Photo by Melody
We rolled out several small fixes on January 29. If you encounter any problems, please report them in the designated thread in the DG Site Updates forum.

Article: Keep Your Feline Frisky! Feed Them Fresh Garden Greens: My Dolly loves her cat grass!!

Communities > Forums > Article: Keep Your Feline Frisky! Feed Them Fresh Garden Greens
bookmark
Forum: Article: Keep Your Feline Frisky! Feed Them Fresh Garden GreensReplies: 0, Views: 11
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Sunflower1888
Manassas, VA

May 2, 2011
10:10 AM

Post #8534641

I buy seeds on ebay from a lady in California. I have a self watering pot where I grow the cat grass seeds. Dolly gets SO excited when she sees I am bringing her a fresh pot of sprouts, as I call them. She begs for her sprouts and will ignore her cat food in favor of them!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Keep Your Feline Frisky! Feed Them Fresh Garden Greens Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Cats will thank you! podster 11 Apr 30, 2012 9:56 AM
Now I see why I couldn't find cat grass vossner 5 May 10, 2012 9:51 AM
Cats and greens dordee 0 May 3, 2011 3:14 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America