Photo by Melody

Pets: Huck and Souky, Sunbeams, Moonbeams and Daydreams...

Communities > Forums > Pets
bookmark
Forum: PetsReplies: 224, Views: 2,175
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

May 9, 2011
6:21 AM

Post #8549318

We came from here: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1085105/

This is the continuing story of Huck & Souky...their what internet love can do for you, even if you are a cat!

This message was edited May 9, 2011 8:22 AM

Thumbnail by DebbiesDaisy
Click the image for an enlarged view.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

May 9, 2011
8:03 AM

Post #8549544

I was a baskin lizard this mornin on the bak porch sunbeem...and I saw these flowhers...

Mom sayz they iz called tooolips. And it immmediately mades me think of you...and your tooolips I want to smooch.

Finds a sunbeem...and think of me.

Your lovin
Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

May 9, 2011
9:00 AM

Post #8549673

I finded a sunbeen and mom gived me extra food thismorning. Now I'm gonna be a baskin lizerd too and take a snoozey.

Love,
Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

May 9, 2011
9:03 AM

Post #8549678

I gotz a treet too...I snucks up on mom and had a smakeral of some maple syrup. She had a pan-a-cake...and well, the phone rang. SO I helped her eeets sum, she is getting a big backender so...it was for her own good.

I iz a taking a snoozy again...so many naps, so liddle time.

I will dreems of you...and a certain ladybugger that is kauzing me greef. I am gonna gets it, i thots I got it allready...but its back.

Huck
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

May 9, 2011
9:58 AM

Post #8549814

I can see that this is Not one of those "Holly Wood" romances. Tigger

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

May 9, 2011
10:07 AM

Post #8549842

I begs your parding???? Huck is the mostest romantical feelion in the hole werld. We are like Romeow and Julietta, Liz and Richard, Brangelina, and we will be 4ever sweetharts. so there. Are luv has lasted longer than most hollywoodle marijez. He sented me a dimint collar.

Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

May 9, 2011
1:28 PM

Post #8550294

Tigger, Dude, we try and keep all that smooochy moochy stuff...a little private and practikal here in the publik...you never knows if kiddens are readin...and we has to set a good eggsample for them.

Now, My Souky, she has the prettiest long Siamezer tail...and she twirls it just right when she walks...and she give makes my fur fluffs up in eggsitement. She has the purdiest blue eyes tooo.

Tigger, I thots you was a lookin stary eyed at my sisssster the evil Daisy May...or The Gray Goose as we call her here at home...she walks like a Goose. hahahhaa

Later gaters,

Back to my sunbeam dreamin of my lady blue eyes.

Huck

wren107

wren107
Jacksonville, FL
(Zone 8b)

May 9, 2011
6:17 PM

Post #8550963

Huck is your mom ok, we miss her over on the other thread.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

May 9, 2011
8:26 PM

Post #8551287

Aunt Sandy, I missis her too...she is running round like a wild turkey. She has been popping in and outs of the howze and nappin lots...but she is fine.

Her has to go to the hospitable next week to have sirgereee on her shoulder...so she is getting lots of stuff done.

And...I gotta wisper this...she has D a D home this week on vaykayshion...and she said somethin about gonna start drinkin ifn' he doesn't go somewhere...she sent him to grammas howze.

Huck

wren107

wren107
Jacksonville, FL
(Zone 8b)

May 10, 2011
7:40 AM

Post #8551953

Thanks Huck

Auntie Sandy
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

May 10, 2011
7:52 AM

Post #8551977

Huck, ifs yous wants to makes fun of the ways cats walk, then look at Me.I has to hops eberwhere I goes, but I'm still a manly cat, that keeps big bad Baggy in his places. Ebery time he gets after Mitzi, he deals wid me, and he can't wait fo sombody to open the outside door, caus hes in it.
I ment a Big complement to yous, and Souky, by the Lasting romances you has had, and it aint over in a week, or so.Thats all I ment.
I'm so glad to hears that My Daisy May walks like a Goose.Now if any cat has anything to say about either one of us, the fearl will rise ups in me. Tigger

Thumbnail by mqiq77

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

May 14, 2011
9:45 AM

Post #8562355

I's wood likes to register a komplaynt! Yesserday, it was 85...sunnybeams ebberywear...perfect "basking" weather. Today it is rainin again...and a high of 45. Seeeriously folks...sumbody have a chat with mother naytsure...and fix this.

I needs help. Mom is having a melt down and hissy fit. Cleaning and rantin and havin issshues and tishues.

Me, I am very worreeed too.. Mom is having sirgerree next week. Tuesday. And well...its her right arm. HOW is she gonna pop the top on my food cans? This is NOT good. WHO is gonna feed me? Can't count on dad...he just don't do it rights.

Tigger, you looks mighteee comfortable there. That looks like a good basking chair for sure.

Souky, I misses you...you didn't leeves me for that kidden did you? Is you playing "mom" to him? Wood be nice to see some new pikshurs of him.

Axl goes Monday...for the snip. Poor kid has no idea whats coming. He is 3 months behind skedule mom said...and he is going! Now she is all worreeed about him. I think Mom is horrrrormoanal.

Smooches to my beeuteeful lady Souky...tail twirls too

Your lovin Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

May 14, 2011
10:02 AM

Post #8562371

I gots him lokked in a room Huck, so he cant annoy me. but I hear roomrs about him getting out soon so I'm looking for excape roots. mom sayed hes a terrior. Another spam of satin. Im sure.

sombuddy stoled our sunshineys too. just wen i was gettin wharmed up nice on teh rug. o well ill just sit on the floor hole were the heet coms up.
Hugs. give you moms a purr and a lick shemite need it. be good
Love
Souky

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

June 1, 2011
6:16 AM

Post #8601000

Oh man!!! Thisnoo kitty is a reinkarnashun of Oh Sammi Bin Rotten. I was takin a nice sun bath and who comes and jumps on me but HIM. I fear I will haf to take madders into my own hans and beet the crap outa him pretty soon. Hissing just don't cut it.

Now I need a nap. Babysidding is so aksawsting.
Love bumps to my Hucky.
Souky

Thumbnail by meezersfive

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

June 1, 2011
6:19 AM

Post #8601007

Oh Souky, I feels yur pain. Have Axl...snipped...has not slowed him down at all.

Yesserday, it got up to 90 here...akshurally felt bad for the kid, he was panting. Mom put him in the kitchen sink to cool him off...hehehehe...was fun watching a one armed mom doing that.

Don't beets the kid too much...Momammezer will call CPS on you (Cat protective sirvises.)

Your loving Huck, sending smooooches

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

June 1, 2011
6:35 AM

Post #8601060

But...Hucky, doznt he look like he needs a good beeting?

souky

Thumbnail by meezersfive

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

June 1, 2011
8:50 AM

Post #8601322

Him looks like him needs some bones in hiz body...he don't looks like no normal cat I haz ebber seen. Zombie cat.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

June 1, 2011
10:08 AM

Post #8601502

Umm Souky...Mom is sittin here oooohing and awwwwing all over zombie kiddy...it just aint right.

Bad enufffs ebberthing Axl does is "ohhhh look at him, he is so cute". I ussed to be so cute to her.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

June 1, 2011
10:11 AM

Post #8601514

Her doesn't ebben notice...which is the real cat...and which is Hucky.

ves522

ves522
Jim Falls, WI
(Zone 4a)

June 1, 2011
10:13 AM

Post #8601519

LOL Poor Huck!

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

June 1, 2011
12:42 PM

Post #8601826

But Huck, the importint thing is I thinks you is the bestest looking and cutest cat ever, so jus ignore the little batsturd.
Love, souky XXXXXXXX000000000

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

June 1, 2011
1:20 PM

Post #8601905

Oh oh Souky, you just made me the happpiest cat ebber...

Thank you...

AND You...are my sunbeam, my ebberything...

You are my flower blossom.

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

June 6, 2011
5:52 AM

Post #8612240

Dear Huck,

Wat a weekend! Dad left the deck door opin and I snuck out and ran outside and he chased me and I hid and he quit. Then mom scoldeded him an sayed are yu gonna leave her owt there? And so he went an d looked again and I went on the deck an aksed mom to let me in and she did but she dint tell dad hahahahaha. That shur was fun. nuthin bit me eether.

an its a good thing i did it yestitday becaz today its raning and mom sayed blue words wich i wont repete becaz you no iam a laidy.
just waned to tell my venture to you Hugs and purrs,
Love
Souky

Ps here's the devel inkarnate beeting up sammi which i find very funny

Thumbnail by meezersfive

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

June 6, 2011
7:01 PM

Post #8614067

Oh Souky...I was almost in a panik that the devil inkarnate was biting you...then I knew it waznt' you. I thinks I need glasses I am gettin up there ya know.

You was a nawwwtee girl going outside...you kood haz gotten a flea on you...then Mamameezer would give you a B A T H! And I know how much you loves that...NOT! Then ebberybody wood gets a bath and be mads at you.

I gots in trubble too...I bit Dexter on the heed...and he has a lump. Mom is watchin in...he was on my last nerve.

Smooches my moonbeam... This is me on the peeanooo after I gave musik lessons...
Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

June 7, 2011
7:55 AM

Post #8615191

Huck you are the hansumest cat ever!!
Souky

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

June 19, 2011
9:55 AM

Post #8640206

Dear Huck
I am sorrily sad to reeport that my dimint collar is gone foreber. It brokedd an mom sayed she can't fix it. I did take good care of it,reely I did, I dint chew on it or try to skratch it off or nuthin. it was the liddle lastic thingie that broked. mom getted me a noo one but you no its not the same caz it dint haf any hucky kisses on it for me. oh i am sad.
Love
Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

June 19, 2011
10:08 AM

Post #8640223

Deer Souky...

I will gets a job, and gets you a knew one.
Do you stills wants blue...or anudder colors this time?

I will see ifn Mom can help me fill outs a job applikashion.

I wish I koods give you all the diamintz in the world...but all the diamintz are sparkle in your eyes...like the stars in the sky.

Your lovin Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

June 19, 2011
11:45 AM

Post #8640352

It's ok Huck, mom saved it for me and even if I cant ware it, it still is spesheil.

love,
Souky

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

June 19, 2011
1:36 PM

Post #8640571

Dear Huck, I am heering ugly roomers about me from that nookitty Tao. Hes a nosy littel twerp and was all who's Huck and how did you meet him and wy did he give you dimints and stuff. He is a pest and a bother and i hope you dont lissen to him caz hes a trubblemaker. also i think hes related to axl in regard to causing problems so dont yu pay any tenshun to him.

