Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Recipes: Your favorite stuffed pepper recipe?

Communities > Forums > Recipes
bookmark
Forum: RecipesReplies: 61, Views: 527
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
IO1
Waaaay Down South, GA

May 13, 2011
7:26 PM

Post #8561554

I know I can search for this, but am interested if you have a family favorite and would share it?
Thanks ... ~Susan
Jnette
Northeast, WA
(Zone 5a)

May 13, 2011
9:03 PM

Post #8561702

This should be interesting. I love stuffed peppers. Love the flavor of the peppers. Not heat, just the peppers.
Edens_Gardener
Clay Center, KS
(Zone 5b)

May 14, 2011
5:27 AM

Post #8561968

Our favorite stuffed green peppers are filled with a spicy mixture of baked beans and ground beef.

beebonnet

beebonnet
Coos Bay, OR
(Zone 9a)

May 14, 2011
2:16 PM

Post #8562702

Hm-m-m This is where I like to use my home canned tomatoes.
Chop onion, garlic,---fry with hamburger. Season with chili pwd. Add tomatoes and cook together awhile until a nice thickness. Add a 1/2 t of sugar, too. Add a 1/2 cup or so of raw white rice-to approx. a pd. of lean hamburger. Basil and/or parsley if you have it. S and P. Taste to correct seasonings. In the meantime, hollow out the peppers and stand them up in a baking pan. Carefully fill the peppers with the mixture. Sprinkle tops with grated cheddar cheese. If you have some mixture left over, add it around the peppers. If not, add a bit of water to the bottom of the pan. Bake at 350 until peppers are soft and the rice is done.
My Mom used to make this. She didn't have a recipe and neither do I. And, I haven't made them for awhile, but this has made me hungry for them. LOL
IO1
Waaaay Down South, GA

May 14, 2011
9:14 PM

Post #8563396

Thanks, that sounds like what I remember. ☺
Meredith79
Southeastern, NH
(Zone 5b)

May 16, 2011
10:01 AM

Post #8566911

I tried using red peppers the last time I made it. I did half and half last time and the red peppers were tasty while the green peppers were very bitter to me. However I found that the stuffing inside the green peppers had a touch more flavor. So I can't decide which I like better. :)
dillansnana
Hemet, CA
(Zone 9b)

May 16, 2011
2:19 PM

Post #8567474

My all time favorite recipe for stuffed peppers is "Stuffed Peppers with Turkey and Vegetables" found on allrecipes.com. I'm 67 and retired, my profession was a cook. I'm very picky to choose very tasty recipes. Look at this recipe, if you decide to try it DM me for tweeks on preparation.

Sylvia

P.S. I do not really like ground turkey, however above recipe is an exception.
Pennzer
Midland, TX
(Zone 8a)

May 16, 2011
3:33 PM

Post #8567651

Sylvia, here's the recipe you referenced. I'm ready to try it. Could you post the tweaks here? Others might like to try it, too.
Thanks!!

STUFFED PEPPERS WITH TURKEY AND VEGETABLES
allrecipes.com

4 green bell peppers, tops removed, seeded
1 pound ground turkey
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 onion, chopped
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1 zucchini, chopped
1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
1/2 yellow bell pepper, chopped
1 cup fresh spinach
1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
1 tablespoon tomato paste
Italian seasoning to taste
garlic powder to taste
salt and pepper to taste

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Wrap the green bell peppers in aluminum foil, and place in a baking dish. Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove from heat.
3. In a skillet over medium heat, cook the turkey until evenly brown. Set aside. Heat oil in the skillet, and cook onion, mushrooms, zucchini, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, and spinach until tender. Return turkey to the skillet. Mix in the tomatoes and tomato paste, and season with Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Stuff the green peppers with the skillet mixture.
4. Return peppers to the oven, and continue cooking 15 minutes.

May 16, 2011
3:59 PM

Post #8567703

When I made these the first time I did not cook the ground turkey first, only the vegs. mixed with the uncooked turkey put into uncooked peppers. I cut the peppers in half length wise. Fills more peppers and looks better. Then baked till meat and peppers were done. Second time I made them I had forgotten this and went ahead and cooked as described in recipe. I didn't like that as then the turkey becomes in shreds, not really blended with the vegs. Hope this is clear, if not I'm open to more??? or DM.
Pennzer
Midland, TX
(Zone 8a)

May 16, 2011
4:28 PM

Post #8567753

Let's see if I got it...

