Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Article: This seasonís fruit; Euphoria longan: Boy are you lucky!

Communities > Forums > Article: This seasonís fruit; Euphoria longan
bookmark
Forum: Article: This seasonís fruit; Euphoria longanReplies: 1, Views: 4
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
cybercrone
Toronto,, ON
(Zone 6a)

April 21, 2011
5:01 PM

Post #8512040

I'm sitting here in Canada, still freezing my behind off. Spring just doesn't want to come this year.

And our fresh fruit season is *so* short!

The fruits you get at the market taste so insipid compared to a tree or vine-ripened fruit that it's hard to eat them. Then I gorge when I get someplace with good fresh fruit.

But I guess you know how lucky you are and that's why you've stayed so long.

But keep teasing us with these lovely articles and photos - I love to see what I'm missing!

jjacques

jjacques
LE TAMPON
Reunion (French)

April 22, 2011
5:20 AM

Post #8512948

I understand what you mean, never lived in Canada but I grew up in Paris where winter seems to go for so long...
Sure know how lucky I am to be in a place where fresh fruits and veggies are available all year either from the garden or street market!
Will continue the teasing!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: This seasonís fruit; Euphoria longan Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
This seasonís fruit; Euphoria longan CarmenIvette_1 16 Apr 10, 2011 6:30 PM
Yum! darius 4 Apr 8, 2011 5:19 AM
Longan, my favorite fruit luv2wok 3 Apr 8, 2011 10:05 PM
Dragons eye chikblue 1 Apr 10, 2011 1:44 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America