Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Group Trades, Swaps and Round Robins: THE BUNNY HOP SWAP PT 2 SHOW & TELL

Communities > Forums > Group Trades, Swaps and Round Robins
bookmark
Forum: Group Trades, Swaps and Round RobinsReplies: 294, Views: 1,273
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 6, 2011
12:46 PM

Post #8476274

***********GUIDELINES***********
BASKETS WILL BE OR CAN BE JUDGED ON

UNIQUENESS
CREATIVITY
USEFULNESS
FUNNEST
COLORFUL

I WILL ALSO SEND OUR JUDGE THE NAME OF ONE ITEM THAT
IS A BUNNIES FAVORITE & ANYONE WITH THAT SENDS THAT ITEM IN THEIR BASKET & IS ONE OF THE 1ST BASKET TO ARRIVE WITH THAT ITEM I WILL SEND YOU A SPECIAL GIFT ALSO .

WINNER OF THE BASKET CONTEST WILL RECIEVE YOUR CHOICE OF ANY OF MY SPACECOAST DAYLILIES
OR ANOTHER PLANT OF YOUR CHOICE .

PLAYERS

DEEJAY9
ROBYNZNEST
HAPPGARDEN
MUD_ELF
CAREYANA
FOTV
CRIS316
1BIRDIE
JANAESTONE
CRIT
TATERS
RIDESREDMULES

Thumbnail by deejay9
Click the image for an enlarged view.

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 6, 2011
12:47 PM

Post #8476275

saved

rouxcrew

rouxcrew
(Joy) Hempstead, TX
(Zone 8b)

April 6, 2011
2:28 PM

Post #8476433

double saved
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 6, 2011
3:20 PM

Post #8476551

Oh that was quick, Char! They say not to put all your eggs in one basket, but I did, just this one time...LOL

ridesredmule

ridesredmule
Barnesville (Charle, GA
(Zone 8b)

April 6, 2011
4:31 PM

Post #8476726

Ands it is so Neat!!! I love it. I'm still trying to download pictures. Please be patient.

ridesredmule

ridesredmule
Barnesville (Charle, GA
(Zone 8b)

April 6, 2011
6:24 PM

Post #8477023

Actually it is not a basket it is a plant hanger basket and has the cutest Egg Wreath as a topper.

Thumbnail by ridesredmule

ridesredmule

ridesredmule
Barnesville (Charle, GA
(Zone 8b)

April 6, 2011
6:28 PM

Post #8477033

Then we open it up, it was wired on, to revel the treasures within. Yummy Godiva Chocolates, Easter egg chocolates, Jellybeans shape like carrots and two little bendy bunnies for plant. A wonderous treasure trove. I can feel the inches right now , just looking at them.

Thank you Dear Fruity. ((((hugs))))))

FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 6, 2011
7:16 PM

Post #8477191

You are so welcome, Char! Don't cha go eating all those chocolates at once :)

Well now you all know the "twist" I mentioned were just baggie ties to secure the wreath on on top of of the coir basket and twisted Easter ribbon around the top of it. Does the basket planter count as a twist...lol

I'm anxious to know if carrots were one of the secret items?

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 7, 2011
4:47 AM

Post #8477663

That is so very very clever Susan & As always very creative & as for the secret ITEM Our Judge will have to answer that Question I Sent the SECRET ITEM To Her :))))
well Done & Clever :) .

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

April 7, 2011
5:13 AM

Post #8477694

Wow, that is so nice, and clever idea! Nice job Fruity!

Julie/froggiesgirl has a birdhouse swap open.
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1169215/
happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

April 7, 2011
5:13 AM

Post #8477696

That is so creative, and stuffed full of great stuff! Yep you did good as usual. How in the world did you come up with that idea so darn fast...heavens.

I think I have the hard stuff done, except for finding a box...then mine will be ready.

Robynznest

Robynznest
Pittsburg, MO
(Zone 6b)

April 7, 2011
6:17 AM

Post #8477925

Mine is ready to go out. Set it all up and took a pic. I had fun doing this. My DGD is too old for the Basket thing, this made up for it.
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 7, 2011
7:27 AM

Post #8478105

Thanks ya'll :) It was a really fun project. I found the wreath at the grocery store, of all places. They have a wide seasonal aisle, always have to cruise down it. That same day I stopped next at Lowe's for seed starter mix, saw the stack of coir baskets and a light bulb went off! OMG I said out loud...lol and asked the clerk if I could see if the egg wreath would fit on top. She knows I'm half nuts anyway. The rest was easy filling with candy. Char, I should have sent you something to plant..ack! Did you dig in the grass and find a little pen and egg note pad?

janaestone
(Di) Seven Mile, OH
(Zone 6b)

April 7, 2011
7:33 AM

Post #8478119

Fruity, that was so darn creative...and I love that you used a coir basket - what a great idea!

ridesredmule

ridesredmule
Barnesville (Charle, GA
(Zone 8b)

April 7, 2011
8:52 AM

Post #8478241

I found the pencil of bunnyheads, Let me go check it out, I found it!!! So cute, I love it.
I got mine ready. I just wrote "gone to pot" on the box. Will leave this afternoon.

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

April 7, 2011
8:56 AM

Post #8478248

-Wow, I am wayyyyy behind on this, I have gotten not one single thing done yet!!. I better get to work,,sigh...

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 7, 2011
9:31 AM

Post #8478325

Yep ELF HURRY HURRY HURRY So You Can get in On the JUDGEING :))) Don't forget the SECRET ITEM
Like I Have :) HEHE But I Know Our Judge "JOY" Knows If I SENT It To HER :)

Waiting for the mail to see If My Goodies will be here :) then i have to go to town to finish it off before i can get it out in the mail.
happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

April 7, 2011
11:44 AM

Post #8478542

I think I have the hard part done, but darn if I can get myself in gear, hopefully this weekend...don't know why I am dallying (is that a word, well maybe not an English word but a Happ Word...)

ridesredmule

ridesredmule
Barnesville (Charle, GA
(Zone 8b)

April 7, 2011
4:17 PM

Post #8479032

Mine is in the mail. Hop, Hop, Hop!
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 7, 2011
4:58 PM

Post #8479113

Which way is he hopping, Char?

Had to read that twice happ, and thought at first you said Daylilying LOL

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 7, 2011
6:07 PM

Post #8479325

I DALLY Everday :) & It is fun at times :) But I HAVE to stop dallying & get to bed :) I played in the yard today:)
so good night all
happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

April 8, 2011
6:50 AM

Post #8480224

Fruity you have those beautiful daylilies on your mind...rofl ;)
Deejay, I dally on certain things, don't know why on some things I get right with it and others I dally...just me I guess.

Yeah, which directions is Charlie hopping? ;) Bet it is funny to see a big beautiful red mule hopping? I saw a quick article on yahoo the other day where a girl wanted a horse and her parents didn't get her one, so she taught a cow to jump...

ridesredmule

ridesredmule
Barnesville (Charle, GA
(Zone 8b)

April 8, 2011
7:08 AM

Post #8480254

Hop, hop, hopping in the western direction from me. Hop, Hop, Here I go. May Saturday, Monday at the latest. It's not large but i packed it as best I could, of coarse there is a Charley something in there...
I saw that with the cow. Hereford, it was beautiful.
happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

April 8, 2011
7:12 AM

Post #8480260

hummmm...west of you, course there isn't a whole lot east of you...hummmmm...

Oh someone is gonna get a Charlie something, they will be so happy.

Cris316
Port Norris, NJ
(Zone 7b)

April 8, 2011
7:52 AM

Post #8480335

Happ
my grandma used to tell me to stop "dilly-dallying" and
get back to ... whatever it was I was suppose to do:
usually homework or chores. I haven't heard anyone
use that term in a long time.
janaestone
(Di) Seven Mile, OH
(Zone 6b)

April 8, 2011
11:59 AM

Post #8480766

Cris, we say that here all the time! My GM said the same exact thing and so did my mom and so do I and now even DD says it to DS - lol. Ohio is for dilly-dalliers :)
happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

April 8, 2011
1:23 PM

Post #8480905

Golly gee I am glad I am in such a great group of all your dilly-dailliers...;) Least I have great company...nothing more you can ask for than that...

Ok I know my mind works in odd ways, but things at work have been a little odd, but I have a new saying,
"Be happy today, because it will be worse tomorrow"...I thought it was positive...rofl, the other two women at work were cracking up but couldn't figure out if that was the glass 1/2 full or 1/2 empty... ;)
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 8, 2011
4:48 PM

Post #8481325

Some projects are easy for me to plunge right into, others I dilly-dally at --- and here I thought that was a Southern expression -- and others that need thinking about I just piddle at and hem & haw about what to do, like the naked bowling balls that need to be covered in mosaics. And none of the bike helmets have told me yet what kind of critters they want to be.

If you have a fridge at work, happ, tell those silly girls the glass can always be 1/2 full.

Yikes, just heard thunder boomers and saw a streak of lightning...see ya'll later.

rouxcrew

rouxcrew
(Joy) Hempstead, TX
(Zone 8b)

April 8, 2011
7:34 PM

Post #8481740

Sorry I have been absent again! We are hosting the Cardigan Corgi National Herding Championship at teh farm this weekend and today was the first day and I was the first judge. So I spent the last couple days really working to make the farm look extra special. Only today we had 25 MPH winds and 88 degree weather!!! Everyone is covered in dust and sweat. But it went well and I only have two more days before peace and quiet reigns again.

BTW, carrot jelly beans are not the secret item. Or carrot shaped jelly beans, or carrot flavored jelly beans, or jelly beans in particular. Sorry. But your basket was very creative.

Joy

Thumbnail by rouxcrew

FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 9, 2011
6:38 AM

Post #8482395

Well they were Carrot shaped Chocolate Reese's pieces, not jellybeans. Oh well, perhaps I should have included a pack of lettuce seeds.