Love,
Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

June 19, 2011
1:54 PM

Post #8640615

I don'ts know Souky...hes a purrdy good informanant. Makes me wonnder what eggsaktly you is thinking about me.

Hims not a good boy probbbabbly...like Axl anint neether.

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

June 19, 2011
2:57 PM

Post #8640753

yah, well wate til he starts trine to sell you nip. you'l be sorry.

Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

June 29, 2011
2:01 PM

Post #8662508

My deerest Souky Meezer,

I am a cat. I am not Used to writin kondolenses ledders...
eggspeshally when I know the kondolenses is so very sad...

Howevers...Sammi was a very speshal dude in my life.
Hims was like a reel brudder to me...and I unnder stood him.

I am so very very very sorry that Sammi went to the Rainbow Bridge...
BUT I gotta tell you...he had a reason.

My yoooman brudder...hims has a yooman friend name Nicholas.
Nicholas has been very sick with lewkemia...just like Sammi. And this morning...Nicholas went to the Yooman Bridge...and I am pretty sure..
That Sammi is there too to meet him...Kauz Nicholas was only 16...but him loved cats.

I am so very very sorry to you and mama meezer...

Your lovin man, who sends you lots of hugs and tail wraps
Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

June 29, 2011
3:08 PM

Post #8662627

Thank you Huck. we are all very sad. You know, Sammi's little girl frend Olivia left suddenly and thats wen he got sik. Mom sayed we are lucky we has him for another two yeers, caz he got sik wen 'livie died and that was prety long ago. tao is been reel nice to mom caz i think he nose shes sad.

this was Sammi and Olivia we he wz in love wif her.

love
Souky

Thumbnail by meezersfive

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

June 29, 2011
7:42 PM

Post #8663124

Yes, I member very welll Sammi & Olivia and their reelashionship. He was soo hart broked.

I am so sorry he dieded...but it is good they are together again. I bet they has a big basket up on Rainbow Bridge to snuggle in.

I am glad Tao has been good...ebben tho he is a little snot like Axl, they comes in handy sum times for broked harts.

Your loving Huck

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

July 5, 2011
6:25 PM

Post #8674757

Deer Lordy...say it isn't SO

Souky Meezer did you have to go to the vetspidal...
and are you allergics again and growin feathers out ur ears?

Is it you Souky...is it? And yur eaddin venison?

I need buss fare...I need it now to go save my lady love...

And Souky whatever you do...don't skratch, yur hairs will fall out...wtch is OK with me...I woods love you anyway.

I bets you iz allergic to Tao.

Your lovin Huck

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

July 5, 2011
6:28 PM

Post #8674762

Found this...

http://www.vetinfo.com/chicken-free-cat-food.html

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

July 6, 2011
3:53 AM

Post #8675344

Bless your heart Debbie, that's what I've been searching for. My eyes are about ready to fall out of my head. They put chicken in EVERYTHING.

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

July 6, 2011
3:55 AM

Post #8675348

Dear Huck, mom sayed I ben scratching my way to heck, wherever that is. you woodnt want to see me. i has a awful sore fayce, an a spot by my nose and i look a frite. mom keeps sayin poor babeeee but then she hollars at me if i scrattch. im gonna go hide so i dont scare nobody.

souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

July 6, 2011
5:27 AM

Post #8675480

Sheila, I have to ask...do the cats have plastic dishes they eat and drink out of?

My daughter, who went to school for Vet Tech, scolded me BIG time on Sunday for letting my cats drink out of a plastic "fountain". Apparently, this is possibly the cause of the "itchy bumps" on their face/neck. That plastic can cause a feline acne type issue. Just throwing that out there as a possiblility also to help your girl.

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

July 6, 2011
5:33 AM

Post #8675492

No, many years ago Mini got chin acne and my vet said that often comes from plastic which is more porous than china or stainless steel. So I dumped the plastic and they eat off Goodwill china, and drink out of stainless steel. It's the bacteria that causes it. Plastic scratches easily, and harbors bacteria, even in a short period of time.

No, it's definitely chicken. We went though a long period of experimentation. Pollen too, but that's less of a problem.

I have to go chase her down now and give her the daily meds. She hides before breakfast, but then eventually she wanders by and I grab her.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

July 6, 2011
5:49 AM

Post #8675521

I have a HORRIBLE time here with bowls of water. They play in it...non stop...and have actually ruined a section of the floor. I put down a bath rug to absorb...nope, plastic under it...nope, if it is too small they flip it...if it is too big they all but sit in it. They ain't right! NOW, even with the "jug" on top and it flips upside down into the bowl...they sit there and slap the water...to empty it and make the jub "bubble". Then Axl tries and catches the bubbles going up inside the jub. Franky and Axl are the worst but they ALL do it.
Kidneyguy
Verona, ON

July 6, 2011
5:52 AM

Post #8675531

You gals are just a fount of information. I just mentioned to DH last night that I think I should ditch the kits' plastic drinking bowl. If the dogs have stainless steel why shouldn't they.
Sheila chuckled at the Goodwill china - and my evil twin took over. My late MIL who was rather high on herself whould roll over in her grave if she knew I was now going to let Sass and Streak eat off of her "GOOD" china.lol I love the idea.
Hope Souky is feeling less itchy soon - poor little gal. Hope Tao isn't making fun of her.
Dianne, Streak and Sassy

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

July 6, 2011
6:18 AM

Post #8675606

LOL Dianne!! That sounds perfect, wish I had some of my exMIL's dishes... I have an evil twin too. After I divorced her son, I went through my photo album, pulled out all his pictures, and offered them to the kids, but they didn't want them I then proceeded to burn out his eyeballs with a cigarette. It was a nasty gleeful exercise and I don't regret it for one minute.

Debbie, I put their stainless dish up into a small crock to get it off the floor. After I caught Sammi peeing in it. That stopped that, but it did nothing for the rest of the house. He even peed on the washer. And our bed. And the bath mat. and and and and I'm sure I haven't found all the spots yet. He sort of lost his brain function in the last month or two.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

July 6, 2011
6:26 AM

Post #8675620

Sheila, that is why we "rehomed" Toby. He was peeing in the water dish, the bathtub, the kitchen sink...clothes baskets. Vet said he had a "spastic" bladder. We put him on meds...we gave him his own box in a special room, he was so spoiled. NOPE. He wanted to be an only cat. Not share anything.

Although I didn't burn anything of my ex's...I did sell his "prized" Arnold Palmer golf clubs to a 22 year old kid for $50 and a trip to the airport...and his four prized bowling balls in the dumpster. It was the early 80's and he paid over $100 for each of them. Aaahhh...the look on his face when I told him...PRICELESS!
Kidneyguy
Verona, ON

July 6, 2011
6:33 AM

Post #8675629

Love it Sheila... I did something quite similiar.Gotta love that evil twin side we have.

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

July 6, 2011
7:15 AM

Post #8675734

Well, you can't kill an ex without going to jail.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 23, 2011
4:51 PM

Post #8860708

My deerest Souky Meezer...

I am sorree I have abandoned the ship and love ledders to you...it was not my intentions.

We have had some ruff times...and I has been in bad bad shape. My mom went to the vetspital...and she never came home...for over two weeks. I was so so upsotted. THEN...when Mom comes home...she isn't like my mom no more. Hers haz some problems with her legs...and she can't walks no more.

You knows what that meens don't you...Huck don't get fed. And when Mom does gets around...it is dangerhouse...kauz she is riding wheels...and also a pushywheel thing...and we are not safe.

Then while MOm was in the hospital...them bad kids snuck a kidden in the house...and mom is SO SO mad. They were told...get it out before Mom gets home. Yeah, its still here. I iz not happee...no body is...and mom is tryin to iggnore it...but its like a magnet to Mom. Follows her ebberwheres...its not a good sithuewashion.

I miss you Souky meezers...I am not gone kauz I don't loves you...I am being a nurse for Mom. IFn you wants to reed about it...someone puts a link on Prayers for her to get bedder. She needs lots of them...and I need food...and someone to use a cannoperner.

Love & tail twists...
Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

October 23, 2011
5:31 PM

Post #8860750

Poor Hucky, I wood open cans for u=you if i cood fly over dare and I cood help your mom too becaz Im good at lap sitting and purring. I hope she feels betters pretty fast before yu loses wait and gets skinny and loses your handsomeness.

Mom buyed a new rug coz sammi peed on her other one wich was pretty old but still in good condishun except now it stunk am she coont get the smelly offit. So gess who thinks the noo rug is for HIM? Right "Stinkerooni Tao. He rolls around like a silly snake . An mom runs for the flashbox ever time. No pichurs of me...just the pest.

Sending you hugs and smooches and hoping yur mom gets to woking soon sos you don't starve. One of moms litterkids is in a weelychair coz she got runned down by a truck. Maybe they cood have weelchare races.

xxxxxxxxxoooooo
Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

October 28, 2011
2:12 PM

Post #8867198

Mom toldz me I has been bad...and she is fed up with my nawtees.

I hissed at her.

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

October 28, 2011
4:17 PM

Post #8867349

Hucky wif the sunbeems coming froo your eears it looks like a crown and you are the KING!! Are you stresst out becaz your mom is in a weelychair? Be nice and dont be hissy. Just take a nap and thinks happy thots abowt owr island. '

You dont want your mom thretning to snd you in a bocks to Morocko.

Love and smooches,
Souky

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

November 14, 2011
7:46 AM

Post #8889680

Hucky dear, are you there? Did yor mom stuff you in a bocks and send you to morooccoo? I hope not. I am lonesome for you and there's no sunshine here and no sunshine in my mailbox from you. i am worreyt.

This morning Tao the terrible outsmarted mom, he grabbed the end of that hanging paper next to the water chairand took off wif it. Mom grabbed the roll or he wood have took it all over the howse. I told you he was a bad boy. I told mom too. dos anybuddy lissen to me? NO

Love,

Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

November 14, 2011
8:02 AM

Post #8889704

OH Souky, my sun just came out...and it was in my mailbox from you.