Cut peppers vertically--not horizontally. Remove tops?
Cook veggies as described
Mix cooked veggies with raw turkey, then add tomato products?
Stuff into raw peppers

That it?

I like the idea of the vertical presentation--more surface for sauce, which I would use.

dillansnana
Hemet, CA
(Zone 9b)

May 16, 2011
7:48 PM

Post #8568187

You got it. Yes remove stems and small amount of tops. I want a full report of how you like them, hope you do!

Sylvia
IO1
Waaaay Down South, GA

May 16, 2011
7:55 PM

Post #8568205

Oh thanks so much for this one! I always cut my peppers like that, so will do it this time also. I've never seen a stuffed pepper recipe like this before. It *really sounds wonderful! I'll have to get all the ingredients together, but will report back when I try them. ☺
dillansnana
Hemet, CA
(Zone 9b)

May 16, 2011
10:30 PM

Post #8568494

I don't know how to put that smiley face on, however I'm smiling, cause it makes me so happy to see that what I shared you appreciate.

God Bless,
Sylvia
toni5735
Chicago, IL
(Zone 5b)

May 16, 2011
11:19 PM

Post #8568527

This sounds tasty and I have all the ingredients in the fridge. I'm going to try it this week. My hubby likes a little sauce w/stuffed peppers, what would be a good one?
dillansnana
Hemet, CA
(Zone 9b)

May 17, 2011
10:30 AM

Post #8569328

If you have a jar of marinara sauce that would be good on top before baking of just use some pureed tomatoes with some seasoning added.

Happy cooking,
Sylvia
toni5735
Chicago, IL
(Zone 5b)

May 17, 2011
11:16 AM

Post #8569401

I've got a pantry stocked like a bunker; marinara it is!

Thank you Sylvia!
Jnette
Northeast, WA
(Zone 5a)

May 17, 2011
2:06 PM

Post #8569712

No rice!! I don't know. I like the rice. I guess I could add it. Would this recipe not have juice in it for your husband? Even draining the tomatoes it seems like you might have some juice.

When I make stuffed peppers I cover them all with a can of tomato sauce, or if I have it, a jar of my canned salsa. It didn't turn out hot, so it is more like a vegetable sauce with no chunks in it. I would think anything like that would work.

I cook mine in the crockpot so it probably wouldn't work too god to cut them lengthwise rather than standing them upright.

LOL, did I just write a whole different recipe? Sorry.

IO1
Waaaay Down South, GA

May 17, 2011
6:15 PM

Post #8570332

Jnette
That's what I'm wanting ... new recipes. ☺ Thanks for those suggestions!

I also like the one about using the marinara instead of tomato sauce. That's what I usually use, but I bet marinara would be wonderful with the recipe from you, dillansnana. Oh, and I make a "smilie" by holding the ALT key down and typing a 1 on the extended key pad on my keyboard. It won't work for me by using the 1 on the numbers row. I don't know if that combo will work for you or not.

~Susan
toni5735
Chicago, IL
(Zone 5b)

May 18, 2011
7:25 PM

Post #8572803

Since I can never follow a recipe as written, I made the following changes:

1. Steamed the peppers for a few minutes till just tender.
2. Only added diced red peppers rather than both red/yellow.
3. Substituted a small yellow neck squash for the zucchini.
4. Used fresh minced garlic instead of garlic powder.
5. Used Rotel Tomatoes w/Chiles 10 oz. can.
6. Added 1 cup cooked long grain rice.
7. Used 2 Tbls. tomato paste mixed w/juice from tomatoes.
8. Poured 1 jar of pasta sauce on peppers and sprinkled Parmesan/Romano cheese on peppers before baking for 40 min.

I did follow the original recipe in that I browned the turkey and vegs before stuffing the peppers. I am used to making a raw meat mix like Sylvia suggested but thought I would try this version first. I now understand what Sylvia was saying in that the stuffing mix doesn't bind together with the vegs and tends to fall apart once you dig into it. Other than that, the taste is very, very good and next time I will try the raw meat mix instead.

I only had 5 peppers but could have easily filled 6 large.

Here's a pic fresh outta the oven.

This message was edited May 18, 2011 8:26 PM

Thumbnail by toni5735
Click the image for an enlarged view.