Wow Joy, I didn't know you judged Corgi's too.

ridesredmule

ridesredmule
Barnesville (Charle, GA
(Zone 8b)

April 9, 2011
11:45 AM

Post #8483042

You did wonderful!! It is a winner with me Fruity.
Joy, that is a beautiful duck(?) doesn't quite look like a goose but then it does. Beautiful Bird. Love it's feathers...
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 9, 2011
2:18 PM

Post #8483306

It was twisted with much love, Char...lol
Joy, you gave me curly feathers that looked like that. Sebastopol goose, isn't she?

ridesredmule

ridesredmule
Barnesville (Charle, GA
(Zone 8b)

April 9, 2011
4:57 PM

Post #8483590

It is a pretty creature, what ever it is.
Thank you dear.

rouxcrew

rouxcrew
(Joy) Hempstead, TX
(Zone 8b)

April 9, 2011
8:37 PM

Post #8484145

Yes, she is one of my older Sebastopols. And Char, she is a goose just has very curly feathers. Ahhhhh, see I missed the part about Reeses pieces. But still, no prize.
And no Fruity, I don't judge Corgis in the way I think you mean, I judge them herding sheep and ducks, not conformation. I am just now sitting at the computer for the first time today, it is after 10 and I have been up since 5:30! But it is working fine, lots of folks here and tomorrow we also will do a herding instinct test for dogs that have never been on stock. Wish it were cooler and we had less dry wind,

Joy

Thumbnail by rouxcrew

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 10, 2011
4:31 AM

Post #8484393

Joy a gal here from MICH Raises those & I Got a few Muscovy ducks from her & I have one left had to cut back no I did not put them in the freezer they are all out on a farm swimming in a huge pond :) except for my spoild mommy duck :) she's waiting at the door for me this morning , she followed me all over yesterday to grab the worms as i dug the holes :)

I hope to have my bunnies Basket ready to go out this week yet :) have a great day everyone 80* today then back in the 50's tomorrow i think they said.

ridesredmule

ridesredmule
Barnesville (Charle, GA
(Zone 8b)

April 10, 2011
6:01 AM

Post #8484596

Susie, My Chicken Abigail does that. when I go out, she loves it when I get a shovel. she runs around after me wanting me to dig in the dirt so she can find bugs and worms.
Love that goose. Hawks or foxes get mine, durn!!!
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

April 10, 2011
6:28 AM

Post #8484645

[quote="FruitOfTheVine"]Some projects are easy for me to plunge right into, others I dilly-dally at --- and here I thought that was a Southern expression -- and others that need thinking about I just piddle at and hem & haw about what to do,

[/quote]

OH Fruity ... I just saw my mother's face reading those expressions! If they are 'southern', then that includes southern Kansas too. lol Many times I am fixin' to do something, then get sideways and do something else. lol

There are so many quips like that, just can't remember them right now. Sometimes I forget that I am senile. ^_^

Great day everyone!

careyana

careyana
(Carey) Austin, TX
(Zone 8b)

April 10, 2011
3:54 PM

Post #8485729

Okay! I got too excited opening my box to go slow so I only have two pictures. Whoops!! :D

Here is the first thing I see when I opened my box. LOL! Too fitting!!!

Thumbnail by careyana

careyana

careyana
(Carey) Austin, TX
(Zone 8b)

April 10, 2011
4:05 PM

Post #8485749

Here is a picture with everything in there. I LOVE Charlie! Sooo cute!

Charlene packed a great box! It's hard to tell, but the bell is part, and there is a pretty bracelet on the basket as well. The plant tags will be used soon!!!

Thumbnail by careyana

ridesredmule

ridesredmule
Barnesville (Charle, GA
(Zone 8b)

April 10, 2011
5:28 PM

Post #8485946

I am so glad you liked it. None of the clay was broken, how great!!! I made the card,with the bunny. one of the egg, the cross and Charley, also the hummer, I hope you can use the pot. I enjoyed getting it ready for you.
Thank you...
Hugs and
Nuzzles from Charley../.
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 10, 2011
5:33 PM

Post #8485959

Great job, Char. Especially love the Easter card you made.

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

April 10, 2011
7:44 PM

Post #8486383

Love everything!!

Fruity, you have started a war at my house!! lol

careyana

careyana
(Carey) Austin, TX
(Zone 8b)

April 10, 2011
7:46 PM

Post #8486388

Thank you again Char! Yes, the pot will definitely be used! My hoya needs a new home and it will be perfect. :)

My basket will unfortunately not have a chance to go out this week. I have family in town and they want to see all of Texas in 6 days. Whew!
Cris316
Port Norris, NJ
(Zone 7b)

April 10, 2011
8:12 PM

Post #8486445

Oh my & here I thought dilly-dallying was a Northern expression.
Sad to say but I didn't pass it onto my children. I was a great
believer in keeping your kids busy & keeping them out of trouble.
Didn't give them any time at all for dilly-dallying.

Well I have spent days just hemming & hawing over little decision
concerning my "basket". Everything is set to go - I just can't find a
box to fit it yet ! So frustrating. I might have to destroy a bigger box
and use every bit of tape in the house to get it the right size.

Very nice box Char - excellent job on your claywork!
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

April 11, 2011
4:03 AM

Post #8486796

My basket is going out to one of you lovely little bunnies out there. It is a colorful family affair. lol Hope you enjoy.

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

April 11, 2011
4:51 AM

Post #8486852

I am getting mine boxed up also. It will be going out in a few days.

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 11, 2011
4:55 AM

Post #8486858

Carey Have fun with the family maybe you find a few goodies for your partner on your venture of TX :))) I Put The 18th for mail out date but if it is out on or by the 26th it will still be LEGAL :))

have a great day everyone
susie

ridesredmule

ridesredmule
Barnesville (Charle, GA
(Zone 8b)

April 11, 2011
6:50 AM

Post #8487189

Carey, I am so happy you liked it. thank you dear. You be careful out there on your tours...

happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

April 11, 2011
8:41 AM

Post #8487509

Great pots, basket, and clay works. It would be great to be able to do things like that.
So many talented people on these forums...

careyana

careyana
(Carey) Austin, TX
(Zone 8b)

April 11, 2011
8:05 PM

Post #8489006

*Whew* Thanks Susie! It was a looong day by any standards. Drove to San Antonio today at 10:30am and got back a little after 9pm. Much more relaxed day tomorrow, I think!

Char it was so perfect. I had to slap DH's hands away from the Reese's. LOL!

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 12, 2011
4:18 AM

Post #8489357

your welcome carey I Just like to have my SWAP;s Boxes TO Go Out When they are suppose to & Not a MONTH LATE For IT IS Unfair to your Partners , & I Need or like to close a SWAP At the END OF THE Month so I Can Tend to the NEW Ones . With No LOST BOXES :)))

I still need to get mine sent so you all have a great day its going to be beautiful .today .
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

April 12, 2011
4:41 AM

Post #8489397

My basket is hopping it's way to it's new owner. It should finish it's trip tomorrow (Wednesday). Hope my bunny buddy likes it...and I have the secret item in there. :-)

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

April 12, 2011
5:53 AM

Post #8489607

I will be looking for my extra stuff this weekend and sending my box out on Monday or Tuesday. Hope that is ok with the rules!! I have ideas, just hope my buddy likes the ideas I have.
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

April 12, 2011
9:47 AM

Post #8490203

I'm sure they will Elfie ... ^_^

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

April 12, 2011
10:55 AM

Post #8490376

Thanks Crit...;-)

Robynznest

Robynznest
Pittsburg, MO
(Zone 6b)

April 12, 2011
2:23 PM

Post #8490839

Lookout Mz. Thumper your basket is coming by way of the Hare Race. It will get there in a few days.

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 12, 2011
3:12 PM

Post #8490908

MINE HOPPED OFF Today :))))

careyana

careyana
(Carey) Austin, TX
(Zone 8b)

April 12, 2011
10:29 PM

Post #8491949

I should hopefully get mine out Saturday. I need to get out more - this youngster can't keep up with two 60 year old ladies!
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

April 13, 2011
4:33 AM

Post #8492200

LOL @ careyanna.

My bunnie box will be hopping to my buddy today. I hope you like it and that I have the 'secret item' in there! ^_^ I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 13, 2011
4:38 AM

Post #8492210

Our judge will let you know if you have the secrect item or not :))) you all have a great day
susie
happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

April 13, 2011
8:26 AM

Post #8492560

Got a box last night that will fit...yeah! So that hard part is done. Just might make it out of here tomorrow...

Bunnys will be landing everywhere it sounds like...

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

April 13, 2011
10:32 AM

Post #8492808

My bunnies went jumping today! They should arrive Friday or so.
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

April 13, 2011
3:50 PM

Post #8493517

My bunnie box was suppose to arrive today, but they changed it now to the 16th
Cris316
Port Norris, NJ
(Zone 7b)

April 13, 2011
4:27 PM

Post #8493622

Doing the happy hopping dance - my box went out today :)

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 13, 2011
4:31 PM

Post #8493634

cool

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

April 13, 2011
6:33 PM

Post #8493910

You guys are killing me, am I the only one lagging here?? sighhhhhhhhh...
janaestone
(Di) Seven Mile, OH
(Zone 6b)

April 13, 2011
6:36 PM

Post #8493922

Nope, Elfie..I'm right there with ya...come on over and join me in the corner. I'm going to be a 'last minute' girl on this one. I still have just the basket; I've been so busy with all kinds of things that I have gotten way behind on this one.
happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

April 13, 2011
6:46 PM

Post #8493944

I'm behind ya all...rofl.
We will get there, we got time.
Cris316
Port Norris, NJ
(Zone 7b)

April 14, 2011
9:54 AM

Post #8495086

Ya'll are just lolly- gaggling.
My "basket" was dead center on the dining room table for
almost 2 weeks before it was ready to go. A daily reminder
to Hop to it. I will say that I agnostized over it contents and
hope my swap buddy will like her Easter basket.

Its heading west so she should get it either tomorrow or Saturday.
hmm I'm on the East coast - everything is West of me lol
Cris316
Port Norris, NJ
(Zone 7b)

April 14, 2011
10:21 AM

Post #8495142

Crit,
Just read your article on using botanical names.
Aside from being so very well written it was really
interesting and makes such a valid case for using
the Latin.
I've been using the Latin to keep records but a bit
haphazard when I've been sending out that info
during my trades. I'll really pay more attention now.
Thanks for a wonderful article.

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

April 14, 2011
1:27 PM

Post #8495575

Very excited here found the one most important thing for my basket today!! I am now just having to add a few extras and it will be ready to ship out on Monday!!
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

April 14, 2011
1:35 PM

Post #8495594

Cris,

I think that was probably Critterologist that wrote the article you read, it wasn't me. I actually campaign the other way because I might as well be reading Latin on the botanical names (pun intended) because I don't know what they are and it is a foreign language to me. I like using the 'known by' names. ^_^
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 14, 2011
5:15 PM

Post #8496030

A few Latin names roll off my tongue easily, but the majority of them are difficult to even begin to pronounce, much less spell correctly. I give up and usually go by "commonly referred to" names too in general conversation. Although my plant markers are the real deal, unless my kitties dig them up and leave them at the backdoor as trophies...lol. And if I don't know what a plant is, somebody here is bound to be able to ID it...one of the many beauties of DG.

So whose Easter Basket is headed my way? Oooh, never mind, will have to wait til the Bunny hops my way to find out...lol

How's the whirlwind tour going, Carey?

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

April 14, 2011
5:24 PM

Post #8496047

Mine is headed North!
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 14, 2011
5:32 PM

Post #8496063

Well LK, isn't pretty much everywhere North of you? lol Somebody's bound to be mailing East.
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

April 14, 2011
6:08 PM

Post #8496157

I don't know why my destination date changed from the 13th to the 16th. Bah! I'll be gone for the weekend, so don't worry about me. I may check back in Sunday evening. Have a good weekend all.

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 14, 2011
6:37 PM

Post #8496271

Have a great time for me also :)

Robynznest

Robynznest
Pittsburg, MO
(Zone 6b)

April 14, 2011
6:47 PM

Post #8496311

Confirm # says my bunny got her baxket today. Can't wait for her to post.

careyana

careyana
(Carey) Austin, TX
(Zone 8b)

April 14, 2011
7:56 PM

Post #8496594

Fruity it's been crazy! Zilker Gardens and Park and Capitol this weekend. San Antonio Monday. Wednesday was Fredricksburg with a stop at Wildseed Farms. Today was downtown. *whew* And the FOOD. I won't need to eat for a month. Oy. Forgot how many awesome places to eat there are around here until someone new visits. :) Tomorrow the trip is over!