I has been bad...but Dexter has been badder. Dad took him to the vetspital...and they said nothing wrong with him he is just bad!!! It took "Some" of the heat off me...but not lots.

Umm, Souky do you remembers that AWEFUL pikshur of me as a baby...when I got in that roll of papers negst to the water chair. AND it ended up on DG pikshur of the day with me all wrapped up in its. I was so emmbarrased. NOW Tao the terrible is doing it. Your Mom is gonna has her hands full.

That new kidden is not here anymore. A human kid...found it a home. ANd Mom has cried for 3 days now. I is maykin up for it...but she is still leeky.

GUESS WHAT? I had companies...goes who I FINALLY gots to meet at my house? Aunt Nancy aka NAP! Normally I am shy...and I hide when strangers come over. Mom abouts fainted dead kauz I went right to Aunt Nancy and twirled my tail round her chair and ebberthing.

I miss you soooo much Souky Meezer...you are my sunbeam, my flower petals...my rose bud.

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

November 14, 2011
8:18 AM

Post #8889723

WOT??? Aunt Nancy came to visit you and you dint invite me???? Not that I cood have made it anyway but still...was it fun? 'did she scritch your eers and rub yor tummy? I am so jellus, my blue eyes has turned to green. Wat a speshul treat that was.

Now be good. I meen really relllayy good, like yor erning a haylo or sumpin.

Love and XXXXXXXX

souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

November 14, 2011
8:28 AM

Post #8889737

WHAT? Good like a halo moment...oh no Souky that is jusst pushin it. And...I kind of ate moms ceeereal when the phone rang.

Yes, Aunt Nancy gave me ear skritches...I don't believe I let her touch my tummy, only Mom does that or I shred people. Even Daisy came upstairs and sat in the door way and said hello. Aunt Nancy took my pikshur...maybe she will post it for you on that otther site.

I will be good...I will try...harder.

Your Lovin Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

November 28, 2011
7:40 AM

Post #8908834

dear Huck, are you hanging out with those nana boys? somebuddy told me youwere. don't let them get you into any more trouble.

XXX00000
Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

November 28, 2011
7:45 AM

Post #8908843

It wasn't no sumbody...it was that dang little snit Tao. Him is a startin troubbles ya know! Cant' beelive you haszn't taught him no manners yet. So upsotted I can't even types write.

Them boyz is a bunches of hot air...they wont get me in trubbles...I get in enuffs myself sometimes.

Mom is walkin bedder...and she can FINALLY get my food on time. I only bit her a couple times and she has lerned.

Smooches my beautiful snowflake...

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

November 28, 2011
8:43 AM

Post #8908911

Huckleberry, if i hears you are biting your mom i will give you a eerful that you wont like. Shame on you. that's not even notty, thats just BAD. So dont do it no more.

I am teeching everbuddy how to watch the birds and skwerls.

Souky

Thumbnail by meezersfive

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

November 28, 2011
11:16 AM

Post #8909069

I only bites her at nites when she won't put her arm around me...I kood falls off of her. Her sleeps on her side...and I have to sleep on tops of her side...move your arm and hold me, or get bit. Thats the rule. And its just a little "I'm here" nip. She shood knows by now.

That looks like a fun game...a skwirl took out moms feeder, and she laffed so hard watching it she didn't care. It was old...shape of a bar...and it was swinging rownd and rownd on the hook...and the skwirl got dizzy and they all fell of! Bwwwaaaahahahaha

I will try and not bite...sigh...mom will has to sleep with a seet belt for me.

Huck

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

December 2, 2011
8:01 AM

Post #8913604

My Deerest Soukymeezer,

I iza gonna open a can of tail twistin tumblin on your little brudder Tao! Him is not being nice...and him called me RUSTY! I thinks you shoods teach that boy some manners...
go stick his tail in that sucky upper yur mom has travelin around.

We has the white stuff coming down...moms not happees about it. BUT Souky...I gots good news. Her is walkin again...her is gettin my food on time without the wheelschair and the walkheraound thing...bout time. Just don't bite her toes...kauz she can't run yet. Maybe thats a good thing. hehehe

Smooches my snowdrop...

Huck NOT NOT NOT Rusty.
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

December 5, 2011
5:04 AM

Post #8916920

Who id this Rusty dude? he better not be bothering my beautyful Irs, or he'll get a POUNCE, like he never see. Simon

And Huck, please tell aunt Debbie, we alls loves her here. Simom, Tigger, Baggy, And Mitzi

This message was edited Dec 5, 2011 8:07 AM

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

December 5, 2011
5:18 AM

Post #8916928

Simon...Tao is kallin ME...HUCK...Rusty...kauz I gots red hair. Him is a bully. Haznt he seen the anti bullying adds on TV...dats just not nice.

Tigger, Mitzi, Baggy & Simon, ...and Unka Mike...I know my Mom is crazy abouts all of you too. She was so upsotted when she heard Unka Mike had an aksident in a big truck. She held her breths all the way to the end to make sure he was OK. A good thing too...tell Unka Mike she isn't in the wheelchairs no more...she is walking and gettin my foods on time again.

And Simon, I don't want no litte Iris girl...so no worries. I only has Eyez for my Souky love.

Huck

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

December 24, 2011
9:50 PM

Post #8942017

Merry CHristmas my beeutiful Angel on the Tree...

Wishing you and the Meezer famalee a wonderful holiday...

And I just found out Mama has been hiding a speshal package for ME!

I can't wait for Sandy Claws to come so I can opens it tooo marrow...

Smooches and Mistletoe kisses my beautiful girl,

Your loving
Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

December 27, 2011
5:00 PM

Post #8944725

WELL, Huck, did the maleman not bring you a presint from me? I hope it dint get lost like you did on Noo Ears. If you dint get it I will send another one but ill use the federal expense because they dont lose stuff.

Love,
Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

December 27, 2011
6:23 PM

Post #8944840

Souky, didn't you reeed up there..."mama hid a speshal prezent from me? " That was from YOU!

I have had a morning and evenin snack ebbery day since Chrispymouse day.

Thank you very very much Souky, for thinking of me...

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

December 31, 2011
9:37 PM

Post #8949567

Happy 2012 my dear Souky, and Happy Anniversary.

It is so amazing to me that it was , what, six years ago on New Years Eve, I took that dredded dog taxi, trying to find you and run away to the Islands with my love...

We has comes a long way, and still not made our Islands. BUT, you have and always will be the number 1 Moonbeam in my life...

Happy New Ears my Souky love

Your lovin man
Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

January 1, 2012
6:28 AM

Post #8949737

Happy noo ears to you too huck. mom missed the hole thing. at bout 9 oclock she said, WTH,l it's midnight somewehre. And went to bed. Then mini through up all over so it serves her right. mini gts hareballs but she dosn't like the medycin to fix them so ever onest in a wile she decorates the howse.

Promise to be a good kitty this year Huck. I nose you can do it. don't be cranky and bossy just be sweet and lovey and dont make yor mom mad at yo. OK Sending you XXXXXXX and 000000000s and mushy p[aws. love, Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

January 1, 2012
7:15 AM

Post #8949789

Whooo sayz I was a beeing a bad kitty? Me...my innocent face, bad? Sumbody is lying. Look at all the pikshurs of me i n sunbeams..you can see my halo. But for you...I will try, incase I think about being bad.

Sorry mini has a case of "accks". We get them here too...Mom gives us some kind of hairball stuff and we laffs at her before we bite her. I mean...the others bite...not me. NO , not me.

Smooches and mushy paws back at you...manly mushy paws thoo. Today, I will find a sunbeam and dream of you.

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

January 6, 2012
5:24 PM

Post #8957348

Huck, I tried to train that stoopid Tao to get into the treat pantry but he's hopeless. even if he gets in there he hogs them all so i took matters into myown paws. I coont get into the bag thow so it was waisted effert. I hd a sunbeen today too and took a good long nap.
Love
Souky

Thumbnail by meezersfive

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

January 6, 2012
9:42 PM

Post #8957661

Well, loooky who finally crawls out of the snack and nipper cabinet SIX days after New ears and our annversarrarries.

Someone should maybe join OverSnackNippers Annonomouse

Huck, who still loves you

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

January 7, 2012
3:58 AM

Post #8957754

I sent you happy noo ears whats a matter you forgotted how to reed???

Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

January 7, 2012
6:53 AM

Post #8957906

Ohhhhh, ohhhh...I have CRS CatsRabidSister attacked syndrome. Yes SOuky...I iz a male with a one trak mind...it is Nascar Kitty Season here. Mom said we iz gonna kill her...and sumbody fell off the top of Grandmas hutch...but I iz Ok.

I am gonna pay for this for gettin kranky with my wooman...I just no its.

Smoochs my sunbeem
Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

January 19, 2012
11:54 AM

Post #8974330

Look Huck!! Dad wounded up some paper paking and made us a nest to cuddle in.
I'm waiting.

Don't take the dog taxi.

Souky

Thumbnail by meezersfive

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

January 19, 2012
12:18 PM

Post #8974368

OH Souky, that looks like fun...is you a catbird in that nest?

I am on my way! Shood gets there fast kauz it is very very windy.

Umm, I need a stamp and a UPS man.

Your Lovin man,
Huck

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

February 13, 2012
8:16 PM

Post #9005844

Souky, this is for you...its my heart ♥ ♥ ♥

Happy Valentines day My love...

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

February 14, 2012
4:37 AM

Post #9006033

Thank you my sweet Huck. What a beayootiful thout. I have something for you too. I wish this was us, but we can purrtend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhnMNwiGg5M

XXXOOO
Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

February 15, 2012
12:00 PM

Post #9007796

I herrd Mom on the phone...she made me a vetspital appoinkment...negst Tooosday. She don't thinks I nose.

I nose ebberything.

Find a box...packing

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

February 17, 2012
12:48 PM

Post #9010094

My dearest Hucky, I jus saw a pikshur of you lookin so sad I hopes you don't got no bad sick, and maybe just some spring feber. I don't want you to be sick. wat wood i do wifout my Huckleberry? I wood have a broked hart. dont be sick. i will worry about you until yor mom says you are ok. be good at the vetspital. they meen well even wen they sre stiking you wif a sharp thing.

Love and ear licks, i wish i was ther to keep yuou snuglled up warm on our blankit.

Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

February 19, 2012
9:15 AM

Post #9012012

Oh Souky, I was thinkin you didn'ts kare much. I iz a skared Huck...Mom sayz I have turned intoos a mean sob...I dont' knows what that means, but I iz chasin ebberbodies and attackin them. I don't means too Souky...they just annoys me.

Mom tried sumthins new. We all gots new glass cat dishes...and new water dish. And she is feedin me a different spot. I hazn't accked since. Knockon on the dogs head on this one...but it has been 3 dayz. She thinks I iz a gulpin my foods too fast kauz we had a "platter style" plate. She was layzee to wash six dishes...now she is! haha

Dog ated a hole bag of cat toys...kat nips ones. She was siker than a fox with mange...but dad got the toys back on the kitchen floor this morning...all four of them. Mom thots they was "safe toys" Kauz they was big. She takes all ar funs away.

I will tries and be happeee...My boy went away to kollagde...I miss him too. I will try and smiles more for you.

Smooches to my loving Souky...
Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

February 19, 2012
9:59 AM

Post #9012040

Hucky somtimes wen we dont feel gooder we gets cranky. Member Sammi was allus a nice boy and wen he got sick he was not nice to me or the other girls. so be good at the vetspital and fine out wats wrong wif yu.

We all has separate dishes. dosn't mean we stay out of everbuddy elses but at least mom gets it off to a good start. Somtimes iris aacks wen she eats too fast. or too much. Tao dosnt aaack. once its his it stays down til it coms out the udder end.

Was yor boy the dishwasher?

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

February 19, 2012
11:36 AM

Post #9012111

No, mom is always the dishwasher...and the feeder, eggsept on weekends...dad feeds us. He does it rights too.

My boy was the sktritcher...and the player, more than Mom. He woods bild us tunnels with boxes and stuff and we woods all play and gets in trubble with him beder.

What kinds of hard food doez MamaMeezer fedd you all...or do you just gets soft foods? I know you gets speshal kauz of your allergeeze.

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

February 19, 2012
1:31 PM

Post #9012234

We all gets Weruva, and momndad buy it by the cayse. lots of caysis. 9 last order. Mom skreemed #300 buks!! wot were you thinkin? but dad sayed it was a good deal bedder than the petting store. So we got lots of food. theres no corn or junk in it thats bad for karnibors. we likes it. we holler for more. we don't allus gets it.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

February 20, 2012
6:38 AM

Post #9013003

Souky, the vetspital had a canselllashion...and I am going today...at 2:00s ok.

Huck who has a twitchy tail!

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

February 20, 2012
9:05 AM

Post #9013242

My heart is goin wif you Hucky
Love
Souky
Kidneyguy
Verona, ON

February 20, 2012
9:43 AM

Post #9013315

Oh Huck, when mom told us you were goin to the vet we just had to send lots of love nad positive thoughts.

Streak and Sassy

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

February 20, 2012
1:26 PM

Post #9013618

My Deerest Souky,

My trip to the vetspital was not a fun time. I had to has a needle poke in my neck and in my stummack.

I don'ts know hows to tell you this...but your Hucky baby is sick. We don't knows eggsaktly what it is yet...but I have large
limp nodes in my stummak...and the doktor is worreed. Not as worreed as Mom...but she is konserned.

It will takes a few days to get the tests back...so I haz some medysins to make me want to eat.

You are my sunshine lady...my sunbeam...and the stars that circle the moon,

Your lovin
Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

February 20, 2012
2:10 PM

Post #9013675

Mom taked me to the vetspital today too I got all itchy aroun my eyes and eers an i was scratchin like a maniak, and she sayed that's enuf. So off we went, I sang all the way but she kept drownin me owt wif the radeo. so i sang lowder. I gotted a therbombiter up you no ware, and then i gotted a shot andthen I gotted another shot and mom sayed if i was gonna sing all the way home I wood be doin it in the trunk.

if sumthn bad happens to you, tell yuor mom not to tell my mom, yor mom cn just write and pertend it's you so it dont brake my hart. OK?
love
Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

February 20, 2012
6:13 PM

Post #9014022

OK Souky...its a deal...I won't tell you if sumthin bad happens. I promisses.

I had that cold stick on my tailed end too...not plessant. I can see we boths woods make a lovely duet...kauz I sang all the way there...and back! AND Mom turned the radios up way lowed too...

I didn't gets shots...but I got a blood test and they tooks a urine test from a needle in my stomak...ouch.

You was probableee itchin kauz you was nervus I was at the vetspital.

Smooches my love,
Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

February 21, 2012
3:09 AM

Post #9014275

I think thats probly right Huck. It wood make me nervus to know you had to go, and then I has to go. its a viscous cirkil.

mom is havin problems cuz one of her ltter kids has trubblesand she sayed if you knewd yood haf to wurry about them all yor life you probly woont even have aa litter.

Maybe thats wy she fixed me so I dint have kiddens.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

February 21, 2012
5:57 AM

Post #9014391

Mama Meezers ifn' you need to talk to another mom with lidder issues...you can talk to my Mom anytimes. Her lidder of yoomans is off the wall big times.

I had a good sleep...got some medysin to settle my stumak so I ates a good breekfast too.

Buzy day here...but I will find a sunbeemer and dreamer of you!

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

February 21, 2012
9:02 AM

Post #9014591

But Huck, mom's lidders are all growed up and one is a gramma even alredy. Sheesh.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

February 21, 2012
9:22 AM

Post #9014625

Well, my moms lidders are almost all growd...the Yungest is 18...and at kolladge. Then "the child" is 21..an mom sayed she will nebber leave...if she does she keeps koming back home. Them older two...they is marreed...26 & 28...no Yooman kids...but they has kiddens & 1 dog ...whom I like.

Thankfully Mom haz us furkids to keep her in line

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

February 24, 2012
7:23 PM

Post #9018981

I thinks we iz in the wizzard of Oz here. The wind is blowin so hard and hurdin my ears...even the dang dog is whining!

Bedder not send this howze a spinnen or drop a dog named Toto here...I has had enough dogs.

They said we mights get a foots of snowz by Sunday night...Souky meezer did you send this storm over here for me?
We don't s has nuttin on the grownd yet...but I reelee don't like no 50 mph wind gusts.

Moms gotz the elegtric blanket on so I might just go make sure it is warming up for her.

Good night my sweet moon beam...
Your lovin Huck (who is still waitin for test reeezults)

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

February 24, 2012
7:26 PM

Post #9018987

Huck we has a bedwarmer too onlee it sits under the sheets and mom turns it off wen she goes to bed. She sayed she's alredy hot. Ha. wish theyd leave it on al nite. I hope you passes your test ok. I'm worreet abowt you. we hs lots of snows today and mom called it a difrent fore letter word. She sayed look at that ****. I dint get it. it was wite.

Love
Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

February 24, 2012
7:28 PM

Post #9018992

OH Souky, thats what mom said...that **** better not be all over when she wakes up! haha They are too much alikes!

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

February 27, 2012
3:29 PM

Post #9022384

Well Woman of mine, you iz not gettin rid of me ...so yur stuck with yur Hucky for a while longer.

All my blood works camed back NORMAL (I been tellin mom for ears I am normal) and right now they iz gonna change
my diet and keep an eye on mee. I already haz two eyes...I am gonna look strange with 3. BUT I gots to go on a new foods...
and then go back in 2 weeks. IF my nodes are still big...I gotta haz an...ultra sound ??? Mom said its to see if I am having Kiddens...

I bit her.

Your lovin Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

February 27, 2012
4:52 PM

Post #9022486

Huck you bedder not be havin no kiddens, that wood rune our romans for sure. They are a lot of trubble. and noisy?? you aint herd nuthing till you here a mess of cryin babies.

So we both has to have speshal dieyets. Oh. we are hi maintainance and shood be apreshiated for it.

I was worryt a lot but i was waching to see if it was bad noos. I dint want to no if you gotted sik like sammi did. cuz he's in a little jar now. and thers no way yooou wood fit in a jar.

Love Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

February 27, 2012
5:00 PM

Post #9022501

Souky Meezer, did you just call me over fluffy? I thinks not...I iz only 9.7 lbs. Why, that waznt evven nyse.

Beesides I yantz gonna tell you if summthin happend...but for sure yur Mom wood finds out. BUT mom sayz she is gonna
fight to keeps me helthy...if it meens puttin me in the back bedroom with just me, food and "the lidder box" for a bit. Well lests it has two winders in it...if she doz.

Your "not overly fluffy" man
Huck

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

February 28, 2012
6:26 PM

Post #9023942

I haz gots a new food...and it looks like rabbit kibblepoop...but...it honestly taste reelee good.
It is a trial to see how we likes it them mom will order big bag and kans. It is "Blue" sumthin with a wild cat on the front...chicken flayvors.

There was no accckin after the meel.

Yur Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

February 29, 2012
5:08 AM

Post #9024274

***sigh*** I members chicken. I loves chicken. I cant have chicken cuz it make me brake out and itchy starts roun my eers and i has to go see dr jeff and get shooted and stuff. im glad you like it and no more acking.

mom makes the heater holes go off at nite and it cold so i haf to go sit on one and hope the heet starts comming up. im frezzzzzzzzzing''

love'
Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

March 17, 2012
8:13 AM

Post #9045965

Well, I hazn't heard from you or wrooted since Furrbuarry...so I thots I wood write and say Happy St. Patricks day to my lively little lassy leprocat.

I iz doin purrty good. Noo acckin..but mom thinks I shoods be getting pudgyier...I told her I work out to much to get pudgyier.

We has been so warm up here..not usually this many sunbeams this time of year. Tooday it might get to 65 or hi-er.

How are you doing my little lucky charm?

Your lovin Huck ♥♥♥ This is me ...I was slinky.

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

March 17, 2012
8:23 AM

Post #9045968

Hucky, you looks liek a dragon...if you cood breev fire it would be perfek. hahaha

it was sunshiny warm here too and i laid in the sunshine and it was good.

now behave yorself and dont be drinkin anee green beers.

Love

Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

March 17, 2012
8:46 AM

Post #9045991

Greeen beers...hee hhheee NOPE. I got me a catnip brew...and a few clover cookies with some nip on the side.

I iz glad to heers you is warmin up, you haz been cold since yur Mama shuts the heeders off.

We have a new game...dad is home with krutches...so we see who can trips him up first. hahaha Not like he feeds us or nuttin, we had to be carefuls with mom.