Larkie

Larkie
Camilla, GA
(Zone 8a)

May 24, 2011
1:38 PM

Post #8584702

Susan,
I make the regular ones with white rice, tomatoes, ground sausage+hamburger, canned tomatoes, onion and garlic.. I always salt and pepper the insides of the peppers first.. When in a different mood, I will use yellow rice, pinto beans, tomatoes, meat mixture as above, cumin and chili powder, and a good sprinkle of cayenne in each pepper shell.. No matter which ones I am making I always top each pepper with 1 tbsp of tomato soup, straight out of the can and layer the baking pan with extra rice.. Oops, almost forgot, also sprinkle the insides with parmesan cheese. Hope this is not confusing.. Not very good with recipes, I cook from my head, lol..

Larkie

Larkie

Larkie
Camilla, GA
(Zone 8a)

May 24, 2011
1:40 PM

Post #8584707

Do you ever eat stuffed peppers raw, as with tuna salad, chicken salad, pasta or such? Very good on a hot day.. The hot ones are also very good stuffed with left over spaghetti and topped with extra sauce and cheese.

Larkie

Now I am headed to the pepper field, I will have them tomorrow.. You started a craving..

This message was edited May 24, 2011 3:42 PM
Jnette
Northeast, WA
(Zone 5a)

May 24, 2011
4:09 PM

Post #8584963

Larkie, you mean the pepper raw? Not just cold, but raw? I don't know if I would like that much raw pepper at once. I love cooked peppers.

Another thing I do is after putting tomato sauce or salsa over them in the crockpot, I put a slice of cheddar cheese on top of each. Either freeze the extra stuffing for another meal, or put it around the peppers in the crockpot. Never thought about salting the inside of the pepper prior to stuffing. I will have to remember that.
IO1
Waaaay Down South, GA

May 24, 2011
5:20 PM

Post #8585123

Larki ... you and I cook alike ... no wonder! ☺
Do you like avocado or guacamole? Try putting some on half of a red pepper for an afternoon snack. I like just plain ole mashed up avocado with a little lime and fresh cilantro from the garden, maybe a tiny bit of salt. Yum! Remember it's good fat! LOL

edited to clarify.

edited second time for typo.

This message was edited May 24, 2011 7:27 PM

Larkie

Larkie
Camilla, GA
(Zone 8a)

May 24, 2011
5:32 PM

Post #8585155

Yes Jnette,
With the cold salads it is best raw..

Susan, I think we do cook alike.. I am working on liking avocado.. I do like it in guacamole, as long as I have tons of garlic & lime juice..

lavender4ever

lavender4ever
(Louise) Highland, MI
(Zone 5b)

June 7, 2011
9:32 AM

Post #8615410

Our family's fav pepper recipe uses Zatarain's dirty rice and a mixture of hamburger and ground pork. cook the rice according to directions, when cool mix with raw meat and cook. we also use this mix for stuffed cabbage.
IO1
Waaaay Down South, GA

June 8, 2011
11:54 AM

Post #8618169

Lavender, I'll have to try that one. My DH adores anything with Zatarain's.

Wow, I hope my peppers do well this year. I'm going to do each of these recipes. I've already done beebonnet's and of course Larki's. LOL

This message was edited Jun 8, 2011 1:55 PM
Jnette
Northeast, WA
(Zone 5a)

June 8, 2011
1:48 PM

Post #8618358

Ok ladies, What is Zatarain's.??

lavender4ever

lavender4ever
(Louise) Highland, MI
(Zone 5b)

June 9, 2011
5:54 AM

Post #8619611

it is a brand of packaged rice...they do new orleans style foods

Celene

Celene
Columbus, OH

June 11, 2011
5:23 AM

Post #8623544

I stuff green or red peppers with macaroni and cheese, and bake. I generally make it spicy mac and cheese with some diced chiles or chipotle. Buttered panko on top for crunch. mmmmmm
Jnette
Northeast, WA
(Zone 5a)

June 11, 2011
9:37 AM

Post #8623930

Now that sounds different. I love them both, peppers and mac & cheese. Never imagined them together, but don't know why not. Hmmmm. Not Spaghetti, huh, but M&C. Different.

There are so many different brands like Zatarain's that people on here talk about that are not distributed to this part of the country. North and West. I suppose we have the same thing. But so many of your things sound so good it would be nice to be able to try them.