I DID find some more add-ins for my basket!!! I should be able to top it off this weekend and I'll send it out Monday. Woo hoo!

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

April 14, 2011
8:00 PM

Post #8496604

Carey, hubby and I were in Austin 2 weeks ago for the lonestar roundup. Lots of beautiful hotrods there, and the food... Wow. Awesome!

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 15, 2011
4:28 AM

Post #8496985

I have a niece in san antonio & hope to visit there one day My well daddy is up so looks as i can't visit this morning so have a great weekend to all .

susie

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

April 15, 2011
8:12 AM

Post #8497510

My delivery confirmation number says my box is out for delivery. So please watch your mail box please!!!
Don't want those bunnies hopping away!

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

April 15, 2011
8:20 AM

Post #8497532

Ralphie is from San Antonio, He used to bull ride there as a kid!! He is such a cowboy!!..lol
Getting ready to leave on my trip!! See you all when I get back on Sunday!!

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

April 15, 2011
8:30 AM

Post #8497553

Kris, I did not know that!
Have a great time!

careyana

careyana
(Carey) Austin, TX
(Zone 8b)

April 15, 2011
2:24 PM

Post #8498185

Aw! Ya'll need to let me know if you plan to be anywhere around Austin. :)

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 15, 2011
3:29 PM

Post #8498314

Some day when I get old enough Not to be a Care Giver I Hope to travel a bit :) Anyone eles up to a road trip :)))) Can you all Picture a bunch of OLd ladies traveling down the road in a RV :))) Tour Gardenings of the U S A :)))

well i Promised My Big Brother a recipe He's in Fla & So I better get it to him have a great evening
susie

ridesredmule

ridesredmule
Barnesville (Charle, GA
(Zone 8b)

April 15, 2011
5:22 PM

Post #8498594

Come on down you are welcome here too!!

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

April 15, 2011
6:19 PM

Post #8498751

Susie, you better pick me up for that road trip!
Cris316
Port Norris, NJ
(Zone 7b)

April 15, 2011
6:25 PM

Post #8498768

I'm about an hour from Winterthur in DE Susie.
My daughters room is available - has its own private
bathroom woohoo! You might have to toss some bolts
of fabric off the bed tho.

After college she got a job "back home" :(
So its just the old folks here.

http://www.winterthur.org/

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 16, 2011
5:00 AM

Post #8499302

Oh that would be a great trip also I Have been to NY tx,fla,calf & all states in btw but never to stop & TOUR ANY ONE SPOT> & I WOULD LOVE TO DO THAT .

so we need to plan a meeting place for everyone to meet & we can start a caravan hehe oh that would be fun :)
Cris I WOULD love to visit up your area also thank you for sharing the site.

SO How many baskets has landed ??? hope many can go out by the 18th for there will be no mail on good friday or maybe i'm wrong have to check .
we just don't want all those chocolate Bunnies sitting in a hot post office for any time :)

well daddy is waiting for me to cut & wash his hair SO you all have a great weekend

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

April 16, 2011
5:49 AM

Post #8499368

My delivery confirmation number say's... Your item was delivered at 12:26 pm on April 15, 2011. Sure hope it was picked up, and not blowing around in all the tornado's and bad weather?
Cris316
Port Norris, NJ
(Zone 7b)

April 16, 2011
6:47 AM

Post #8499564

I'm out in the boonies NJ aka you "Might" see a car or two go
down my road each day lol Oh it just might be 3 if you include
the mail delivery.
Its an hour to Cape May, Atlantic City and 1 1/2 to Burpee
Gardens just NW of Philly. Might be a good place to start the
caravan :)
happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

April 16, 2011
6:57 AM

Post #8499579

OK, didn't think this one took!
Got my basket and chocked full of stuff, in fact the box was bulging...rofl.
Thank you Linda Kay it was full of great stuff!
I will post pics first.

This message was edited Apr 16, 2011 8:01 AM

Thumbnail by happgarden

happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

April 16, 2011
6:58 AM

Post #8499581

Got a the greatest box from Linda Kay.
I will post pics first and then run down the list.

Thumbnail by happgarden

happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

April 16, 2011
6:59 AM

Post #8499584

Another picture, everything is so darn cute...those peeps have a very short life span tho...

Thumbnail by happgarden

happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

April 16, 2011
7:03 AM

Post #8499593

OK, DH wants his computer back, will list everything in a second.
Love my basket, it is so darn cute!

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

April 16, 2011
7:05 AM

Post #8499597

Glad to see it all arrived in good shape!
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

April 16, 2011
7:46 AM

Post #8499649

Hi all... on my vacation. One of the guys had his laptop. I knew I could count on him, he always does. Hope my basket is delivered to my bunny buddy today.

Off to shop...

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 16, 2011
8:15 AM

Post #8499693

That is Just to darn cute happ wish i could stay & Visit but i have a cat that is determined to lay on my LAP So i can rub her huge belly so you all have a great day .

susie
Cris316
Port Norris, NJ
(Zone 7b)

April 16, 2011
8:24 AM

Post #8499700

OMG - CHOCOLATE Peeps??? I'm going to have to
make another trip to the store - haven't seen those here.
Happ your basket's in jeopardy !! Love the ceramic bunny
and the lettuce seeds to feed it are great!

Linda what an excellent job you did.

happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

April 16, 2011
10:39 AM

Post #8499952

Ok, gonna list all the great stuff I got. Had to go to the po and mail my box to my buddy, felt bad after I got mine and was so excited. Been using my laptop at work until I get a new one so I hadn't set it back up at home and DH needed his...rofl.

Chocolate mousse peeps no less, like a say a real problem with life expectancy tho...very short lived.

Got so excited talking about chocolate peeps I hit send...ok now for the list of great things I got:
1. Beautiful silver wire basket with colored beads woven in it...look really close cause it is really pretty.
2. purple grass for my basket
3. the cutest little fur rabbit
4. Lindt milk chocolate bunny in a gold wrapper, I have hidden him from other humans in this house
5. a dozen of the prettiest eggs that have a hanger and small crystals all over them for bling
6. a bunch of the sweetest eggs that are hand painted with flowers, I will take a better pic of them they are so cute, lilies of valley, daisy, so cute.
7. container of candy corn My Mom use to buy those for us and then end up eating them all...rofl.
8. a container shaped like a carrot, with gum inside but the top of the carrot has a bunny head coming out that wobbles back and forth.
9. package of carrot seeds for my rabbit
10. package of bib lettuce seeds for my dh
11. package of grand rapids tipburn resistant lettuce for me
12. choclate mouse peeps
13. the cutest china bunny setting in a china egg, it is really cute. Need to take a better picture of it.

So my basket was perfect.

This message was edited Apr 16, 2011 11:59 AM

careyana

careyana
(Carey) Austin, TX
(Zone 8b)

April 16, 2011
11:16 AM

Post #8500017

Pretty basket!

My bunny will be hopping out Monday! Hope there's a happy nest waiting for him.

Robynznest

Robynznest
Pittsburg, MO
(Zone 6b)

April 16, 2011
12:32 PM

Post #8500143

Great basket, I would have loved everything in it too. That basket itself is very pretty.

Starting to worry, says my bunny got her package Thurs. and haven't seen or heard anything from her.

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

April 16, 2011
12:51 PM

Post #8500161

Well, did I have any of the secret ingredients??? Or are you waiting till this is all over to say who had it?

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 16, 2011
2:37 PM

Post #8500344

Joy has the SECRET Item So we have to wait till she checks in with us . Maybe tomorrow My Bunny rec'd her Basket this week also :))

Lets Hope they all are fine just busy & will find some time this week to Post their baskets :) FOR US ALL TO SEE :)))

Rainy day here today so i just baked for daddy today . so now its time to get caught up on the news :)
susie

FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 16, 2011
4:10 PM

Post #8500481

LK, hope you win the extra prize for including the Lettuce seeds. Now why didn't you save one of those Chocolate Mousse Peeps for me, happ...LOL
I'm with you, Patti, and haven't seen those before either.

My basket came today from you, Cris, and was packed to the rim with all sorts of sweet treats…..

Bunny, Chicks & Eggs candies, jellybeans, shortbread cookies (did you bake these?), Tulips and a Pot candies, malted eggs (these will have a short life), Reese’s Pieces “Carrot” (gone thanks to hubby), and 3 bars of luscious Dark Chocolate.

A planter was nesting inside a beautiful purple & white paper Tulip Basket tied with an Easter fabric ribbon that matches the table runner and cozy cover Cris sewed for me. Very special receiving a hand made gift since I can't sew :)

Stay tuned for a close up of the wooden garden signs. Got a huge chuckle out of them and bet ya'll will too.

Thumbnail by FruitOfTheVine

FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 16, 2011
4:13 PM

Post #8500486

Oh, there’s a pack of Sweet N Low too I’m really gonna need after eating so much candy…LOL!

Thanks so much, Cris. My treats are sweet, just like you!

Thumbnail by FruitOfTheVine

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

April 16, 2011
4:48 PM

Post #8500552

Fruity, I love that fabric. Looks like you got a basket full of goodies! Love the markers!
Waiting to hear what the secret item was!
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 16, 2011
5:24 PM

Post #8500619

Doesn't the fabric just scream Easter and love it too. Well the whole basket does and will post a pic in a few days of the plant I use in the pot, Cris. The runner fits our breakfast table perfectly.

Where are you Joy...still hard at work on the farm?

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 16, 2011
5:51 PM

Post #8500670

What another cool basket Boy HOW I wish I could remember the secret Item but only joy can tell us :)
my membory is as short as my little toe at times well most the time . FORGIVE ME .

I Also Love the little markers or Bunny trail stakes :) what a creative Basket :))) JOY TO THE WORLD
The GANG IS Here sitting on eggs waiting for the secret item :) HEHE

rouxcrew

rouxcrew
(Joy) Hempstead, TX
(Zone 8b)

April 16, 2011
6:28 PM

Post #8500750

OK, I am here!!!! Everyone calm down, just had to drive out to my mom's house and spent the entire day going through stuff and deciding what needed to be tossed and what needed to be kept. We went through over 200 boxes of things and probably only saved 25 or 30. Not my idea of a fun day. But we got it done and next week they will be installing carpet and tile. HOOORAY!!!!!

Nope, no secret ingredients yet!!! Although chocolate peeps could be used for a bribe!!!!! I will have to scour the stores looking for those. And I am always a goner for cute furry bunnies.

These are the greatest baskets, makes me wish I had joined in the fun! Fruity the signs are great!
Cris316
Port Norris, NJ
(Zone 7b)

April 16, 2011
8:58 PM

Post #8500993

Susan,
Figured out it was a cozy did you? lol
Yes I made the shortbread-type cookies as well. Glad you like them.

Saw your comment awhile back that you liked dark chocolate which is
why I rather skimped on the other types of goodies. My DH gave me the
candy melter at Christmas so I finally had the chance to put it to good
use & thought the tulips were cheerful although not quite screaming
Easter.

