Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Greenhouse Kits: Your way into the (green)house: Home Depot Greenhouse!

Communities > Forums > Article: Greenhouse Kits: Your way into the (green)house
bookmark
Forum: Article: Greenhouse Kits: Your way into the (green)houseReplies: 0, Views: 49
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Nokota
Claremont, NH
(Zone 5a)

April 15, 2011
6:00 PM

Post #8498707

I didn't believe my eyes when I went into home depot looking to buy seed starting mix! Miniature greenhouses! the biggest one, which you could walk into and was about 5'X5', was a hundred dollars! It was big enough for four to six small flats of plants depending on how you spaced your shelves! I couldn't believe the price! and the smallest thirty dollar one was big enough to house one flat of plants and could easily sit on a picnic table outside somewhere - Seriously! they had some kind of sturdy fiberglass frame and the usual plastic sheeting covering. I am thinking of getting one next year! If you have a Home Depot near you and you want a small greenhouse I think this would be the perfect first greenhouse for someone who has never had one before!!!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Greenhouse Kits: Your way into the (green)house Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Excellent information Riverland 5 Jun 5, 2009 4:43 PM
My first "Greenhouse" weidner 0 Dec 10, 2007 1:44 PM
Question about purchasing a greenhouse sueannmail 1 Apr 17, 2012 9:38 AM
4 Season Affordable Greenhouse coloradogrower 4 Nov 10, 2011 10:49 PM
Cedar Built Greenhouse of BC Diva_D 0 Mar 18, 2010 3:47 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America