Love,
Huckelberry Finnegan ...I used my full irish name. I iz Irish...thats why I gots red hairs too And tell that snotty little Tao to stop callins me rusty!

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

March 17, 2012
9:09 AM

Post #9046019

Huck if i cood tell him anythin at all id tell him to LEAVE ME ALONE. hes a pest. even pestyer than sammi waz. I will sujest it tho. not that he'll lissen. if it's any help Iris wollops him a good one ever now an then.

Love and hugs and er liks.
Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

March 21, 2012
9:33 AM

Post #9051409

It aint over til the fat lady runs...

and she ran rights after me and gots ahold of my tail.

I am growneded...I made a break for it, and I sordda won. That dog haz been outsiders all day in the sunbeams...and I wanted to go outsiders in the sunbeam. Mom said no. So she opened the door and ZAAAAMMMMMM
fast as lightening...

I still gots it. Sadly...so does the fat lady.

Huck, behind bars...chained to the beam

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

March 21, 2012
10:18 AM

Post #9051455

Oh my poor Hucky. I gets out sumtimes and I tell you, its a lot of fun waching mom try to catch up wif me coz Im reely fast and i can get unner stuff ware she cant reech. hahaha but onest i gotted bit and had to go to the vetspital and got shotted and had to ride in the wheel box and i dont like that one bit. so just stay safe in the howse you rascal.

I tole tao not to call you rusty and he sayed, ok i'll call him sumthin else. that dosnt sound good to me. shooda left well enuf alone i think.

i'm gonna nap in the inside the howse sunshines. XXXOOOO
Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

May 2, 2012
12:47 PM

Post #9107398

Souky Meezer, I gots a kwestion...did we loose a thread or has we really not talked since March?

I koods swares I sent you Easter wishes and that we talked since this but I can't finds it.

Mom left me and wents on a trip, I refused to eat from Dad...he wazn't happy. Mom came home and I immedieately wents into a coufffing attack and she
felt so bad. Plan A worked.

I misses you my Sunbeam...I hopes you iz Ok.

Lovin man
Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

May 2, 2012
1:05 PM

Post #9107415

I dont member. I'm ten. all my brain cells are dried up.

Tao likes the carrier wen its not going to the vetspiral. He wented yestiday and he tole me they did awful stuff to him. It dint make him behave any bedder tho.

He's trapt now, yu can get him

Love and XXXXs
Souky

Thumbnail by meezersfive

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

May 2, 2012
1:25 PM

Post #9107436

Souky, whats the madder with the little varmit, rabbid? Or just a check up?

I koulds sware I told you about the new brudder bunny and that Mom haz lost her marbles.
I wanted to name him Stew...but Mom gots mad. Hiz name is Spencer after my Aunt Bonnies cat who went over the Bridge.

You sure you don't wants to close that cage door...and puts a stamp on it?

I misses you so muches,
Your lovin Huck
xoxoxoxo

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

May 2, 2012
2:50 PM

Post #9107520

Nah hes not rabbid, just annoying. I think he talked on that Boys thred ware your mom told about the noo bunny. hes into everthing. a reel pest. i don't think the postal office wood even take him. he had his one year chekup and unforchunately hes helthy. Unlike me. I even broked out wen mom opened the doors so it must be p ollin and chcken and duk and al l kindof of thing i;m lergic to. and now she gots me one of those stoopid collar so I can't scratch wen its reel itchey.

sorry to go on about it but its such a birden. take care and dont be chasin skwrils.

Love souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

May 2, 2012
2:57 PM

Post #9107528

Souky, you has a cone collar on? OHHH, Oh my goodness. You iz roalty wearing one of those. Tell yur Mama to put stikers on it and dekorate it proper
to match yur preddy blue eyes.

I sure wishes I coulds kiss it and make it bedder...long as yur not lergic to me. Can you eat fishes? They makes me accck.

Love, Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

May 2, 2012

Post #9107540

That's about all I can eat, Huck, nothin wif feathers, no duck no chicken no eggs esept they dont have fethers, but still. an everbuddy has to eat the same or mom says we will have food wars. we get sammon, and medyterianianan feest and mack and jack and pollykneesian barbecue.

the vetspital called and Tao bloodwork is fine. Too bad.

I think its time to eat.

XXXOOO

Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

May 2, 2012
3:10 PM

Post #9107542

And Beef and venison and bison is all out? Maybe she shoulds set up a fish tank and you can just select yur own food?

Feel better my love...and although he is a PITA...tao makes yur Mom happy, don't want her upsotted or all food may stop.

Your lovin
Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

May 2, 2012
4:01 PM

Post #9107606

somtimes they puts chcken juice in those foods mom hasta read alla labels in tiny print.

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

May 3, 2012
7:36 AM

Post #9108387

Look Huck, I put the little rat in the carrier and stuffed Mini on top of him so he can't get out. Now I'm just garding to make shur he dosn't excape.

Love
Souky

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

May 3, 2012
7:37 AM

Post #9108391

Ooooh i forgotted the picshur. Sorry.

Thumbnail by meezersfive

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

May 3, 2012
7:41 AM

Post #9108401

Hehehe, that will teach the little critter! So glad you got a handle on him and with not-so-Mini's help.

I sleept on top of mom last night, she forgot, and rolled over. Saw my life flash before my eyes as I wasn't expekting it...and fell off the bed.

She realized the error of her ways, jumpin out of bed to make sure I was OK and givin me some love. She is trained well.

Love,
Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

May 7, 2012
9:16 AM

Post #9113977

I DINT DO IT!! Mom posted this on another thred, but I'm tellin' you I am innosent. Even Souky din't squeel on me.

Maybe dad did it. he brakes lots of stuff mostly mom's. Maybe Iris did it . I hav ben very good and dint even call huck rusty this week. and were hafway throo monday.

Wy wood anybuddy put a glass soap skwirter by the sink anyway. not that I know there was one there. i'm just sayin'

souky sayed i shood put this here becaz you all know about cats and can tell if they have ben in mischif. which i haven't honest
See my not guillty face???
Tao

Thumbnail by meezersfive   Thumbnail by meezersfive
Click an image for an enlarged view.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

May 7, 2012
9:29 AM

Post #9113986

Tao, what I can tell frum thems pikshurs is

#1 we haz the eggsact same phone...

and # 2..You looks like that preeverbial cat that broke the soap skwirter face. "OMG did I just do that" look for sure.

Dude, you is toasted...

I will trys and help...yu has been good for a week, probation shoodn't bee too bad, besides you iz the mamas baby.

Huck
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

May 7, 2012
12:35 PM

Post #9114215

Tao dude, I knows that look all too well.When I gets that "look"' i goes to momma.She tells daddy, "He's just a baby", and I have ridden 100 miles wid dat.Tao, you is just a baby, and people hoomans should knows better than putting something glass, like that on someupm slick, why a thunder boomer would do that.
Hang in thar Tao, I believes ya, and ny sweet iris didn't do it either. Simon

Thumbnail by mqiq77

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

May 7, 2012
2:31 PM

Post #9114404

Wow Dude that's awesom, Im sure the thunder did it. we had lots. and lightner flashers too. I went and sat on moms lap. i got a treat too. it was a cheetto. i love cheettos. CRUNCH!! Iris cooda helped me a little.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

May 7, 2012
2:51 PM

Post #9114427

My brudder Franky has a cheeto and also cracker fettish...he skreems if Mom don't share.

Who was looking after my Souky in that thunderstorm? I bet that beeuteful girl was skared.

Something scary...Tao and Simon in the room together, nuttin woods be left standing!

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

May 7, 2012
3:18 PM

Post #9114470

Ha. that souky aint skeered of nuthin. she thinks she bosses the thunders and lightners. Mom sayed I was returning to the seen of the crime. NOT.

Thumbnail by meezersfive

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

May 14, 2012
12:15 PM

Post #9123543

OH HUCK... COME SAVE ME!! Look wat meaan old mom did to me. She sayed I was scratchhing too much and needed some oinkment and not to wash it off. I hate this thing. I cant even see my diment collar wif this ugly funnel on my head. I am so mad at her. Hisssss!!

Thumbnail by meezersfive

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

May 14, 2012
12:39 PM

Post #9123560

(deep breth...hold it)

OMGosh Souky, you gots the roalty collar...of Queen Elizabeth on. That just don't look...Oh my.

Just knows. I love you

Huck
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

May 14, 2012
2:44 PM

Post #9123756

Oh, puleeezzzzeeee...stop yer whinin...it's bein' really hard to have a good sleep here. Howz us wimmin sposed to be perky fer all the noise-makin' an runnin around whilst the peeps are wantin' ta sleep???

Kitty, why iz you hidin' on the towwel shelf??? Too much noize, eh?

Candy & Kitty

Thumbnail by Anna_Z   Thumbnail by Anna_Z

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

May 14, 2012
7:54 PM

Post #9124135

Oh Looky at that...a new purrson yellin at the love of my life Souky Meezer...

Well, welcome Candy & Kitty...but you better be nyze to my girlfriend...please.

Don't falls off that shelf...that woods hurt.

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

May 18, 2012
11:04 AM

Post #9128569

Hi Huck.

you dont no me but I live wif souky and tao and those other guys. I wanned to tell you wat happened this morning. Tao was hogging the DVR on top of the tv cabinet and dad came in to get a drink of water. I raced to the kitchen and shrieked "Treats" in my raspy little voice. Whereupon, Tao thought "Treats?" jumped down and raced to get some, too. As soon as he got in the kitchen, I made a beeline back to the DVR and took his spot. Hahahaha I won. Souky sayed I shood tell you and give you a good laff.

Bonnie the beautiful little princess not to say that Souky isn't the Queen so don't sass me.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

May 18, 2012
11:20 AM

Post #9128586

Oh Bonnie, that is purty cool what you did to Tao...hahaha Glad you girls are running that houwz insted of the liddle kritter Tao.

You do know the name Bonnie is very very speshal in our howze, it was my grammas name...so I know you is probably of Princess quality.

That don't mean you iz above my beeuteeful Souky, Queen of my heart.

Your bro in law
Huck

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

May 18, 2012

Post #9128816

Hey Bonnie, is Souky still wearing that jewled queen crown around her neck?

She must be so so upsotted. Is she fur-naked again with allergies? Don't let Tao piks on her please.