I know you can buy anything on line, but first of all, you have to buy by the carton, and secondly, the shipping is exorbitant.
dmac085
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7a)

June 24, 2011
9:44 AM

Post #8651492

Sometimes if you talk to the manager at the grocery store you use they would bring in requested products--not the full product line but a few specified items you're wanting. Or you could ask one of us southern US types and we'd be happy to ship you a care package:)

I like my mom's stuffed peppers--she'd cut off the tops of green peppers (I like red better now but the price KILLS me!), seed them and stuff with meatloaf mix (ground beef, pork and veal) which I can actually find prepackaged at one of the grocery stores now, diced celery, onion, garlic, salt and pepper and a handfull of rice. That's mixed up like meatloaf and stuffed raw in the peppers. She'd put them in a pan with canned tomatoes poured over them, cover w/ foil and cook at 350 for 35-40 min or meat was done. Take foil off last 10 min so the top can brown a bit. We always had them with mashed potatoes and green beans.

I've blanched the peppers and cut them top to bottom like boats now and grate in a little carrot for sweetness or cheese in the meat mixture for gooeyness but I love the basic recipe and how the rice cooks up inside.
IO1
Waaaay Down South, GA

June 24, 2011
1:18 PM

Post #8651977

dmac, that sounds so similar to what my Mom makes, and yes ... we always have mashed potatoes. I like mashed potatoes with meat loaf, also. ☺

beebonnet

beebonnet
Coos Bay, OR
(Zone 9a)

June 24, 2011
4:03 PM

Post #8652335

This off topic, sort of, but I love porcupine meatballs, too. The meat, rice combo is really good.
Jnette
Northeast, WA
(Zone 5a)

June 24, 2011
4:39 PM

Post #8652424

Well, I just generally use a Spanish Rice to stuff my peppers. Then cover with tomato sauce and a slice of cheese.
dmac085
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7a)

June 24, 2011
5:40 PM

Post #8652532

I have never tried porcupine meatballs--I don't know why--it sound like something my mom would have made for us:lol:

Rice mixes sound great too Jnette. When the weather gets hot I tend to ease up on the meat consumption--not on purpose but it just doesn't appeal. I do a lot more veggies in the summer months. Couscous would be good to--fast and easy.
IO1
Waaaay Down South, GA

June 24, 2011
6:07 PM

Post #8652581

Oooh, now I've got to go drag out Mama's recipe for those and fix em. It's been a while but I sure love those meatballs!
Jnette
Northeast, WA
(Zone 5a)

June 24, 2011
6:25 PM

Post #8652626

Yes, I think when it is hot we all tend to turn to salads like Crab or shrimp Louies, pasta salads, etc.

But, we are still not very hot. High today was only 67 degrees. Nice for working in the yard tho.

Larkie

Larkie
Camilla, GA
(Zone 8a)

June 24, 2011
8:03 PM

Post #8652854

We love the porcupine balls too, haven't made them in years.. Now I will have to have some..

Larkie

Celene

Celene
Columbus, OH

June 25, 2011
3:07 AM

Post #8653117

I have leftover quinoa pilaf, I may try that in some mini bell peppers today. I'm going to mix it with lemon, parsley, basil, chopped tomato and feta.
dmac085
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7a)

June 25, 2011
5:50 AM

Post #8653289

Not to hijack but do you have a recipe for your quinoa pilaf? I tried quinoa last year for the first time and love it but am always looking for new recipies:)

Celene

Celene
Columbus, OH

June 25, 2011
6:02 AM

Post #8653302

I don't use a recipe...I just saute some vegetables...onions, mushrooms, celery, and carrots, and garlic, add the quinoa till it's toasted, then add vegetable broth and steam. I stir through whatever herbs I want at the end, so they retain a more fresh flavor.
dmac085
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7a)

June 25, 2011
5:47 PM

Post #8654451

Thanks, that sounds good and sounds about my speed:lol:
Jnette
Northeast, WA
(Zone 5a)

June 25, 2011
10:02 PM

Post #8654897

Just had some Zatarain's Jambalaya that Susan sent me, with some large shrimp I just happened to have. It was delicious.

Thank you Susan. It was wonderful.

beebonnet

beebonnet
Coos Bay, OR
(Zone 9a)

June 26, 2011
7:15 AM

Post #8655343

M-m-m Celene. I think I need to try your quinoa pilaf. I have never eaten quinoa because i didn't know how to use it. Must try it fixed that way.

Larkie

Larkie
Camilla, GA
(Zone 8a)

June 26, 2011
9:34 AM

Post #8655528

I use quinoa and taboule the same way I use rice..Both are delicious hot or cold, like in salads.

Larkie
Jnette
Northeast, WA
(Zone 5a)

June 26, 2011
6:17 PM

Post #8656472

Ok, I have a question. What are each of the item below?

