Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

Anyone want an overnight guest?

Langley, WA(Zone 7b)

I'm contemplating driving down to the bay area. Problem is driving is more expensive than flying, esp if you add in motel rooms. So I'm wondering if there's anyone here who would like an overnight guest! I'll be coming sometime during the week of June 13, maybe on Tuesday the 14th. I'm not sure when I'm driving back home but most likely in the 10-14 day time frame.

If there was someone in southern Oregon, that would be about perfect.

I still haven't decided whether driving or flying but thought I would see what might work out. Thanks!

Salem, OR(Zone 8b)

You can stay here--we have lots of space. Dmail me if interested in stopping off in Salem! We're about 5 miles from I-5.

Langley, WA(Zone 7b)

Kosk, thanks for the offer. You're not quite far enough south. I need to cut the trip more in the middle. I'm thinking now to go down to Bend and stay with some family there. Thanks so much anyway! Would love to hook up with you another time.

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Glad you figured it out. I'd offer, but it's a little out of your way. Besides that I won't be home. I'll be on my own road trip - eventually getting to the PNW. Don't forget there is a lunch planned at PNW's place Sharon on Sat. July 9 If you all can make it.

Langley, WA(Zone 7b)

Jan, I'm disappointed to not be able to make the July 9 event. That weekend is our street fair, which I always go to. Plus, it's absolutely crazy to try and get on or off the island any time during that weekend or the days before/after. We're talking 3 hour ferry waits. Therefore, everyone who lives here stays home and it's a major party/social weekend. Otherwise I'd come as our PNW gatherings are always a ton of fun.

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Will miss you. Sounds like a lot of fun at home for you.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.