds the details:

I go every Spring and Fall, wouldn't miss it!

I usually go Friday- dmail me if you're gonna attend and perhaps we can meet!

~Brenda B

Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

I would love to go but we have company in Atlanta until the 9th. Thanks for posting this, Brenda. I never noticed this in our HEMC mag.

Danielsville, GA(Zone 7b)

Brenda, I am going to put this on the (want) list for April, and hope DW, will go with me. Mike

Eatonton, GA(Zone 8b)

Now doesnt this look exciting! I will have to see if Digger will be home by this time and put it on my calendar for one of our outings!

Dahlonega, GA

I am sick at heart that I missed it this year . Didn't know when it was, and it was over . Wholyhosta , If you can next year , post it again and I'll be keeping a close watch on this forum .
Sorry , Oofie , we could have seen so much . Loads of fun , even J enjoyed it .

Lula, GA

Sally sorry you missed it too! There will be the HCMG Fall Plant Expo I believe in September this year. I will post the info when I get it.

There is a large annual plant sale tomorrow and Sat. in Duluth.
Check out the link!

Duluth may be too far for you. It is about 30 minute drive for me, down 985 & 85. Let me know if you decide to go anyway!

Dahlonega, GA

I should be able to make the one in September. Thank you ,thank you .Sally
I'll be at Maypop in June .

Dacula, GA(Zone 7b)

Gwinnett Master Gardener plant sail is next Saturday 5/7 at Coolray field near Mall of Ga. A little more info here: http://www.gwinnettmastergardeners.com/labels/events.html/events

Dahlonega, GA

Thanks , beclu . My weekends are going to be at home 'till July and get some Work done .I'm sure some of the others will use this info , like me , didn't know .

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.