You mentioned only finding one odd thing in the basket? Whew!
Please check the basket again tho, I fold laundry on the dining room
table where it sat for 2 weeks & am missing a pink sock. Let me know:)
happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

April 17, 2011
5:48 AM

Post #8501366

rofl about the pink sock, that would be so funny.
Love all the tuff in the box fruity and the plant tag thingys I have never seen before, those are cute, funny how that chocolate candy just disappears.
Wow no secret item yet...hummmmm
Well my bunny is hopping on his way to a good home, I know that. Had a problem tho, because of the size of the box I couldn't send priority or it was gonna be $38.00 and as much as I love my swap buddy that was wayyyyy to much money. So instead of flying my bunny is going on a mini vacation, I figure on the bus, going the scenic tour. There wasn't a way to shorten the box or I would have had to cut the thing in half and that sure wouldn't of worked so well. So fingers are crossed hoping hoppy gets there in one piece, the sweetie at the post office said 5 to 7 days...ughhh!

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

April 17, 2011
5:58 AM

Post #8501392

It is terrible how much it takes to mail a box these days! They keep raising prices, and they still say they are going broke!

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 17, 2011
6:19 AM

Post #8501427

yes it is a shame the cost to send NOW_A _ days That is why I was Lucky to get a partner that I could drive over & deliver mine basket to her :) we had a great day although she put me into a new gardening habit :(
she is working & having computer problem so might be a bit for her to post.

Sorry No secret ITEM yet back soon Daddy wants a cherry pie & My bird is making me crazy this morning .:)
susie
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

April 17, 2011
12:44 PM

Post #8502105

I want a cherry pie!

My goodness, just to hear of all the cooking and baking makes me tired. lol Although I did all that for my family for 30 years, and loved it!
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

April 17, 2011
12:49 PM

Post #8502114

My bunny buddies box was delivered yesterday afternoon, but she hasn't posted yet.

Not sure which category mine fits in, unique or creative. It's all in the family.
happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

April 17, 2011
1:44 PM

Post #8502227

how about uniquely creative Crit?
Can't wait to see it.

The po costs have gone up but fedx and ups are still higher aren't they? Sides po is the only one to delivery on Saturday without additional charges, actually I don't think the other guys deliver on Saturday at all do they? Everything has gone up, now I sound like my parents...well I can remember the day when I use to buy a new car every few years and they changed alot every year, now they have all these computers and robots and the body styles never change.

I was afraid if I didn't get my basket posted she might lose out on the surprise, so it arrived on Friday but DH didn't tell me until Saturday, but as soon as I found out I got it posted in case she might win. Oh yeah that cute little gold foil chocolate rabbit, I can't find him anywhere...wonder where he made off to...rofl.

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

April 17, 2011
1:57 PM

Post #8502264

Ok,ok, I am finally home and am wiped out, I got my easter hop basket from Crit and it had a full family of bunny, a lily, pad and pencil, Plastic easter eggs filled with little peeping marchmellow chicks and jelly beans, I have a momma rabbit, her two babies, a Daddy and an aunty rabbit. Igot more but am too exausted to remember. Goober killed the batterries on our trip this weekend and I am going to charge them tonight and post pics tomarrow. I am very tired and going to bed for a nap.. be back later,,,
(((((((((( CRIT))))))))))))
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

April 17, 2011
2:05 PM

Post #8502284

Yea! Glad it arrived!

My 'thing the rabbits like to eat' is a lily bulb! lol

Robynznest

Robynznest
Pittsburg, MO
(Zone 6b)

April 17, 2011
5:26 PM

Post #8502714

My bunny recieved her basket last Thursday and hasn't posted yet. I took a pic of it before it left here that I could show ya'll if it's a while before she shows up.

I'm tired tonight from packing and digging up plants all day. So going to go lay down and watch the tube for a bit.
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

April 17, 2011
7:19 PM

Post #8502992

That sounds good Robyn. I should of done that with my froggies. Haven't done that on anything but the rocks I painted, just because I wanted to have a picture of them. ^_^

Please put my husband and I in your prayers. BIG prayers, please. Thanks to everyone!

This message was edited Apr 17, 2011 8:24 PM

Robynznest

Robynznest
Pittsburg, MO
(Zone 6b)

April 17, 2011
7:51 PM

Post #8503085

Sure will.
1Birdie
Plainwell, MI
(Zone 6a)

April 17, 2011
8:06 PM

Post #8503119

I don't know how this happened but last week I thought I posted with a picture about receivng my basket, and I just found out it never got posted. So I do apologize to Susie for this delay. (guess next time i 'll dbl check the thread and make sure it made it through cyber space)!
Okay, here we go. Last week I received a call from Susie, telling me she needed help on a project. This seemed reasonable, because we are always doing things back and forth for each other.
So imagine my surprise, when I was in my driveway, gathering supplies, and I turn around and there is Easter Bunny Susie standing there looking at me with a HUGE beautiful basket, filled with all sorts of goodies. She really got me this time!! In the basket There was a Mr and Mrs Bunny, decorations, 3 succulent plants, (my favorites), a chocolate bunny, malted chocolate eggs, werthers candies, two large eggs on the side with LiIly bulbs in the, plastic eggs, filled with cadbury eggs, goodies, and SEEDS!!!!!!!!!!! This was the best basket ever. I loved, loved it!!!!
Thankyou Susie, you know me so well.
(and again I apologize this didn't go through the first time!!
ALSO, MY PARTNERS BASKET, was sent out via the Bunny Express first thing this past Sat. morning.April 16.

Thumbnail by 1Birdie

Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

April 17, 2011
8:12 PM

Post #8503131

WOW. That truly is a super basket!!!!

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 18, 2011
5:21 AM

Post #8503503

Haven computor probles so may not get back till later glad you like birdie :) & Thanks for the New Air Plant Addiction >

susie

ridesredmule

ridesredmule
Barnesville (Charle, GA
(Zone 8b)

April 18, 2011
7:28 AM

Post #8503704

Beautiful!!!!

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

April 18, 2011
7:39 AM

Post #8503737

What a wondeful basket Birdie and to have it hand delivered!
Cris316
Port Norris, NJ
(Zone 7b)

April 18, 2011
10:58 AM

Post #8504113

Very nice Basket Susie.
The idea using the large eggs was great.
Haven't seen those around here either.
Think I'm going to have to do that caravan thingee just
to shop :)

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

April 18, 2011
11:08 AM

Post #8504137

Ok,, here are a few pictures of all my fun stuff, Fist there was my basket with pretty purple grass, in it was Momma rabbit, chocolate/carmel eggs, jelly beans and Note paper

Thumbnail by Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

April 18, 2011
11:11 AM

Post #8504147

I have to say I am sorry about some of the pictures, but my camera got dropped yesterday and now my pictures are either all black or blurry and one in awhile they come out ok, so bear with me. I am going to post a bunch and hope you can see all my neat stuff

Thumbnail by Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

April 18, 2011
11:12 AM

Post #8504151

My twin babby rabbits

Thumbnail by Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

April 18, 2011
11:15 AM

Post #8504158

Auntie Pris Rabbit and hummingbird flower seeds

Thumbnail by Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

April 18, 2011
11:17 AM

Post #8504162

Daddy rabbit with his shovel,, he dug up a lily bulb for dinner

Thumbnail by Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

April 18, 2011
11:18 AM

Post #8504166

Butterfly windchimes,, love, love love them!!

Thumbnail by Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

April 18, 2011
11:20 AM

Post #8504173

A bright pink inflateable bunny, ,, Goober stole that one and took it home!!

Thumbnail by Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

April 18, 2011
11:22 AM

Post #8504178

Group shot of everything. I believe I listed everything. I was a wonderful and overflowing box. Thanks again Crit!!!!

Forgot to describe my note paper, very cute Ducky!!

Thumbnail by Mud_Elf

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 18, 2011
12:05 PM

Post #8504236

very nice elf whatcha going to do with all those Bunnies ??? guess it is true what they say bunnies can MULITIPLY . :))))
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

April 18, 2011
1:15 PM

Post #8504353

WHAT!!!! I only had a momma and daddy bunny in there when I sent it!!!!! ^_^

I'm glad you liked it. I kinda thought Goober might like the bunny or the note pad and take it home. I'm glad she did.

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

April 18, 2011
6:51 PM

Post #8505030

I have set up a bunny village in my bedroom so I can enjoy them. After easter is over they are going to live in the Gnome Garden, except for miss Priss, She will be living in a potted plant on my front porch!!

Crit they are all wonderfu!
1Birdie
Plainwell, MI
(Zone 6a)

April 18, 2011
7:19 PM

Post #8505149

ACCORDING TO MY post office confirmation slip, my buddy will receive her baskey on Friday!!!!!!

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

April 18, 2011
7:42 PM

Post #8505265

I have finally finished my box. Waiting for the paint to dry on one item, The box will be on the bunny trail west tomarrow.!!
happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

April 19, 2011
3:42 AM

Post #8505726

Mud_elf, what a really nice basket and bunnys for the elf garden...Crit you all are so good about remember the short people, I am sure Goober was thrilled.

Ready to leave for work, going in "late" not leaving until 6am cause I need to get DH up...he's not use to getting up, plus he stayed up really late last night. He must of got cold last night because I woke up at 4am about to fall out of bed cause he was so close...tried to go back to sleep but couldn't, now I could tho...rofl
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

April 19, 2011
4:55 AM

Post #8505804

Was the bulb something rabbits like to eat? Or jelly beans? lol

Has anyone gotten the secret item?
Cris316
Port Norris, NJ
(Zone 7b)

April 19, 2011
7:17 AM

Post #8506120

Those bunnies are just so darn cute! Lovely box you
sent Crit.

Have you ever posted pics of your Gnome Garden Elf?

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

April 19, 2011
8:03 AM

Post #8506204

hummm, I really donot remember. I will check and if not I will post a thread for them. Not sure where to put it. Any ideas??

rouxcrew

rouxcrew
(Joy) Hempstead, TX
(Zone 8b)

April 19, 2011
12:12 PM

Post #8506698

Ok, I believe I have a winner, but I need to check with Susie first before I mention what the surprise item is.

Joy

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 19, 2011
2:53 PM

Post #8506967

EVENING ALL > what a rainy day very cold & going to get worse yet just finished super & dishes are done so now i have some time to myself :) while daddy watches his news :) & Cusses Out Our Lawmakers :) well if he was a cussing type of guy HEHE.

can hardly wait to see all the rest of the baskets to arrive :)) SO FAR THEY ARE VERY CUTE & Joy Just might have her work cut out picking A winner when they all look like winners to me :)
well off to the other forums to get caught up :)
susie

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

April 19, 2011
3:27 PM

Post #8507027

So what is the secret item???

rouxcrew

rouxcrew
(Joy) Hempstead, TX
(Zone 8b)

April 19, 2011
4:32 PM

Post #8507194

oops, I jumped the gun so to speak. We are still waiting for that secret item, actually it is one of two things, to show up. If it doesn't I get all the baskets!!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO
I am not looking forward to judging these creative and wonderful baskets, it will be tough and they aren't all here yet!

Joy

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

April 19, 2011
6:12 PM

Post #8507432

I am sooo sorry. I did not get mine mailed today. It is now ready and has shipping lable so will be taken to the post office first thing in the morning. We had top get a couple of repairs done here today so I did not get to the post office. Again,,, so sorry.