Your bro in law

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

May 18, 2012
8:13 PM

Post #9129083

no mom tooked it off coz she was so mizybul wif it on and she got better after mom greesedher up wif the sav. it helps but she liks it off rite away so mom puts the coler on for a wile.

she puts tao in his plays real quik. she dont take no sass from him

somtime i chases him.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

May 18, 2012
9:01 PM

Post #9129125

Tao needs chased...and sat on. Maybe bite his ear...but not too hard.

Glad my Souky is doin bedder. We iz having so many food ishues here...I never knows whats going to be for brakefast.

We gots new "no grain" foods. One is...something about blue buffalos. I nebber seen a blue buffalo..but we all come running when mom fills the dish.
Then we gots some scihence diet chopped stuff. I aint' too sure about that...and Frank burried his. back to the drawin board for soft food.

The beta fish is startin to look tasty...

Later
Huck

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

May 21, 2012
6:51 PM

Post #9132703

I feel sick...

I am sad...

I miss souky...

I bit Mom...twice. She looked at me and I didn't like it.

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

May 22, 2012

Post #9133122

Oh Huckie, my ray of sunshineys, don't be sad, I loves you bunches and always will. An dont bite yor mom, its not polite and she might quit feeding you. if i was there i wood wash yor ears and give you a a snuggle.

Love,
Souky

Thumbnail by meezersfive

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

May 22, 2012
5:43 AM

Post #9133154

Oh my beeutiful blue eyed queen...

Thank you for sending loves and I would loves to snuggle backs with you.

Its Ok if mom kwits feeding me...I have dad trained now, sort of.

Did I tell you Lexi cat came back home. Mom said the howze is full of boomarangs...she throws them out and they keep coming back.

Going to find a window and sunshine...and dreems of you

Your loving Huck

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

May 22, 2012
7:56 AM

Post #9133345

Hellooooo...

Who do I call...Mom bited my tail.

I was tryin to drinks her juices...and was on her lap...and she just bit my tail.

Somebody kalls the Sociatee for provention of tail biting.

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

May 22, 2012
9:43 AM

Post #9133503

I hope you left a generous amount of hair in her mouf. DAts not nice. a lil sip never hert anybuddy.

An I otto no.

TAo

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

May 22, 2012
10:02 AM

Post #9133525

Yeah.. I lefted some hair in her mouth...she was sputterin...and I hissed at her.

Huck
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

May 22, 2012
10:34 AM

Post #9133574

Huck - jus be careful she doesn't bite your ear! My moms bit mine and she didn't even get a moufs full of hair to tell her not to do it again!

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

May 22, 2012
12:16 PM

Post #9133696

I didn't think bout my ears. Her and the dog usushllee slobber. On my head...danger sloppy dog kisses. I kood. Drowned
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

May 22, 2012
12:27 PM

Post #9133719

I'm glad we don't got a dog! Sometime my moms sucky kisses the top of my head and says "I suck your bwrains". How strange is that?

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

May 22, 2012
1:08 PM

Post #9133770

Yeahhh...thats purdy bad.

Does yur Mom smooshes up your cheeks and kisss yur nose? So humiiatin.

Sigh.

Huck
melvatoo
Denton, TX
(Zone 7a)

May 22, 2012
4:46 PM

Post #9134104

The things that kitties have to put up with...my Momz says the suck out your brains thing too..and whats up with her wanting to kiss my belly?
Corky

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

June 13, 2012
7:06 AM

Post #9163357

Huck, theres room in my baksit for you...

Thumbnail by meezersfive

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

June 13, 2012
11:30 AM

Post #9163675

Yes, I could squeeze rights in there with you...

Snuggle up and love on you...eggsept...for some reason you looks more .like Mini in that pikshur than my Souky...
Maybe you were just tired outs.

Mom is mad ats me...I haz a new sleeping ishu. I now want the entire side of the bed and make her move over...then I roll, and sleep belly up. She has to move over neggst to dad...hahaha.

Yur lovin man
Huck
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

June 13, 2012
9:23 PM

Post #9164420

Dats not a basket, dats a love boat, atless I sees it dat way. Simon

Thumbnail by mqiq77

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

June 13, 2012
9:52 PM

Post #9164436

Dat is rights Simon, and it is for me and MY gal...so you just nebber mind gettin in that love boat with my woman.

You is growing pretty big already Simon, better behavers for Unka Mike.

Huck
BorderPatrol
Bryan, TX

June 22, 2012
8:26 PM

Post #9176685

Just Saying...Don't forget to pick up the snacks while your out.

Thumbnail by BorderPatrol

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

June 22, 2012
9:00 PM

Post #9176709

Why didn't you brings some snaks with you...ifn' we have a party...everybody brings the snaks.

Whats your name dude...or is you a dudette?

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

July 5, 2012
10:03 AM

Post #9193951

Dear Huck

we has so much hot sunshineys tht ive been sleeping onthe windersills and forgetted aobut writingto you. I had to go the the vetspital again cuz my eers were gucky mom sayed. too bad. i dint need to see that dr jeff again. then he gave mom somemedysin caz he sayed my gucky eers was from my allegics so now i get COLD medysin in my eers every day. I hates it. I share it wif mom. I shake my hed real hard and she says A$A#^^%$ #A(A%&#$^ yu little^$&#*. Those are blue werds. reely blue/.

anyway how are you and are you being good?'Love, Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

July 5, 2012
11:02 AM

Post #9194040

My Souky has cold ears...I shood sends you some ear muffs.

I haz had a bad week, MomandDad left at same time, and yoooman brudder didn't care for us like sposed too...mom was so upsotted she cried for two days.

She is home now and takin good care of us, and if MomandDad haz to go away anymore...which I don't thinks she will...they are gonna gets a reel catsitter or send me to Julies with Izzy...and pay for bording.

Huggs & kisses, ear nuzzles...
Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

July 10, 2012
5:42 AM

Post #9200047

Dear Huck. we had a wunerful Fort of Jooly, they dint get to shoot of those skybangers cuz it's dry and they waz fraid they wood start a fire. hahaha. did you get firewerks. did izzy run and hide ? or eat them? I wish it wasnt so hot. mom shuts all the sunshine out and clozes the doors. spoils my naps. sometime i sqeeeeze behind the curtin and sleeps on the windo sill. i still love you. thils morning she left the door open so i got to stretch out in the sun shineys

Love
Souky

Thumbnail by meezersfive

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

July 10, 2012
5:47 AM

Post #9200060

Good mornin my Beeuteee,

No worries here on the 4th of Boomday. They sets off right here in town, and we don't pay them no tenshion at all.

They don't skare Izzy either, neether do thunder boomers. Now Mom, thats anudder story, she isn't crazy abouts storms.

We gots baby birds outs playin the side yard...mom kalled them fledgeling...I call them nuggets.

Thank you for still lovin me...Iknow its a hard job.

Your Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

August 1, 2012
7:19 AM

Post #9225812

Dear Huck,
I din't see your last letter an I feels bad that I din't write back. it so booring around here I sleeps a lot. in fack, mom tooked my pitcher this morning wen I was napping wich i thot was rood but I'll send it to you just because I love you.

mom sayed we has a heet wave. I looked outside and dint see anything waving but you no that woman has strange ideas.

I need another nap. Love,
Souky

Thumbnail by meezersfive

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

August 1, 2012
7:43 AM

Post #9225839

Look at you cuddlin on the bunnies. You is beuteeful...but you know that.

I has been in a sunbeam in the window...belly up. Mom tried to sneeks up with the flasher cam...but I jumped and ran. hahaha Nott too lite on her feet no more.

Enjoy your nudder nap...can't be too careful getting more of them in for backups.

Your Lovin man Huck
Kidneyguy
Verona, ON

August 1, 2012
12:38 PM

Post #9226151

Wooo hoooo Huck ... ya see your purty Souki is not running away from you or sniffin at the neighbour's door looking for a new guy. U's still the one!!

Torrential rainfall for about 6 min, stopped as abruptly as it started.

BonnieB I hope you have had the cat scratches cleaned out. Your DGD is such a peach helping you out this summer. Not too many teens her age would bother to do that.

