From Buds to Flowers, Lets see Yours. Vol. 2

Central, AL(Zone 7b)

We came from here; http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1169262/

New blooms to the group where Nelly Moser has spent her first wave of blooms for the season.

Thumbnail by Lily_love
Central, AL(Zone 7b)

OT. Datura to highligh the area;

Thumbnail by Lily_love
Central, AL(Zone 7b)

Thumbnail by Lily_love
(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Love that datura! I should get around to planting the seeds I have for them.

Central, AL(Zone 7b)

Has spring arrived there yet for you Arlene? Spring down South is awful! We're expecting another storm tonite.

We've had a few good days and the tallest of the clematises is around 30" to 36" tall. We're due for big rains tomorrow. I'll be glad for the rest after working mostly 8 hour days outside.

Stay safe!

Central, AL(Zone 7b)

Not so much new blooms here in the garden. Just a few pics.

Thumbnail by Lily_love
Central, AL(Zone 7b)

another;

Thumbnail by Lily_love

Very pretty. I do love your gardens as well as your view.

Central, AL(Zone 7b)

some more;

Thumbnail by Lily_love
Central, AL(Zone 7b)

Thanks Arlene.

Central, AL(Zone 7b)

OT; other accent containers planting.

Thumbnail by Lily_love
Jersey Shore, NJ(Zone 7a)

I have so many buds.....longing for some blooms. Looks great Lily!

Colleyville, TX(Zone 8a)

Lily, your landscape is so peaceful and lovely. I am glad you were safe from those storms.

Central, AL(Zone 7b)

Thank you, we're very blessed. Our state is on the mend, that process will take time.

Thumbnail by Lily_love
Central, AL(Zone 7b)

Awww, forgot I've initiated the 2nd thread, but kept on going on the previous one. lol. Please come and join over here.

We came from here. http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1169262/

Kiowa, CO(Zone 5b)

Oh oh, I went plant shopping last Friday, (Denver Botanic Garden sale, then local nurseries). Got some new clematis, C. integrifolia, C. hirsutissima Co Lone Pine Blue, Blue Light, Sealand Gem, integrifolia Durandii, C. integrifolia Mongolian Bells. Also got a few I am thinking to order, gads sake, (lol). Here a pix from last year, enjoy. Good Luck, Kathy.

Thumbnail by warriorswisdomkathy
Central, AL(Zone 7b)

Oh what pretty clem.! You can't go wrong with botanical garden sales!!! Hiya Kathy.

You really DID go shopping! Enjoy!

Central, AL(Zone 7b)

Good morning Arlene. Lilies blooms in the mix with my clems. to the front yard.

Thumbnail by Lily_love

Beautiful, Kim. The lily really goes so well with the clematis.

Central, AL(Zone 7b)

Thanks Arlene,
I remember a fine lady told me once "Orange goes very well with Blue", she's quite a gardener by the way. *grin. In my case this turned out by natural selection. lol

Athens, PA

I love it when the natural selection seems to work out, don't you?

Central, AL(Zone 7b)

Indeed I do. Carolyn, I'm tickled pink. Mother nature knows best. Although, from time to time I try to immitate, but never duplicate. lol

Thumbnail by Lily_love
Central, AL(Zone 7b)

OT. I need to find some orange blooming flower next to this Datura. Arlene, this is to share. The last one I had apparently was a double-bloom dat. This one, however is a trible blooming one.

Thumbnail by Lily_love

That Datura is magnificent all by itself.

Since you're tickled pink, have you tried pink with orange? Look at this Echinacea for inspiration.

Thumbnail by pirl

I finally have a few blooms
Pink Flamingo

Thumbnail by venu209

Asao in a wisteria. I was hoping they might bloom together, but Asao is ahead of the wisteria

Thumbnail by venu209

Miss Bateman twining through a rose

Thumbnail by venu209
Williamstown, NJ(Zone 6b)

This was suppose to have been a Miss Bateman. Not sure what it really is. Just got to love plant tags...lol But it is pretty anyway.

Thumbnail by marie_kap

Fireworks giving me a show.

Thumbnail by marie_kap

Not sure who this is, but it looks good. It does not grow a high and thick as the other one on the trellis.

Thumbnail by marie_kap
Athens, PA

Louise/Marie

Beautiful photos. I cannot wait until mine are in flower!

Color me jealous. Not a bloom in sight.

You're both far ahead of me!

Wonderful Asao and Miss Bateman, Louise. Love that Pink Flamingo. Mine is still a one inch stick.

Marie - could the first one be Nelly Moser? Maybe a close-up photo would help with an identification. Fireworks looks great.

I'm with you, Carolyn.

It was not suppose to be a Nelly. I have one of her, hec I might have more than one now...lol
I bought them last fall at a discount and the tag showed a white flower. So I thought hey.. that would look good with the red roses. Not white at all...lol

Athens, PA

Marie

what color are the anthers?

It looks just like the Nelly, The only one that seems to look different is the fireworks...lol
I still like it.

Central, AL(Zone 7b)

Very nice Venus and Marie. Here they come, there is no stopping them. lol. Arlene and Carolyn, your turn will be here soon as well. Spring is here. Uhhh down South it feels like summer already. lol

I'm enjoying every moment of this spring. It will go down in the books as fantastic.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.