Elfie
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

April 19, 2011
6:44 PM

Post #8507512

You posted a few pics of your gnome garden when you and Goober were cleaning up a little while back.
happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

April 20, 2011
6:42 PM

Post #8509864

Checked on where my package is and if all things good it should be delivered tomorrow.
I sent it Saturday but not priority due to the size of the box...that really isn't too bad of a time, even if it shows up on Friday. Sorry for the delay there bunny buddy but, I hope you will be happy with it. Who ever you are...rofl.
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

April 20, 2011
6:56 PM

Post #8509903

I am looking forward to my bunny box. Hopping around here. tee hee ^_^

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

April 20, 2011
7:21 PM

Post #8509968

Ok,, the post office says my box is estimated to be delivered on April 23!! So it will be intime for Easter!! I am happy and relieved!!
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

April 20, 2011
9:07 PM

Post #8510209

My anniversary! ^_^

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 21, 2011
3:48 AM

Post #8510435

GM ALL Sounds as if many baskets will be Hopping around here this weekend Love to hear that .
Looks as we are in for a Nice day today up in the 50"s what change from 20's &30's cold wet dark days & i hope to soak up some SUNSHINE today :) .

Have a great day everyone

Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

April 21, 2011
4:46 AM

Post #8510494

Sounds like a great plan. Enjoy! I look forward to the % of chances for rain here. Sure hope they come through with no severe weather attached! Doing the RAIN DANCE!

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

April 21, 2011
6:08 AM

Post #8510656

Crit, what day is your anniversary??
Ralph and my 25th anniversary is the 26th of April!! We will have been together for 28 years on that day. And he has to work, so I will be home alone...whaaaaa...lol
happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

April 21, 2011
6:11 AM

Post #8510665

We are suppose to have sun shine followed by possible severe weather...must be spring time! Been in the low 40's upper 30's this week, checked out propane cause I sure don't want to order anymore...

Can't wait to see what everyone is getting, they have been so good so far!
1Birdie
Plainwell, MI
(Zone 6a)

April 21, 2011
6:46 AM

Post #8510750

according to the po my basket should be delivered tomorrow on time!! actually there are 2 boxes, 1big, 1 small.

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 21, 2011
8:38 AM

Post #8510962

OH WOWSER Who IS Going to be the LUCKY BUNNY For two Boxes :)))
hardly wait to see them HOPE EVERYONE Has their cameras ready :)))) Find those cords & CHARGE Those Batteries . We want to see Pictures :)))

well just got home had to go get a few Groceries I hate the way the prices are but know they are going to get worse .
sun is out & As soon as i get daddys lunch on I'm going out side for awhile .
so you all have a great day back later

careyana

careyana
(Carey) Austin, TX
(Zone 8b)

April 21, 2011
9:31 AM

Post #8511083

The bunny box is out for delivery!!!

Robynznest

Robynznest
Pittsburg, MO
(Zone 6b)

April 21, 2011
10:09 AM

Post #8511150

I started out this morning fo;r the Dr. office and the PO man stopped me at the end of the driveway, Couldn't figure out what he was doing there this early. 8:00. He was sorting the mail this morning and came across a box that had my name on it and it was opened, so he taped it up and brought it straight to me. He didn't know if it had plants in it or not and wanted to make sure everything was ok. I thanked him and went on my way. I finally got to open the box a few minutes ago,let me tell you the box was banged up and I crossed my fingers, It was full. The first thing I saw was Cat treats and Dog treats. That just made me laugh, my animals get as much attention as I do. next it was a build your own birdhouse package and the sweetest Bunny Basket I've ever seen. The basket was crammed full of hanging eggs, chocolate cross, dark chocolated peep, Reeses choco eggs, 2 plant markers and tags, butterfly headband. beautiful different colored paper grass. Carey this was fantastic as is, but she included one more thing that was the bestest thing a dragonfly windchime. I don't know how she knew it but all of these are some of my favorite things.

When I build that birdhouse, that will give 134 houses. The chimes are going up on the front porch of my new house along with those from the chime swap. Carey this was a very blessed thing for me today. The move was getting me down, not being around my DGD as much was really getting to me and this wonderful box arrived just in time to make me realize I have a wonderful family here on DG, Thank you sweetie from the whole of my heart this has truly been the best Easter I can remember in a long time.

Thumbnail by Robynznest

Robynznest

Robynznest
Pittsburg, MO
(Zone 6b)

April 21, 2011
10:09 AM

Post #8511151

next

Thumbnail by Robynznest

Robynznest

Robynznest
Pittsburg, MO
(Zone 6b)

April 21, 2011
10:10 AM

Post #8511153

eggs, markers and tags

Thumbnail by Robynznest

Robynznest

Robynznest
Pittsburg, MO
(Zone 6b)

April 21, 2011
10:12 AM

Post #8511157

The chimes.

Again, thank you so much Carey, it is a great box.

Thanks Susie for hosting this. I haven't heard from my bunny for over a week. I'll post the pic of hers after while.

Thumbnail by Robynznest

careyana

careyana
(Carey) Austin, TX
(Zone 8b)

April 21, 2011
10:36 AM

Post #8511214

Robin I am so glad the basket helped cheer you up. I saw that windchime and HAD to get it for you. You know how much we love you here!

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

April 21, 2011
10:48 AM

Post #8511229

Wow, what a box indeed. And did you say 134 birdhouses? Where do you put them all!
Love those chimes!

Robynznest

Robynznest
Pittsburg, MO
(Zone 6b)

April 21, 2011
10:50 AM

Post #8511235

It seems like I've been crying all morning, but now they are happy tears. Thanks to you. I love everyone here too. Thank you, just doesn't seem to be enough. OMG I'm blubbering again.

Robynznest

Robynznest
Pittsburg, MO
(Zone 6b)

April 21, 2011
10:53 AM

Post #8511238

Most of the bh are in my kitchen and dining room, I only have about 10 outside. I'm nuts, I know.

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

April 21, 2011
10:54 AM

Post #8511240

Well, my mailman just knocked ont he door, and handed me this huge box! Look what was inside!
Well, let me backtrack, When he handed me the box I heard broken glass, and thought for sure something was broken, but when I got it all unpacked, all was good!

First I pulled out his huge watering can, and I love it! Looks like Happ/Joyce painted it herself? It is so pretty. Then I looked some more, and the can was stuffed with things. All kinds of yummy candies, and some are already sampled! Love those caramel eggs! The reeces pieces will be good therapy for my broken finger... And the cute little bunny pot hanger. Oh, and the beautiful towel with Easter eggs all over it. And the cutest little penguin vase! it is so pretty...
Thanks so much! I love it all... But there is one more picture, so hold on!

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

April 21, 2011
10:55 AM

Post #8511248

OOOps forgot the pic!!! See how eggcited I am?

Thumbnail by taters55

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

April 21, 2011
11:00 AM

Post #8511254

And then what I thought was broken, is safe and sound. it is the cutest windchime I have seen, It reminds me, and kind of sounds like a musical cowbell, with butterflies pianted on it, and one for the chime!
Thanks again Joyce. I love it!

Oh, in case you can't see the candy bar in the first picture it is a russell stover note 1,000,000,000 bar, that say's in bunnies we trust!
Please excuse the mess on the counter, I just wanted to take this picture quickly!

Thumbnail by taters55

careyana

careyana
(Carey) Austin, TX
(Zone 8b)

April 21, 2011
11:51 AM

Post #8511353

ooohhhh I love that chime! and how cute is that watering can??
janaestone
(Di) Seven Mile, OH
(Zone 6b)

April 21, 2011
11:58 AM

Post #8511373

I'm so sorry to be so late in getting my picture posted - my younger brother had a really bad stroke at the end of last week. I've been MIA due to helping with his daughter and wife and staying at the hospital for news. My niece turned 10 the day after he went into the hospital and I've been keeping her with me so my SIL can visit as much as she can.

I received a wonderful box from Robyn and I was so touched when I opened it - she spoiled me terribly.

The first picture (she spoiled me so much there are multiple pictures!) is of a beautiful watering can. There are daisies that go all around the can but I took the picture so you could see how the spout has a daisy on it as well. I really, really like this, Robyn...daisies and watering cans - right up my alley. This is just so pretty. There is the cutest bunny plant stake that I just realized you can't see in the picture - :( - I was so focused on showing the spout that I forgot the stake. There are also some nice garden gloves and bunny note cards.

Thumbnail by janaestone

janaestone
(Di) Seven Mile, OH
(Zone 6b)

April 21, 2011
12:02 PM

Post #8511375

The next one is of a super adorable wall hanging that I'm putting on my front door, bunny-ear headbands - lol, a nice Easter card, and an egg. I thought the egg was just decoration but my niece opened it up and found coleus seeds! Leave it to a ten-year-old to search for every last thing in a plastic egg :)

Thumbnail by janaestone

janaestone
(Di) Seven Mile, OH
(Zone 6b)

April 21, 2011
12:05 PM

Post #8511382

This picture is of all the goodies! There's a chocolate bunny, jelly beans in a frog container (Synda would love this ;)). M&M's in an egg, chocolate peeps, and a chocolate cross. Robyn is trying to make me win first place for best sugar high!

Thumbnail by janaestone

janaestone
(Di) Seven Mile, OH
(Zone 6b)

April 21, 2011
12:11 PM

Post #8511385

Okay, this is my last picture - you should've seen the box all this came in! There are bunny figurines - the small one is a pot hanger - so cute, and the Easter bunny walking his basket along with ducks along side of him which is just so adorable, the pink thing in the middle is a rabbit filled with shower gel - lol - where in the world did you find this, Robyn? and there is a little egg birdhouse - durn, it is the cutest little thing!

Robyn, thanks so much for spoiling me with so many nice things and making me smile and for just plain old making my day - Love ya, chicky! {{{Robyn}}}

Thumbnail by janaestone

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

April 21, 2011
1:09 PM

Post #8511466

Di, I love that can, and the daisy sprout is just so cute! Love all the gifts!
Sorry to hear about your Brother! How is he doing? Sending prayers!

Robynznest

Robynznest
Pittsburg, MO
(Zone 6b)

April 21, 2011
1:28 PM

Post #8511492

I had a blast doing that basket, I'm thinking about going back and getting me one of those daisy can, I hope they have some left. We have one of thosen $1.00 stores here and they have combined it with a gift and novelty store. It is where I found most of that basket.

Here's a pic of it put together.

I'm so happy you liked it all. Hope your brother is better soon.

Thumbnail by Robynznest

Cris316
Port Norris, NJ
(Zone 7b)

April 21, 2011
2:06 PM

Post #8511588

Well my box will be the last to arrive but today my family was
blessed early for Easter with the birth Kayla Michelle my nephew's
newest daughter (his 4th & hopefully last attempt for a boy lol).

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

April 21, 2011
2:10 PM

Post #8511591

Congrats on the arrival of Kayla! Hope all is well with the family?

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 21, 2011
4:25 PM

Post #8511929

Nice baskets Ladies , Sorry about your Brother Di T"S & P"S To all your family . Well i got to play in the gardens for a little bit today :) Now looks as if it might be saturday when we have another nice day :)
good nite all
happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

April 21, 2011
6:08 PM

Post #8512176

Glad you liked it Linda Kay, I thought at least the water can would be useful and the paint won't stay on so you are lucky there...rofl. Glad everything made it and the timing wasn't bad, sent on Saturday on a sloooooooooooooooow plane because the length of the box, but didn't think it would work if I cut it in half...rofl.
I bought a couple of the "bird" vases and we put spring flowers in them at work. Some think they are ducks, one thought it was a rabbit (with a beek? now you know what my days are like...rofl), and another thought it a cold penquin because it was pink... ;)

Just wanted to show my Bud what I did with those beautigful eggs she sent me!

