Photo by Melody
PlantFiles is getting a new look! Just in time for spring, we're rolling out a new look for the best online plants database. It will also work with your smart phones and mobile devices, so now you can take it with you on garden center visits or botanical garden tours. Questions or comments? Please post them here.

Article: Peaches: homegrown without the hazmat suit?: Am I missing something?

Communities > Forums > Article: Peaches: homegrown without the hazmat suit?
bookmark
Forum: Article: Peaches: homegrown without the hazmat suit?Replies: 2, Views: 31
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
catmad
Pelzer, SC
(Zone 7b)

May 13, 2011
5:13 AM

Post #8559742

I was really excited to see the title, but all I see is basically the same question I have. Is there an article to go with this, or is it just to encourageme to look elsewhere for the info?

sallyg

sallyg
Anne Arundel,, MD
(Zone 7b)

May 13, 2011
6:20 AM

Post #8559820

SO SORRY!!!!!
It should be OK now- I saw it at 8 am.
I had some hangups at the end while adding web addresses and must have hit 'save' at the wrong moment!!
catmad
Pelzer, SC
(Zone 7b)

May 13, 2011
7:39 AM

Post #8559975

*G*. Okay, glad to hear it...I thought I was more sleep deprived than usual...

Thanks!!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Peaches: homegrown without the hazmat suit? Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Great info, thanks! catmad 5 May 17, 2011 4:51 AM
Another idea... Landstander 2 May 13, 2011 12:10 PM
SoCal Peaches quiltygirl 1 May 17, 2011 3:27 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America