Streak is here with his forehead touching mine telling me he needs to be fed now, so best I do that before he walks away to a shadow.

~~~~ to everyone. I just had a long chatty post go poof! Darn I thought we had that problem fixed.No patience to recreate the post right now.

Dianne

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

August 1, 2012
2:10 PM

Post #9226237

Huck, you best not be takin advantich if yor mom is layed up wif legs stuff, remember who stocks the pantry.

Love
Souky

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

August 5, 2012
8:06 PM

Post #9230991

Dear Huck
Mom sayed I can't go outside but I did it anyway and now momandad are looking all over for me.

I'm outside and I don't no ware I am. I hope they find me pretty soon. I'm hungry. And skared.

Love

Souky

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

August 5, 2012
8:09 PM

Post #9230997

Dear Huck,

We are looking for Souky. We left the garage door partly open, and we hope she comes back tonight. We made a big sign to put in two places where everybody who comes and goes from here can see it. Please send good thoughts for her safe return. We are very worried.

Mama Meezer

Thumbnail by meezersfive

AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

August 6, 2012
3:39 AM

Post #9231133

OMG! The Brotherhood needs to hear about this! Mrs. Meezer - it is suntime now - is Souky home?

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

August 6, 2012
4:53 AM

Post #9231178

My heart just exploded...

Come home my love...come back home...

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

August 6, 2012
5:24 AM

Post #9231208

No sign of her this morning. I put two of the kitty baskets out, one on the porch and one on the deck in case she came during the night. Nope. I fear the worst. And we may never find her, there's woods and predators here. But we can hope...maybe someone took her in overnight.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

August 6, 2012
7:11 AM

Post #9231385

is there any hiding spots in the garage? Mine always climb and hide up into something. Boxes, baskets ? I would put little dishes of food in the garage, maybe on top of the car...so other animals don't get it. You will at least see if someone is eating it and might get lucky.

Huck is watching out the window for her...its just like he knows.

Hang in there and have hope,
Debbie

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

August 6, 2012
7:34 AM

Post #9231425

No hiding spots. And she would come if she were hungry, it's over 24 hours since she ate, or had her meds. This would be a sad end to that romance.
elsie
Lafayette, NJ
(Zone 6a)

August 6, 2012
10:28 AM

Post #9231692

Sheila I am sorry to hear about Souky. Is there anyplace that was open that might be closed up now that she might be stuck in. I'm thinking like a basement. I heard about a cat being missing for a week. Went into the church basement on Sunday and didn't get out until the following Sunday.

Hugs, Loretta
IO1
Waaaay Down South, GA

August 6, 2012
11:59 AM

Post #9231809

{{{ Souky and Sheila }}}

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

August 6, 2012
12:04 PM

Post #9231816

Not much around here except the horse farm down the hill and they have dogs and feral cats that roam around. They look pretty tough. It's been well over 24 hours without food water or meds. No sign of her at all. No calls. It's worrisome. To put it mildly.
melvatoo
Denton, TX
(Zone 7a)

August 6, 2012
1:34 PM

Post #9231927

I just saw this, I hope she comes home that bad kitty! I will keep her in my thoughts..( and you too, Shelia)

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

August 6, 2012
2:15 PM

Post #9231968

Sheila, call the vets office and shelters...to notify them she is missing incase some one finds her and takes her there, or if in injured.
I would call any in the area.

Come on Souky girl, come home.

Debbie & Huck
Kidneyguy
Verona, ON

August 6, 2012
2:45 PM

Post #9232027

((((Sheila, Souky)))) Sending positive thoughts that our Souky girl finds her way home.
Dianne

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

August 6, 2012
3:48 PM

Post #9232098

Thee are NO vets near here, none. No animal control. We live out in the country. There is population in subdivisions, and older single family homes far apart, but no central town or businesses, just scattered houses, horse farms, and swamp.

I appreciate all the suggestions, and hope something works.

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

August 7, 2012
5:21 AM

Post #9232692

Dear HUXK I'm home!! I sat on the deck on the bench an waited til somone got up to let me in. Dad did. I'm clean and not sscrached up or hert so he sayed sombuddy musta let me in thare howse. An I wasn hungry much either. just thursdee. Did you worry bout me? I wooda wrote but thare wasn't a clackybord outside.

Mom sayed som reely bad words at me.

love
Souky the advencherer.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

August 7, 2012
5:25 AM

Post #9232701

WHAT? WOMAN!!! You is HOME! Why if I wasn't so happy to heers you iz home...I wood trounce your tail and rabbit kick your short tail!!!

OH Souky...do not evver evver do this to me again. I think I have lost 7 of my 9 lives.

I just can't believe you did this to alls of us...eggspeshally me and Mama meezer. You better take a time out in a sunbeam...and thnks about your behavior!!!

Love & Tail wraps,

your overly ticked off tail thumping man.
Huck

ves522

ves522
Jim Falls, WI
(Zone 4a)

August 7, 2012
5:30 AM

Post #9232712

WOOHOO! ZAM ZOWY AND SWOOSH! Souky the Bad Adventurer is home and fine!

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

August 7, 2012
5:40 AM

Post #9232728

Please calm down. I'm trine to take a nap. Mom sayed bad werds to me. So much for a warm wellcom home.

Souky

Thumbnail by meezersfive

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

August 7, 2012
5:43 AM

Post #9232733

Ohhh Ohhhh, don't you tell me to calm down woman...

I was a callin for you outs the back window incakse you coods hear me...and the naybor said "HUSH up Huck" and it wasn't in such nice words! I was so
embarrasked.

Do you know a wolf...or alizigator...or owl...coods of got you!!!

I mights has to lekshur you all day! Why, I hope you get a bath!!!!

HUCK

IO1
Waaaay Down South, GA

August 7, 2012
6:14 AM

Post #9232773

Thank goodness! I'm so thrilled to see this!
melvatoo
Denton, TX
(Zone 7a)

August 7, 2012
6:30 AM

Post #9232798

This is Corky...I think Souky should get a bath, AND go to the vetspittle too...(but I am gladded she is home)
Kidneyguy
Verona, ON

August 7, 2012
9:38 AM

Post #9233032

Souky WE ALL WORRIED about you - big time. I'm a thinkin I probably would have been like Momma Meezer and had a few choice words for you buts you know we all love you. No more adventuring young lady or the Canadian Cat Bounty Hunters will have to come down and seek you out. Streak and Sassy are much better lookin than that Dog Hunter guy on TV.
Huge hugs to Momma Meezer and Souky
Dianne, Streak and Sass
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

August 7, 2012
8:23 PM

Post #9233718

I bout falls out, when I saw this.If it had been my Iris, I woods has gotten out, again, and let M&D worries bout me.
We all is so happy bout Souky comming home. Simon, and Tigger
NOW, Stay Home !!

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

August 8, 2012
6:56 AM

Post #9234041

Souky is you still home??? You didn't leeves again did you? I had a dream you went out dancin in the mooonlight with another fella...
and that is why you snucked out of the howze.

Mom told me this morning I haz a gray hair...Look what you did.

Tigger, I tried to gets out...and Mom had a fit, and so I layed up in the window and screamed all day til the naybors yelled at me.
Then Mom gots the skwirt bottle after me for yeowling out the window.

I still luvin you Souky Meezer...stay put.

Huck

mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

August 8, 2012
10:05 PM

Post #9235149

Yea Huck, Love does strange things to a fella. Tigger

wren107

wren107
Jacksonville, FL
(Zone 8b)

August 9, 2012
4:05 AM

Post #9235260

morning

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

August 9, 2012
5:12 AM

Post #9235312

Good mornin to you all...

Souky you are iknorin us...you better not haz eggskaped out that door again!!!

Tigger, what are you and Unka Mike doing up at 1:00 in the morning! Yur startin to akt like Aunt Debbie...eggsept she has her nose in a book.
Yur gonna need a nap today!

Smooches to my Souky Meezer, I hopes you haves your beauty sleep all caugt up.

Your love Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

August 9, 2012
5:58 AM

Post #9235370

Dear Huck I ben trine to make up wif mom coz i think shes still mad at me for excasping. I'd tell yu ware I was but it's all just a scary blur inmy hed now that i'm home. i was in a howse for a wile i think but they dint like me singing and then I was owtside again. i wasnt hungry so mom says sumbuddy took me in and she bets they were plenny sorry. so you see how badly i am treeted and wy i left. an i dint haf to take medysin for two hole days. that was the good part.

but now im home and i need a nap. an theres no sunshiney today at all. i think ill go in the bedroom and slip unner moms blanket. Love you sunshine boy!

Love
Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

August 14, 2012
9:26 AM

Post #9241236

Did you make up with Mom yet? She talkin to you? I bet you are baks on your medysins, that will teach you! You beder not have eatin nuttin with feathers while
you were out in the wild scaring me to pieces.

Mom sayz I am driving her crazy. She says she can't sleep and it is my fault kauz I am a bed hog and if I am not layin on the side of the bed (so she don't fall out) then I am on top of her draped over her shoulder. I thoughts she was cold...now she is grumpy. Ok, grumpier...hehehe

Your lovin man
Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

August 14, 2012
12:24 PM

Post #9241396

nope I is not forgived. mom is permanetly mad at me. but the cleener lady came today and gave me smoochies and was nice to me. i mite jump in her bag wen she gose home and live wif her insted. serve mom rite. but I dont no if shes got innernets.

Bonnie put her butt right inmoms face las nite in bed. hahaha

Love Souky
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

August 14, 2012
2:25 PM

Post #9241528

I know what the "Surprise butt" is all about.I will fall asleep on the couch, and Tigger will sleep over my head, and Mitzi will put her butt just in front of my nose.Wake up to that, will ya. Unkle Mike

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

August 21, 2012
8:57 AM

Post #9248858

Dear Huck,
Mom gots a noo flashbox and so she took my picher to send to you. I din't even have time to brush my fur or put on my dimint collar. And i skwoze my eyes shut coz i dont like the flashy part but it dint flash so how do you like that. so you gets a picher of me wif my eyes closed.

Love
Souky

Thumbnail by meezersfive

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

August 21, 2012
10:41 AM

Post #9248979

Oh Souky, you iz beeuteeful no madder what! I loves you when you is ...au natural. hehehe

She must loves you again ifn she tooks yur pikshur!!

Your Lovin man,
Huck

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

August 23, 2012
7:52 PM

Post #9251775

Shhh...don't tells no one I iz here.

Souky, it was a horriblez day! She did it, she krossed that line! Yesserday the woman started loosing her mind...
and today, she done lost it all.

She gave us all a bath!!! I thoughts I was safe kauz she gave Dexter, Frank and Axl one yesserday...
and today...she started with that no good smelly belle dog!

THEN, Souky, she comes looking for me! I was a ll nappin in my sunbeam up on her bed...and BAM! Hucks in the sink!

I iz not happy...and she tooks pikshurs Dont' you look at them pikshurs of me "naykid" in the bath if she posts them...so embarrasking.

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

August 24, 2012
7:34 AM

Post #9252088

Oh Huck wot wood make her do such a turrible thing??? A bath?? dosn'st she no we washes ourselfs? its plain as day, we do it alla time rite in front of them.

wen we live on the eyeland we wont hav to ware any cloze. tee hee hee. then ill see you naykid anyway.

Love \Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

August 24, 2012
7:51 AM

Post #9252104