Thumbnail by happgarden

Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

April 21, 2011
6:49 PM

Post #8512285

You did great ladies. Congrats to the receivers of those wonderful baskets
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

April 21, 2011
6:51 PM

Post #8512292

I am right that tomorrow there is no mail? Guess we will have to wait until Saturday or Monday for any more goodies to be shown.

careyana

careyana
(Carey) Austin, TX
(Zone 8b)

April 21, 2011
6:52 PM

Post #8512294

Prayers for you and your family Di! My father had a stroke last summer so I know what you're going through.

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

April 21, 2011
7:38 PM

Post #8512442

Fruity, I love that bunny with the egg holder! Did you make it?

Robynznest

Robynznest
Pittsburg, MO
(Zone 6b)

April 22, 2011
3:40 AM

Post #8512846

Cute bunny and egg holder.

Congrats Auntie. With that name it doesn't sound like he got that boy.

My DGD swiped my egga and butterfly headband. I think she snuck a few Reese's eggs too. lol. She want to put the birdhouse together today and hang it in her room. Aren't grandkids wonderful They get away with everything including your heart.

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 22, 2011
5:25 AM

Post #8512957

GM All What cute watering cans :)) Another Rainy Cloudy day , yesterday was so so nice wish mother Nature would decide what she wants , guess She has Hormones Problems also .

Yes, There Is Mail
Good Friday is a religious holiday; it is not a national holiday. Yes, the US Postal Service delivers mail.

OH I Just wanted to say
JUST IN CASE NO ONE SENDS THE SECRET ITEM IN THE EASTER BASKET
I WILL DO A SPECIAL EASTER QUESTION & THE 1ST TO ANSWER WILL
RECEIVE A SPECIAL GIFT :)

BUT WE HAVE TO WAIT TILL ALL BASKETS HAVE ARRIVED. WELL off to play
ya all have a great day .
susie

careyana

careyana
(Carey) Austin, TX
(Zone 8b)

April 22, 2011
7:46 AM

Post #8513240

Robin I thought about throwing some paints in there too...but with the talent you've shown, I'm sure you have plenty. :) I'm happy DGD is enjoying the basket as well!
Cris316
Port Norris, NJ
(Zone 7b)

April 22, 2011
8:33 AM

Post #8513306

Di your family is in my thoughts & prayers.
Speedy recovery for your brother.

The bunny pail is just too cute Robin - great for stashing
all the garden tools in & trucking them out all at once.
Carey how thoughtful of you to include her critters in your
basket scheme. I'm sure they're munching away happily.

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 22, 2011
11:45 AM

Post #8513546

''BUNNY STOP HERE " I'AM JUST SPEACHLESS BUT MY FINGERS ARE RARING TO GO BUT NOT SURE WHERE TO START BUT HERE IS WHAT I HAVE TO START WITH FOR I WAS NOT SURE IF I WAS OPENING UPSIDE DOWN OR RIGHT SIDE UP HEHE.

Thumbnail by deejay9

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 22, 2011
11:48 AM

Post #8513552

THEN I OPEN THE BOX & I FIND ALL THESE GOODIES PACKED WITH PAPER TOWEL TUBES
& TRUST ME I USE THEM AROUND HERE ON MANY THINGS SO THANK YOU FOR MORE .

Thumbnail by deejay9

ridesredmule

ridesredmule
Barnesville (Charle, GA
(Zone 8b)

April 22, 2011
11:50 AM

Post #8513556

What do you do with themSusie??? I'm nosey. The tubes???
Great Haul there!!!

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

April 22, 2011
12:13 PM

Post #8513579

Looking for the pictures of what you got Susie!

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 22, 2011
12:26 PM

Post #8513584

I'm try to post more pictures & Haven a problem

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 22, 2011
12:28 PM

Post #8513585

Sorry Haven some troble here with my internet & getting on here to post when i unpacked it all i found these sedums , 3 TRI COLOR , & 3 DRAGON BLOOD , 3 ?? Sorry I forgot the name got excited & took them out to the G H, All Wonderful Sedums & Then to top it off

This Wonderfull 2011 JIM SHORE'S OUTDOOR PLANTER "POSEY" & I HAVE THE PERFECT PLANT FOR IT :) WILL SHOW YOU WHEN I HAVE IT FILLED :)))

BESIDES ALL THE PLANTS & Planter It also filled with Hershey's Chocolates witch daddy & I have been sampling. Sweetpea Grabbed the Chocolate PEEP Off my desk Guess she liked the wrapping :)

Thumbnail by deejay9

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 22, 2011
12:29 PM

Post #8513587

here are the PLANTS :))) sorry its not showing but posted below :)))

This message was edited Apr 22, 2011 2:55 PM

Thumbnail by deejay9

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 22, 2011
12:31 PM

Post #8513590

I Don't know what is going on with my post I'm going to reboot & See what happens back soon

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

April 22, 2011
12:38 PM

Post #8513593

Susie, it is not your computer. I went to facebook, to DG, and they are haveing really cloudy weather, and that is affecting the connection? lots are complaining they can't get connected. I am one of them. it takes me 5 minutes to load a page here!

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 22, 2011
12:53 PM

Post #8513613

yeah at times i can get on & it is good but if i try to upload or download it is slow. almost like haven Dial up :)))
here are the PLANTS I Hope this works if not I will have to wait till what ever is going on clears up .

DI /Janaestone I Love it all TRULLY TRULLY could not have been better . Oh & the Lemon Cookies
are daddy's he has claimed them for he loves lemon everything :)))

Thumbnail by deejay9

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

April 22, 2011
1:45 PM

Post #8513646

Susie, I love that planter! Actually anything Jim shore is wonderful. He is having a give away on facebook. All you have to do is "like" his page, and on the 1st, I think he will draw one name at random, and give away one of his beautiful angels!

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 22, 2011
2:39 PM

Post #8513725

oh that sounds great I Didn't know that . will check it out . OH & My Milk CHOCOLATE PEEPS IS Gone :(
forgot to mention the real nice card on top of the box thank you DI .

Thumbnail by deejay9

janaestone
(Di) Seven Mile, OH
(Zone 6b)

April 22, 2011
2:51 PM

Post #8513739

Glad you liked everything, Susie. The other sedum is Xenox - you'll really like it after the first year. It tends to stay small and the second year it just takes off; it has the prettiest color. I ended up with some of the tri-color myself to try. I knew Daddy would like the lemon cookies and I knew for sure you would like the chocolate!

Char, I use paper towel tubes to pack things and I've never had a pot/planter/fragile item break when using them. I have DH and the kids trained to put them in a milk crate when they put a new roll in the holder :). They're so easy to use - just cut, stuff around, put in-between things..whatever. They act as a great cushion and filler in boxes.
Cris316
Port Norris, NJ
(Zone 7b)

April 22, 2011
3:16 PM

Post #8513775

Got my box today as well :)
Thank you Birdie for all the wonderful home-made gifts!
And the purchased ones as well.
Received a lovely egg wreath

This message was edited Apr 22, 2011 5:24 PM

Thumbnail by Cris316

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 22, 2011
3:16 PM

Post #8513776

I Use them to hold loose cords , so they are not dangling . & when we were younger my mother used to fill them with candies & wrap them with the Holliday Paper weather it be Xmas , or easter , valentines , or stuff a toy in them , or socks or panties :) HEHE for real . I have also packed some plants into them to ship.

but they really work well for packing Breakables there was not even a chip in this planter I absolutly love it .

LINDA I cannot seem to get on the JS facebook i thought i had it but them it just went out into space .
will try again later.

wishing you all a great weekend & a Special Easter with your families.
susie

LET me know if this is not right

DEEJAY9----------------REC'D
ROBYNZNEST---------REC'D
HAPPGARDEN----REC'D
MUD_ELF-----------REC'D
CAREYANA--------REC'D
FOTV-----------REC'D
CRIS316
1BIRDIE---------REC'D
JANAESTONE-------REC'D
CRIT
TATERS--------REC'D
RIDESREDMULES------REC'D

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 22, 2011
3:18 PM

Post #8513780

Cris better recheck the card JANAESTONE /DI Sent my box :))))))
Cris316
Port Norris, NJ
(Zone 7b)

April 22, 2011
3:21 PM

Post #8513786

An adorable picture frame which is very timely for the new addition
to our family.
A lovely hand-made egg, the sweetest little bunny bell, a tulip
decoration and an easter basket with a butterfly. This was very
cleverly made. I do appreciate home-made items and all the time
that has gone into their preparation.

Thumbnail by Cris316

Cris316
Port Norris, NJ
(Zone 7b)

April 22, 2011
3:28 PM

Post #8513797

Last but not least is a folding organizer. I actually saw this
on a post a year or so back - downloaded the picture &
swore I'd make one for myself. So I'm delighted that one
was made for me :)
There are clips for holding seeds and the largest clip
I'm going to use for at least one pair of gloves which I keep
loosing.
Again thank you for taking the time Birdie - very much
appreciated.
Cris316
Port Norris, NJ
(Zone 7b)

April 22, 2011
3:32 PM

Post #8513807

ooops

Thumbnail by Cris316

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 22, 2011
5:01 PM

Post #8513965

Wow Nice Clever WREATH :) & those organizers are nice , BRIDIE MAKES Wonderful Wreaths also with live plants , maybe she will share a couple pictures of some that she has done .

well looks as if Crit Is the only one left to receive a basket yet I'm sure it will be there by this next week
you all have had some really great baskets :))) so much fun for our judge :))) Right JOY??

DEEJAY9----------------REC'D
ROBYNZNEST---------REC'D
HAPPGARDEN----REC'D
MUD_ELF-----------REC'D
CAREYANA--------REC'D
FOTV-----------REC'D
CRIS316-------REC'D
1BIRDIE---------REC'D
JANAESTONE-------REC'D
CRIT
TATERS--------REC'D
RIDESREDMULES------REC'D

rouxcrew

rouxcrew
(Joy) Hempstead, TX
(Zone 8b)

April 22, 2011
5:11 PM

Post #8513981

This is so great to watch all y'all's neat boxes of stuff. Ready???? Lights flashing!!!!!! Bells ringing!!!!!! Sirens whooping!!!!!!!!!! We have a winner!!!!!!!!

Miss Di sent the winning special item, you will all groan, a live plant! So unless I am mistaken, and I am blonde, she wins one of the prizes for this swap.

I am going to have to download all the pictures and put them up on my screen side by side to even hope to judge this. I assure you that I will have a panel of independent (male) judges who will attempt to offer intelligent input as to the greatness of the baskets. LOL

Joy

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 22, 2011
6:13 PM

Post #8514120

We Still have one more basket to arrive yet Joy so as for the Most UNIQUE Or Creative Basket will have to wait till CRIT Gets her basket. good nite all
janaestone
(Di) Seven Mile, OH
(Zone 6b)

April 22, 2011
6:25 PM

Post #8514161

What a neat idea, Birdie..I really like that, seems like it would be super handy for a little bit of everything.
janaestone
(Di) Seven Mile, OH
(Zone 6b)

April 22, 2011
6:26 PM

Post #8514166

I won something????? Yay! I never win anything - hee hee. Thanks, Joy!
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

April 22, 2011
7:01 PM

Post #8514231

I am quite sure mine will be WELL worth the wait. After seeing everyone's basket, and narrowing it down... I THINK I know where mine is coming from! WOOOHOOOOOO! ^_^

careyana

careyana
(Carey) Austin, TX
(Zone 8b)

April 22, 2011
8:19 PM

Post #8514367

What neat baskets!!!!

