Photo by Melody

Article: Greenhouse Kits: Your way into the (green)house: Home Depot Greenhouse!

Communities > Forums > Article: Greenhouse Kits: Your way into the (green)house
bookmark
Forum: Article: Greenhouse Kits: Your way into the (green)houseReplies: 0, Views: 49
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Nokota
Claremont, NH
(Zone 5a)

April 15, 2011
6:00 PM

Post #8498707

I didn't believe my eyes when I went into home depot looking to buy seed starting mix! Miniature greenhouses! the biggest one, which you could walk into and was about 5'X5', was a hundred dollars! It was big enough for four to six small flats of plants depending on how you spaced your shelves! I couldn't believe the price! and the smallest thirty dollar one was big enough to house one flat of plants and could easily sit on a picnic table outside somewhere - Seriously! they had some kind of sturdy fiberglass frame and the usual plastic sheeting covering. I am thinking of getting one next year! If you have a Home Depot near you and you want a small greenhouse I think this would be the perfect first greenhouse for someone who has never had one before!!!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Greenhouse Kits: Your way into the (green)house Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Excellent information Riverland 5 Jun 5, 2009 4:43 PM
My first "Greenhouse" weidner 0 Dec 10, 2007 1:44 PM
Question about purchasing a greenhouse sueannmail 1 Apr 17, 2012 9:38 AM
4 Season Affordable Greenhouse coloradogrower 4 Nov 10, 2011 10:49 PM
Cedar Built Greenhouse of BC Diva_D 0 Mar 18, 2010 3:47 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America