Souky...yooo just made me blush! I can't wayte.

Mom sayz there was a fleeeee infestation...and she put stuff on carpet to kills them...then she put us in the sink to kills them and the medysins.

Stoopid yooomin sister brought her baby kiddies over...and them had fleas!!! They shood has taken the fleeeees with them when they lefted.

Your lovin man,
Huck

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

August 24, 2012
9:18 PM

Post #9252839

Hey Souky...

Guess who got in the nip tonight???

Thumbnail by DebbiesDaisy   Thumbnail by DebbiesDaisy   Thumbnail by DebbiesDaisy      

mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

August 24, 2012
9:52 PM

Post #9252857

Huck, You looks lik I wants to feel. Tigger

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

August 25, 2012
4:41 AM

Post #9252949

Luks like a party! Wonder ware mom hid the nip...

S,

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

August 25, 2012
6:01 AM

Post #9252990

Whoa ...where did those pics come from...

Ooooh man I haz a headache...

back later...

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

September 1, 2012
12:20 PM

Post #9261556

Dear Huck,
I think moms not mad at me anymore. She gave me skritches and a hed rub and called me a silly girl so I gess i'm forgived. Youmans are so tempramental and i do meen mental.

are you recovered from yor nip binge? Tot you a lesson maybe?? Mom gots a new flash box. she's a pest. Smile souky,turn around souky look over here souky. don't fashon models get payed for this???

Sending you smooches..
Love
Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

September 15, 2012
5:20 PM

Post #9276194

Yesserday was my seven yeer birthdayversary...which means the day I showed up at the door at Midnight and walked in and claimed this as my
home. And claimed my Mom. She's done OK I suppose...my feet are finally cleen after seven yeers. Do you remembers how dirty I was when I found Mom?

Me and the brudders killed a bag too...mom didn't ebben put treets in it.

Souky, I misses you.

Your lovin man, sending smooches back...
Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

September 15, 2012
7:11 PM

Post #9276254

We kills bags too. Tao mostly. He's furrocious. haha Imade a joke.

I was nappin in the sunshine this morning and sumbuddy moved the sun. Hmmmph. i dint approve. moms still takin pikshurs wif her noo flashboks. she so boring.

here i am looking at you wif spooky eyes.
love,
Souky

Thumbnail by meezersfive

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

September 15, 2012
7:25 PM

Post #9276266

Is your spooky eyes praktising for halloweeens? I think you look beauteful anyways you look.

We been gettin colders up here...was about 48 last night...mom put the blanket on. About times.
I live with that flashy box all the time...Axl cheewed the cord on it and gots yelled at big timers. hahahaha

Smooches my love
Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

November 3, 2012
8:25 PM

Post #9323994

Dear Huck]
I misses you but I heared you are runnln for nice presentdent. I will vote for yu but i dont no bout simon, he mite be a ritey an everabuddy nos they likes wars and guns and not peice. . can i vote just for you?

things is prety calm here. the heat blower things is on and we covers them up the best we can. mom turns on the bedwarmer before bedtime too so we all run in there an take up all the spaeces so she has to skweeeeze in sideways and try to move us over. ha it doznt work.

Sending you some XXXXXXXs and ((((((()))))))). dont pee on anything.

LoveSouky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

November 4, 2012
7:33 AM

Post #9324277

((((Ohhhh Souky Meezer))))) I am so so happee to heers from you.

I don't thinks Simon is a shootem up kinda cat, unlesses someone is in bad danger for proootekshion. No worrees. I think we are toogether for the vote as a tag team ...just like in them wresssling matches on TV.

I am gonna insist as VP we get a holiday on a grand catabeeean island at least once a yeer...for vaycayshions. We mights haz to get marreeed first...don't
know if they wood lets us go not being married VP and all.

Stay warm my little siameeezer. My nieces are here...and drivin me crazy. Mom aint happee at all.

Love your Man,
Huck
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

November 4, 2012
8:07 AM

Post #9324306

Ooooo...me'n Candy wood come 'long as shaperones. Thinks of it...wun big litterbox as far as our sharp kitty-eyes kin sees. We kin has us a dig-fest. Kin just be fer fun, not "bizniss diggin''

Kitty

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

November 4, 2012
8:46 AM

Post #9324325

Did Candy see ar beach seen??? Huck aks yor mom to find it...we cood have fun in all that sand!!!

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

November 4, 2012
9:41 AM

Post #9324364

Moms gettin old...give her a few minutes.

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

November 4, 2012
10:30 AM

Post #9324381

Ha.. You think yormom is old, mine thinks shes voting for Linkon.
Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

November 4, 2012
10:31 AM

Post #9324382

Wimmin kin votes????

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

November 4, 2012
11:07 AM

Post #9324399

Well, Mom is upsotted...she can'ts find the thread. The pikshurs are on her OLD computer which died...and she thinks lots of our old threads was reemoved.

THEN she saw lots of our familieee thats over the Bridge or had to get new homes...and now she has the snuffles. SIgh.

Then...niecey kitty crawled on the back of her neck sleepin...and wont get up...which means mom wont move cause "she is so so cute"...and my dish is empty.

I feel a aaaaaack coming on.

Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

November 6, 2012
6:23 AM

Post #9325914

Hahaha my mom finded it. Imagin that! She coont member to get my meds from the vetspital but she cood find a pikshur. there's no explaning the yoomans is there. and thers lots of pikshurs of my hansom Huckleberry. and stuff

Love Souky

Thumbnail by meezersfive   Thumbnail by meezersfive   Thumbnail by meezersfive      

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

November 6, 2012
6:31 AM

Post #9325921

That is my baby pikshur! How embarrasking...I have an elekshion today for VP!

Mom found the flower pikshur...but not the beach one. What thread was that on, do you remember?

There was another one around the pool too. lol Dad said it was on the puter that bloooo up and he couldn't save pikshurs from.
Mom is such a slaker anymore...we don't get nuttin done. BUT she did a big one for the dogs two Christmassssas ago.

Souky, you looks so so beautiful on that beach. Hubba hubba

Huck

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

November 21, 2012
9:15 PM

Post #9339566

My deerest Souky, beautiful Moonbeam of my heart...

I wanted to wish you a Happy Thankful for the birds day...I know you are not thankful for the birds beacaus you has allergeez.

BUT I am thankful for you...you are the love of my heart.

Enjoy your day, and I hope the loveley yoooman mamameeezer sees to you getting a special smackeral of some treat.

Your loving man
Huck

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

November 22, 2012

Post #9339715

Thank you Huck. Moms might sneak me a tiny taste just sos I dont feel neglektid. it sure is a big bird I don't no how mom cotted it since she cant even catch me if im running away from my medysin. i hope you has a nice turkey day and I'll be thinking of you wile you munch on your turkey snax.You are the sunshine in my little kitty life and I cood just smooch you to peecis.
Love Souky

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

December 11, 2012
5:23 AM

Post #9355359

Huckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Somebuddy sent me a perfekly horrid picshur of you and I'm sure it was fotoshipped because there is no way you wood put on some girlie costoom and get your pikshur took. no way. musta been a hoax or sumfin. if yor mom did that too you she shood be ashamed of herself. tell me it wasn't you coz my fur is all frzzled up over this.

Souky

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

December 11, 2012
6:11 AM

Post #9355389

All I am gonna say is...I livin in the nut howze...and my Mom is the head nut.

I was so upsotted they put my neeeses coat on me...it was horrible.

I gotted even and kepts Mom up all nights...I bitted her arm again too.

Your Lovin Huck

Thumbnail by DebbiesDaisy   Thumbnail by DebbiesDaisy         

Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

December 11, 2012
6:21 AM

Post #9355397

Ohhhh...Huck...I kin sees that you iz givin' your mummy the nasty eye. I thinks that I wooda bared my teefs and did a growly thing at her too. Maybe even showed her a claw or five. Dat's jist not a thing fer us manly katz, unless we iz going to a Hollow-weenie party, and my mummy sez that iz over and done wif fer menny muns and muns.

Pip

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

December 11, 2012
6:29 AM

Post #9355405

Thanks Pip for unnerstandin...she will pay for days. I will make sure of it.
Kidneyguy
Verona, ON

December 11, 2012
12:21 PM

Post #9355684

Did ya Huck, did ya make your mom pay???
Streak

Ise mets your mom and seemed like a nice, really nice person, Whatz happened?
melvatoo
Denton, TX
(Zone 7a)

December 11, 2012
12:26 PM

Post #9355689

His Mama dressed him up in a girlie coat, that is what happened! I don't dare do that to my kitty, Corky...he would not be happy.
Kidneyguy
Verona, ON

December 11, 2012
12:40 PM

Post #9355706

Ize ments whatz happened to his mom to does that to him???
Streak

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

December 11, 2012
12:48 PM

Post #9355711

Did I tells you she wents on a trip...left us home with Dad. She has beens a grump since she gots back all leaky and ebberything.
She misses the waters and I think hot weathers...although she just complains when it is hots here.

I think one of them pink birds got her dander up...she says blue words at them...and they are pink!!!

OH and she was sleepin with other cats when she was gone...thats just wrong! Thems names is Tiny (and she ain't!) and Venus

Thumbnail by DebbiesDaisy   Thumbnail by DebbiesDaisy   Thumbnail by DebbiesDaisy      

melvatoo
Denton, TX
(Zone 7a)

December 11, 2012
4:13 PM

Post #9355836

Sorry Dianne...misyunderstood the question. Sleeping with other cats! The horror!

meezersfive

meezersfive
waukesha, WI
(Zone 5a)

December 13, 2012
9:16 AM

Post #9357274

OH HUCK, I am sooo sited, mom finded my dimint collar. I losed it a wile ago and I din't want to telll you coz you mite think i was carelest, but she finded it unner somthin. But she left it on the end tabel and Tao took it an put it in the water bole. dum guy. but now its all good and clean and she put it back on me so i am byootyful again so heres a picher. she sayed i shood smile. HUH? anyway i love you and dont eet the Chrissymus tree.

Love XXXX OOOOO
Souky

Thumbnail by meezersfive   Thumbnail by meezersfive         

Anna_Z
Monroe, WI
(Zone 4b)

December 13, 2012
9:33 AM

Post #9357283

Ohhhh...Souky, you iz SO glameris...my mummy wuz sayin' sumpin 'bout me havin' jools...I showed her this an' she sez to hold onto my fur...she will see. Ohhhh, me 'n Souky can be glameris babz.

Kitty

PS...oops, Mummy sez I better not put any pikshur of me on here 'cuz I'd be stealin yer thred. I thot thredz was sumpin you played wif. Beets me.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

December 13, 2012
10:49 AM

Post #9357314

Kitty, its ok ifn you puts pikshur up here...long as no man is flirtin with my Souky...or a woman with me, we iz OK with that.

Souky, your diamintz looks just as beeuteeful as the day you got it. Its been a few eears now. You are a sparkly Angel

Huck

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

December 25, 2012
8:41 AM

Post #9366693

Have mercy...Mama finally made us a new thread!!!

Come on over http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1292005/

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Pets Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Does Anyone Show Dogs?? momcat 154 Jul 29, 2009 9:01 PM
How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb? gardenwife 20 Oct 2, 2009 7:10 PM
mourning DawnG 26 Jul 16, 2010 10:38 AM
Bertha got a hair cut!! MOLLYBEE 10 Aug 8, 2011 11:49 AM
Fritzie meets (& almost eats) Santa Claus Buttoneer 22 Sep 3, 2009 11:46 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America