Joy, I can understand your passing along the judging. Putting Evan to work again? ;)
Cris316
Port Norris, NJ
(Zone 7b)

April 23, 2011
4:42 AM

Post #8514760

Joy and bunny basket swappers I have to say I omitted one of
Birdie's items and came on specifically to correct it.
Its a LIVE plant - lettuce to be exact. When I was staging the
pictures yesterday it got tucked behind the picture frame and
remembered it as I passed by the table on my way to bed.

My sincere apologies to Birdie.

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

April 23, 2011
4:46 AM

Post #8514774

Oh man, I was so close when I sent lettuce seeds... Congrats to the winner! Can't wait to see what you get!

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 23, 2011
4:48 AM

Post #8514778

Congrats (DI) So Whats it going to be would you like a Gardening GIFT Or would you like a plant ???
just let me know :)

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 23, 2011
4:53 AM

Post #8514792

cris was it a real letttuce plant ??? have you a picture of it ?? seeds do not count ok I told Joy That anyone & The 1st basket to have a LILY BULB Or a PLANT in the box would win a Gift so if Birdie sent a real plant then yes it would count . but if it is plastic or seeds then that dose not count.

so Let us know ok
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

April 23, 2011
10:48 AM

Post #8515469

Wooohoooo. I actually won something! So glad my Daddy Rabbit dug a lily bulb for supper! ^_^
Cris316
Port Norris, NJ
(Zone 7b)

April 23, 2011
10:50 AM

Post #8515470

Sorry to leave you hanging. I volunteer at a food pantry on
Saturdays - brought my extra lettuce & tomato seed & passed
out baggies. They were appreciated so if anyone else is
inundated with seeds - you can take them to their local food bank.

Yes, Birdie sent a real lettuce plant. Wouldn't want her to lose
out cause I'm a ditz.

Thumbnail by Cris316

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

April 23, 2011
11:55 AM

Post #8515562

Hi all, Crit did send me a Lily bulb. I even showed it in a picture. Here is the link to the post and pic.

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/p.php?pid=8504162

Ignore the date on the casmera, I had to replace the batteries and forgot to fix the date time...sigh...

Huggs
Elfie

This message was edited Apr 23, 2011 1:57 PM

Thumbnail by Mud_Elf

rouxcrew

rouxcrew
(Joy) Hempstead, TX
(Zone 8b)

April 23, 2011
2:21 PM

Post #8515761

Since I missed the bulb, thought it was fake, I will send Miss Crit either a garden item (plant shears with flowers on teh handle) or a choice of Chenille plant, Phalenopsis orchid, succulents, Christmas cactus (red), or a begonia.

Birdie, you can have one of the above as well, although I only have one set of shears.

Just let me know and it is yours!!!!!!

Joy

ridesredmule

ridesredmule
Barnesville (Charle, GA
(Zone 8b)

April 23, 2011
3:54 PM

Post #8515957

Happy Easter Everyone and God Bless YOu ALL!!!!!((((((())))))))

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

April 23, 2011
4:43 PM

Post #8516056

Just checked Post officefor delivery on my box and it says my package was delivered at about 2:00 pm.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess we all know who got it by now,,,lol I am soooo happy that it arrived before Easter. I would have hated to be the only one who missed it!!! Now just waiting to see if she liked what I sent,,,

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 23, 2011
5:36 PM

Post #8516163

Joy I Missed it also for i did not see it listed so JOY If you want to take & SEND CRIT a Gift For her Box was the 1st to arrive with a LILY BULB Witch we BOTH Missed :)

I WILL SEND DI &Birdie A gift just for our BOO BOO :)))
Mud I'm sure your basket will get posted by tomorrow .

I JUst came in got daddy into bed & Now i have to go fix me some super I didn't eat with daddy was to busy planting plants had a car load & More to go get tomorrow .
I Told you about my friend that was moving & She has 1000's of Plants & she wants to take them or most to her new place but cannot yet so we are bringing them here .:) will post Pictures when I get them in the ground

& as soon as i get new batteries for my camera :) well off to get a bite chat in the morning .
Cris316
Port Norris, NJ
(Zone 7b)

April 23, 2011
6:03 PM

Post #8516221

Blessed Easter to all
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

April 23, 2011
6:57 PM

Post #8516329

YES ... it's HERE!!!!!!!! Sorry I didn't get posted sooner. The mailman put it on the front porch, as we were out riding. Then we came home to a horse disaster and by the time we got all of that taken care of, changed clothes and went to eat for our anniversary. I just happened to check the front porch (which I have been doing every day ^_^) and there it was!!!!! It literally popped open when I cut the tape. I just love everything. Even something from Goober. :-) She sent me egg colored chalk that my DGD's and I can draw on the driveway with!!!! And an egg coloring kit that vibrantes (sp?). First I thought it said vibrates... lol but it means bold colors I believe. The cutest little bunny fold-a-pillow. My DGD's have big ones they use on their beds. A soft cushy duck that quacks and tells you Happy Easter (drove Bowzer bonkers!) Chocolate bunny, plastic eggs with jelly beans and star burst in them. A 'stick' of candy shapes, a cultivator and shovel...I think they are fiberglass... just TOO many things to mention. It is all so GREAT!!! She had painted me a basket but it got broken in the attempts to pack it. :-( Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, and she is a winner too... she had a lily bulb in the box. Monte Negro. Thank you sooOooOooOOooO much Elfie and Goober. How funny we had each others names!
Will post pictures tomorrow. Today has been a rough day. That really made it much, much better. Thanks again!!!!!
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 23, 2011
7:28 PM

Post #8516408

Me too, LK. Shoot fire I was so close almost sending a Lily bulb, Char.

Congrats! Everyone here is a winner in my book :)

Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

April 23, 2011
7:41 PM

Post #8516453

I don't know what I was thinking ... I knew my box was from Elfie, but kept looking for a Charley head with an Easter Bonnet! LOL

Not to sound presumptuous (can't spell either!) but what did I win?

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

April 23, 2011
7:57 PM

Post #8516512

Heehee,, And my box was late cause I was painting the basket then in packing it busted it all up!! I was soooo mad. It was a flatware basket with compartments to hold stuff for catolugeing her gardening gifts, That was Goobersw idea,,,sigh,,,So she got a plain ugly basket,,,whaaaa.. I sent her a note and tole her to hide the ugly basket...lol

I hope it cheered you up.. that was what all the toys were for!! I am a big kid at heart and like toys,,,

HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

Thumbnail by Mud_Elf

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 24, 2011
5:00 AM

Post #8516876

Crit can we get PICTURES PLease so JOY Can JUDGE The Basket with the others we want to be fair with everyone . it sounds great Just Love to see it :)))

Then all that is LEFT is the basket judging you all did a wonderful basket
HAPPY EASTER ALL

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

April 24, 2011
5:34 AM

Post #8516934

Wooo Hooo, they all arrived on time! Nice job everyone!

Happy Easter!

Thumbnail by taters55

ridesredmule

ridesredmule
Barnesville (Charle, GA
(Zone 8b)

April 24, 2011
5:54 AM

Post #8516967

And here I am still waiting. Durn! (laughing too!) I loved everything I got. I was a winner when I got that beautiful basket, so don't worry about it, you did great.
Happy Easter everyone...
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

April 24, 2011
1:36 PM

Post #8517781

Alrighty folks...here it is...the big finale`. Like I said, Elfie basket 'popped' open when I cut the tape. Be sure and notice up front the be-a-u-tiful bunny salt and pepper shakers. They are exquisite! And, carrot seeds and a lily bulb. Of course, who can live without a rubber ducky. And bunny plant ties. And cadbury eggs. And bright colored note pads and markers to keep track of stuff (kick me to be sure I DO IT) and ... woohoo. I posted a bunch of it earlier. I love the duck that quacks and says Happy Easter, and the pillow pet pink bunny. Thank you again Elfie. I'm sorry the basket you made broke. It sounds great.

Thumbnail by Crit

Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

April 24, 2011
2:07 PM

Post #8517821

You will have to forgive me Ms. Elfie. My mind is out Easter Egg hunting!

There was also a Milk Chocolate Bunny, Cadbury Eggs, A "Wonder Egg Plant" supplies (I've never seen one of those. Hope I have better luck with these seeds), Jergans ultra hand lotion, bright colored note cards and markers (kick me if I don't use these!), a rubber duckey (everyone needs one of those!), bunny plant ties, carrot seed, lily bulb, gardening gloves (YEA!) and the most exquisite bunny salt and pepper shakers. They are right in front! Be sure to check them out.

Sorry the basket you made didn't make it elfie. It sounded great and very useful. Lord knows I can use organizing! Thank you again for everything.

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 24, 2011
2:21 PM

Post #8517854

very nice thank for sharing & now it is in joys hands now to let us know who gets Grand Prize .
well off to play out side while it is noce we have 4 days of rain moving in .
Have a great evening
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

April 24, 2011
2:27 PM

Post #8517870

Praise GOD! We are finally getting RAIN! Over 1" when last checked. It is coming in slow and steady. WIll give it a good chance to soak in well. Will take care of all those wildfires we have been having too. Maybe now my pasture will start to grow. I have some grass seed I have been wanting to broadcast seed, so now maybe I will be able to do it! Thank you God!

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

April 24, 2011
3:39 PM

Post #8517997

Crit I looked in 5 or 6 stores trying to find you the easter egg tree seeds!! They are supposedly edible, related to the egg plant!

Happy Easter again, I am so glad you like it all!!!
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

April 24, 2011
3:59 PM

Post #8518019

Cool. Will let you know how it turns out.

rouxcrew

rouxcrew
(Joy) Hempstead, TX
(Zone 8b)

April 24, 2011
4:18 PM

Post #8518052

It will take me a bit to get all the great pics downloaded and to get my committee together, I will have a verdict Monday afternoon or Tues. morning early. Good luck to all!!!!!!!

Joy
Cris316
Port Norris, NJ
(Zone 7b)

April 24, 2011
6:40 PM

Post #8518415

Can't wait to see you pics Crit.
Glad everyone got their baskets & enjoyed
them so much.
Great swap Susie:)
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

April 24, 2011
7:18 PM

Post #8518506

Cris, the picture is posted a little way up.

careyana

careyana
(Carey) Austin, TX
(Zone 8b)

April 24, 2011
8:04 PM

Post #8518600

Patti - can you send some of that rain here when you're done? Thanks! :/

GREAT BASKETS all!!!!!! Happy Easter everyone!
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

April 25, 2011
4:23 AM

Post #8518896

Sure will. We have had 2.25" so far. Just right! Some places east of us got 7.5" ... that's TOOOOOO much!
happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

April 25, 2011
4:36 AM

Post #8518908

Crit glad you are finally getting rain, but I heard it was going to be a frog choker!

