Sunrise and Sunset #7

Grand-Falls, NB(Zone 4a)

Other wonderful photos of sunrise and sunsets can be found at this link. Please take the time to check them out.
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1160118/

Everyone is welcome to share their beautiful sunrises and sunsets, here. We would love to see them.

Here's one through the trees last night.

Thumbnail by burn_2007
Central, AL(Zone 7b)

Thanks burn for the nice start. Hope spring arrives there for you? I've one that I'd like to share. Could anyone dream of a better place to be spending Mother's Day than this young Mom and her small daughter with Papa on board? Look at sunset on that special day.

Thumbnail by Lily_love
Central, AL(Zone 7b)

Another, hope the pix turns out okay;

Thumbnail by Lily_love
Grand-Falls, NB(Zone 4a)

That's pretty Kim, nice reflection shot.

Prairieville, LA(Zone 9a)

Are they part of your family, or just folks on the lake? Sweet pics whom ever they are....GRIN

Central, AL(Zone 7b)

Moon, I wished I know who they're. I'd like to send them a copy of the pix for keepsake. :)

That is so sweet of you Kim...I know they would love to have one....mayhap they'll return to the lake again.8-) (I wear glasses...lol)

Balotesti, Romania(Zone 5a)

Wow, great pics everyone! Thank you for your lovely words about Nicholas. They left last Friday and now the house is too quiet!LOL
Burn, thanks for starting a new thread for us!
I have a sunrise from 2 days ago.

Adina

Thumbnail by adinamiti
Central, AL(Zone 7b)

Moon, thanks. glasses? What about may I ask? Adina, very nice shot!

How lovely Adina.
Amazing how quickly you get used to the sounds of a little one in the house...and how still the house seems when they leave. I am happy you had such a nice visit with your DD and Nicholas. 8-)

Hi Kim...someone questioned once why I use the 8 for my grin instead of the colon like most folks...I said it is because I wear glasses...my eyes are bigger...grin

PERTH, Australia

Burn, thank you for the new thread and thank you for ending the last one on such a beautiful note. I loved the light through your glass door.

Kim, you are so fortunate to live in such a beautiful area. How nice it would be if that family in the boat happened upon your photos of them here on DG.

Glorious sunrise, Adina.

Central, AL(Zone 7b)

Oh okay, I see now Moon. Thanks Margaret. I hope to find the young couple and the child as the boating season is on the way. Boaters and fishermen alike really enjoy my "tropical garden" I created on the pier. My furbabies also enjoy "birding" in the area. lol Here they're in the early morning hours.

Thumbnail by Lily_love

Kim, I also like your tropical garden and your furbabies, so cute!
I hope to post some pics later from home, I'm at the office now.
Moon, thanks God for the internet and phone so we can hear and see the baby almost everyday...but still its not like he 's here!
I've been busy writing another article which appeared today :

http://davesgarden.com/guides/articles/view/3252/

Adina

I do understand Adina...two of my grandchildren live in Australia...Skype and the phone do keep us in touch but don't fill our arms...grin

Moon, you too! Very nice said!
Here's the sunset I promised, taken last week.I found it nice as seen through those 2 houses.

Thumbnail by adinamiti

Thumbnail by adinamiti

#3 Much closer!

Thumbnail by adinamiti

Same sunset seen from behind the houses

Thumbnail by adinamiti

Of course, I used the zoom!LOL

Thumbnail by adinamiti

More zoom ..and the last one.

Adina

Thumbnail by adinamiti

The degree of color change is always amazing...from pastels to fire....really nice Adina.

Grand-Falls, NB(Zone 4a)

Yes, very nice Adina, the clouds had some character to the sunset.

Central, AL(Zone 7b)

Adina, lovely pix. I love reading your articles too. Thank you for sharing those wonderful story with us.

Thank you , guys! It's always a pleasure to share pics with someone who appreciates it! What the pictures don't show is me running down the stairs, after the first row of pics, to catch the sun on the field before dissapearing!LOL

Kim, thank you for reading my article.

Adina

Central, AL(Zone 7b)

While I was watching this family of Canadian Geese heading back to their roosting site for the evening yesterday ....

Thumbnail by Lily_love
Central, AL(Zone 7b)

... I captured this sunset pix;

Thumbnail by Lily_love
Central, AL(Zone 7b)

Thumbnail by Lily_love

Those are lovely Kim.

Central, AL(Zone 7b)

Hi Moon, how are things going with the bad weather we've had? Our State sustained a historical desvastation last month, then Mo. got hit recently. The flood in Miss. are you at all being affected?

Hi Kim. We are on the East bank of the Mississippi so all is high and dry here...too dry...no rain to speak of in over a month. I guess we all have figured out that Mother nature is not happy. My friends in Tuscaloosa are out of the hospital and on the road to recovery...their home and possessions are gone, but they both survived it. My heart goes out to the folks in Joplin, also.

Hope all is well at your house.

Moon

Central, AL(Zone 7b)

Moon, Thanks for asking. We are very fortunate that none got hurt in the Tornado of April 27th. Some distance relatives has property damages but no one got hurt. Yes, "Mother nature is not happy..." agreed. I'm glad you are not being directly affected by the flood. We've so many things to be thankful of everyday, you and I.

Sunrise and butterfly. This could be a lovely pix if I knew anything about photography. lol

Thumbnail by Lily_love

If the camera just understood what I see and took the picture....LOL

These fellows had a discussion outside the dining room window this morning (it was shortly After sunrise) Grin

Thumbnail by themoonhowl
Central, AL(Zone 7b)

Yes, go figure! I know there is a button on the camera that says AI = automatic intellegence. lol,lol. I enjoy those Blue Jays. So far I couldn't attract them to the feeder yet.

I think that button is so the camera doesn't get too exasperated with us...GRIN

I am off to clean windows....that pic was way too hazy...lol

Nilwood, IL(Zone 5b)

I haven't been on this thread for a while. All your pics are wonderful. Here is a sunset from about March. BEV

Thumbnail by dragonfly62
Central, AL(Zone 7b)

Welcome back Bev, lovely sunset.

Nilwood, IL(Zone 5b)

TY

Great pix, Bev and Kim! I have no pix, my laptop has been broken lately, but I am catching up now.
One picture with Nicholas from his birthday, he is 1 year old! Here he is with Mommy and Daddy and the cake.

Thumbnail by adinamiti
Central, AL(Zone 7b)

How wonderful. Congrats, and happy belated birthday to precious Nicholas. Look at that beaming joy on the proud parents. Thanks for sharing your joy Adina.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images