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 25, 2011
5:46 AM

Post #8518994

We are in for 4 days of rain so they say & That is ok for then I know my Plants will be ready to share
come mid may :) Hopefully :)))

Rain is fine with me it is the LIGHTENING, & WINDS , That Bother me sure hope you all have BASEMENTS to go to we do not > .

WELL I need to get off here for awhile back later
1Birdie
Plainwell, MI
(Zone 6a)

April 25, 2011
6:02 AM

Post #8519019

Cris I'm sooooo glad you liked your ox, but there were TWO boxes taped together. Didn't you get the 2nd one with it? It was filled with candies, the most delicious Bliss chocolate, special made carmels, peeps, and 3 or 4 others assorted candies. It was all taped together?

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 25, 2011
9:53 AM

Post #8519156

OH I BET IF Her Mail carrier comes with choclate on his face today we will KNow if she got it or not :)))
janaestone
(Di) Seven Mile, OH
(Zone 6b)

April 25, 2011
4:06 PM

Post #8519990

Durn, it's been impossible for me to get on here since the other day. It kept telling me there was a server problem - anyone else receive this message?

Anyways, Susie don't worry about sending me something. I'm fine with the wonderful basket of goodies that Robin spoiled me with.

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

April 25, 2011
4:11 PM

Post #8520001

I am having problems connecting today too. Same thing,, server problems.
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 25, 2011
5:36 PM

Post #8520220

It's over with but trying to connect today was the pits. Instead of sitting here oogling, I boxed a few trades and swaps & planted an order of perennials.

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1173980/

Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

April 25, 2011
8:38 PM

Post #8520712

Didn't try to get on this a.m. But when I tried around 7 p.m. it was giving problems. Thought it was my satellite from the way the error read. Seems OK now.
Cris316
Port Norris, NJ
(Zone 7b)

April 25, 2011
8:43 PM

Post #8520725

No Birdie, sorry to say the other box apparently became
detached. When you mentioned 2 boxes I thought you
meant the box inside that held all the decorations.

I'll call the PO tomorrow & see if there's a box without
a home there.

I did think it odd no candy but... was delighted with
what I received no matter :)
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

April 25, 2011
8:57 PM

Post #8520747

I blame the mailman ^_^

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 26, 2011
4:31 AM

Post #8520974

MORNING ALL Well I see I was not the Only one haven problems getting on yesterday . Guess Joy also was haven problems .

Sorry for the mix up about all the Secret items :) I Had told Joy That the 1st basket that was to arrive with a
LILY PLANT OR LILY BULB To arrive will win a prize NOT COUNTING MINE

this is why we need everyone to list what was in the baskets for pictures do not show everthing very clear .
so it was crits basket to mud IS THAT RIGHT ???? That had a LILY BULB ???
I lost track.
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

April 26, 2011
4:35 AM

Post #8520980

Yes, I had a lily bulb to elfie in her basket.

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 26, 2011
5:40 AM

Post #8521102

OK So as for the winner of the SECRET ITEM I HAVE Looked Back through the POST & It looks as
CRIT Sent to MUD_ELF The LILY BULB SO She is the WINNER Of the "secret Item"

Now we just wait to see who has " SENT" the winning Basket :) happy gardening

rouxcrew

rouxcrew
(Joy) Hempstead, TX
(Zone 8b)

April 26, 2011
9:25 AM

Post #8521553

OK, we have a winner!!!!!! That is if DG will let me post without kicking me off again.

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

April 26, 2011
9:58 AM

Post #8521625

Drum roll please... And the winner is?

rouxcrew

rouxcrew
(Joy) Hempstead, TX
(Zone 8b)

April 26, 2011
10:22 AM

Post #8521677

After many attempts to get (and stay) on DG over the last two days, my panel and I have come to a very hard won decision. I really thought we were not going to be able to have a consensus, the baskets were so awesome. Every single one had fabulous stuff and showed thoughtfulness and creativity. Ultimately we have decided on one basket. And that one is...

do y'all really want to know??????

Taters55's basket to Happgarden wins by a whisker. Wow was it ever hard to judge these baskets! They are all simply wonderful.

Robynznest

Robynznest
Pittsburg, MO
(Zone 6b)

April 26, 2011
10:40 AM

Post #8521718

Congrats there LK on such a wonderful basket.

ridesredmule

ridesredmule
Barnesville (Charle, GA
(Zone 8b)

April 26, 2011
10:43 AM

Post #8521727

Yeahhhhhhhh!! fir LK!!!!!!
happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

April 26, 2011
11:22 AM

Post #8521796

Yeah for LK...and me I got the basket!!!! ;)
happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

April 26, 2011
11:27 AM

Post #8521809

Here is the picture of the basket...

Thumbnail by happgarden

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

April 26, 2011
1:28 PM

Post #8522034

Cool, thanks so much!
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

April 26, 2011
1:29 PM

Post #8522035

WoooHoooo. Great swap everyone!

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 26, 2011
2:43 PM

Post #8522174

Evening all & A HUGE THANK YOU To JOY For I COULD NOT Have been able to make up my mind for i would have had to send you all a GIFT :) If I Could HAVE AFFORD IT :))

CONGRATS Taters55/LK So Here is my LILY ALBUM send me a list of all that you like so i can at lease choose one to send you :))))

http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a129/skohler1949/2009%20DAYLILIES/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ20
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 26, 2011
4:10 PM

Post #8522379

Congrats, LK!

Beautiful album there, Susie.

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

April 26, 2011
4:28 PM

Post #8522426

Yeah, she has some beauties! It was hard to make a decision!

ridesredmule

ridesredmule
Barnesville (Charle, GA
(Zone 8b)

April 26, 2011
4:35 PM

Post #8522446

I'd get one with ruffles. I think those are so pretty. You made a beautiful Basket, Linda, Congratulations...
Cris316
Port Norris, NJ
(Zone 7b)

April 26, 2011
5:00 PM

Post #8522512

Congratulations Linda - it truly was a lovely basket :)

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 26, 2011
5:19 PM

Post #8522565

LINDA Has choosen SLAP ME SASSY & It is one of my FAVS :))) storms has moved out all went North & South of us & That is ok with me :) I Did get a great RAINBOW SHOT :)

Thumbnail by deejay9

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

April 26, 2011
7:30 PM

Post #8522919

Love the rainbow Susie! Very pretty.

I got up to 103 today, which met our high for the day! They also said on the weather channel, that we have hit the longest drought dry season, in 105 years! It is 9:30 at tnight, and it is still 88 degrees!
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

April 27, 2011
4:42 AM

Post #8523502

Wow LK, that is not a good record to have. We finally got some rain. Have had about 2.75" here since Sunday. But east of us had up to 13". I wouldn't want that much!!! Hope you get some soon!

Robynznest

Robynznest
Pittsburg, MO
(Zone 6b)

April 27, 2011
5:28 AM

Post #8523619

I'd love to share some of the rain we've got. We're at 12" and expecting more over the next four to five days. I've had enough of the stuff. All kinds of storms and flooding all over the midwest. I've been trying to blow it to TX and OK but moma nature keeps pushing harder for here.
happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

April 27, 2011
5:51 AM

Post #8523674

Linda Kay, that is hard to imagine over 100 since we are still in the 40's at night here and seems like it rains everyday and cloudy even when it isn't raining, have to admit I will keep our weather, at least the hostas are sooooo happy..rofl...Robyn hope you aren't near all that flooding, heavens! Or the tornados!

Beautiful flowers DJ...

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

April 27, 2011
6:32 AM

Post #8523746

Congrats LK. Great Swap! Had fun. You did a wonderful job as hostess again Susie.

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 27, 2011
6:59 AM

Post #8523800

TY All Its all of you that help Make it successful So thank you all >
I will close this for now But Be sure I Will do my best to get My Prizes out to the winners this next Month
as soon as My gardens let me into them :)))

LK WINNING Basket & GRIT For the SECRET ITEM
Thank you all
susie
janaestone
(Di) Seven Mile, OH
(Zone 6b)

April 27, 2011
1:16 PM

Post #8524467

Thanks for a great fun swap, Susie...and congrats to Crit and LK for winning!

Hope we're all here to do this next year.

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 27, 2011
2:42 PM

Post #8524608

this was a fun swap . ty DI & Hope all is well down your way .
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

April 27, 2011
5:16 PM

Post #8524927

Wow Susie... just had a chance to look at your lily album. VERY impressive. You have some real beauties there.

ridesredmule

ridesredmule
Barnesville (Charle, GA
(Zone 8b)

April 27, 2011
6:16 PM

Post #8525063

Thank you One and All, I enjoyed the bunny Hop...
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 27, 2011
6:42 PM

Post #8525140

Congrats to you too, Patti!

Great choice for your prize, LK. Daylily "Slap Me Silly" is one I don't have and know you're gonna love it.

Another fun swap -- Thank you, Susie -- and I think the neatest part is everyone received their baskets by Easter.

BTW Cris, the cookies and candies are gone, thanks to hubby's sweet tooth. But I'm saving the dark chocolate and have only had a nibble or two.

careyana

careyana
(Carey) Austin, TX
(Zone 8b)

April 27, 2011
8:02 PM

Post #8525309

Congrats Patti and LK!!!

Glad I didn't have to choose a winner! :D

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 28, 2011
4:49 AM

Post #8525708

SO Right SUSAN I Think this is about the 1st swap that EVERYONE Had received ON TIME With No wait :)
I Know People get busy or sickness happens , there is computer Problems , But ya Know Like me I Keep a list of My Gardening friends PHONE # & if something happens where i cannot get on to post I do try to contact one of the friends so they can post for me .

PRAYERS To Kris Hope you was away from all the storms down that way , well i have a doctors apt this morning so got to get off here you all have a great day .
susie
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

April 28, 2011
5:02 AM

Post #8525737

Great idea susie. I need to do that.

Prayers for all those east of us in Alabama and the deep south. Watching for all our friends there to check in!!!!!!!

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

April 29, 2011
8:12 AM

Post #8528253

Jaye asked me to start her red white and blue swap. She will add more to it when she gets her computer going.

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1176825/

1Birdie
Plainwell, MI
(Zone 6a)

April 29, 2011
9:58 PM

Post #8529537

Cris, did your PO say anything about the second box? I have checked in with my PO, and theyy've put a search on it. this is CRAZY!!!!!!

deejay9

deejay9
(susie) Hastings, MI
(Zone 5a)

April 30, 2011
4:22 AM

Post #8529736

were the boxes taped together & both with her address or address returns on them ???
Cris316
Port Norris, NJ
(Zone 7b)

April 30, 2011
5:19 AM

Post #8529830

Birdie,

Sent you an email to see if we can get this mystery solved.

:)

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Group Trades, Swaps and Round Robins Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
ZZ's - Star-Studded - 'Tomato Seed Round-Robin'. ZZTOPSOIL 335 Aug 8, 2007 11:54 PM
CLOSED: Any newbies wanna start a round robin? kaykay1010 134 Dec 14, 2010 6:31 PM
Spring Fever RR Crimson 146 Apr 13, 2007 12:08 PM
Houseplant Swap snboyken 146 Apr 30, 2007 12:59 PM
Yesterday's News Robin's Resurrection sign-up here Gourd 284 Jul 11, 2007 4:23 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America