Quinoa

Tabbouleh (sic?)

zita

Couscous

Often wonder about them when each comes up in a conversation. I have to stop and think about it. Each time I think I have it figured out, something someone says changes it. LOL

Larkie

Larkie
Camilla, GA
(Zone 8a)

June 26, 2011
7:01 PM

Post #8656556

wheat grains.. taboule is a wheat salad, made with bulgar wheat.., usually flavored with olive oil, tomatoes, garlic and lemon, but you could use any veggies you like.. sesrved hot or cold..

Couscous, is also a grain, North African dish of semolina traditionally served with a meat or vegetable stew spooned over it.

Quinoa..a species of goosefoot (Chenopodium), is a grain-like crop grown primarily for its edible seeds. It is a pseudocereal rather than a true cereal

Don't know about Zita, unless you mean ziti, which is a pasta.

IO1
Waaaay Down South, GA

June 26, 2011
7:09 PM

Post #8656576

taboule, Couscous, and Quinoa are all things I've learned about since being on DG. My, how my horizons have grown along with my taste buds and friendships!

Jeanette, you're so very welcome. I'm glad you liked it! I hope you like the other stuf, also. ☺
~Susan
dmac085
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7a)

June 28, 2011
3:12 PM

Post #8660544

Couscous is actually a teeny weenie pasta--super fast cooking and can be eaten hot or cold. I like some of the flavored ones but you can get larger containers of plain (like bulk rice) and flavor it yourself.

Quinoa is a really great source of protein as well.
Jnette
Northeast, WA
(Zone 5a)

June 28, 2011
4:25 PM

Post #8660690

Do any of you grind flax seed? I bought a big jar of it but then found out it doesn't do much good unless you grind it. I want to get a small mortar and pestle. So far, the only ones I have seen are large ones. I think Penzy's have several in their catalog. Do any of you use Penzy's spices etc.? I have yet to order anything. My sister and I are going to get together and place an order.

One of the DGers put me on to them and their flavorings look soooo good. Also their recipes.

beebonnet

beebonnet
Coos Bay, OR
(Zone 9a)

June 28, 2011
5:56 PM

Post #8660868

Jnette---Don't get a mortar and pestle for grinding the flax seeds. I tried that and they are so hard I couldn't get them to brake down. The best is a coffee grinder that you use for herbs and grains. It is perfect for grinding flax seeds.
IO1
Waaaay Down South, GA

June 28, 2011
8:27 PM

Post #8661248

I love Penzy's!
Jnette
Northeast, WA
(Zone 5a)

June 28, 2011
9:48 PM

Post #8661361

Thanks, I have a coffee grinder that I did buy for such things. I don't grind coffee. Will try it.

What do you buy from them Susan?
Pennzer
Midland, TX
(Zone 8a)

June 28, 2011
11:52 PM

Post #8661460

Jnette, I have a note to get Penzeys cinnamon on my next order...

VIETNAMESE EXTRA FANCY CINNAMON
Vietnamese cinnamon is the strongest, richest, and sweetest cinnamon around. For traditional cinnamon recipes such as gooey cinnamon rolls, the vibrant flavor of Vietnamese cinnamon really shines. It is so strong, that in most recipes it should be cut back by about a third, but it is perfect used full strength in any recipe where cinnamon is the main, delicious flavor. Ground, from Vietnam.

I also get their smoked Spanish paprika and ground ancho chili powder.
Jnette
Northeast, WA
(Zone 5a)

June 29, 2011
8:35 AM

Post #8661935

There she is!!! Pennzer is the one that told me about them. Any relation? LOL

Cinnamon huh? I have been meaning to ask you again which is the chili powder you said was so good? You say it is the ancho? I ordered a catalog for my sister and she said she never got one. She is so busy it is difficult to get with her to get an order. I know it has been a long time since you first told me about them.

Now I am afraid they may have dropped me from their list 'cause I haven't ordered. It has been a while since I have gotten their catalog. I love them. They are so informative and I really like their recipes.

Edens_Gardener
Clay Center, KS
(Zone 5b)

June 29, 2011
11:16 AM

Post #8662208

Jnette
The website is penzeys.com I usually order online even though I get their catalog. I have yet to buy spices & herbs from them that weren't good. I like the fact that I can order larger quantities of the ones I use more, which makes the prices really reasonable. (You can also view their current catalog and recipes online)
Jnette
Northeast, WA
(Zone 5a)

June 29, 2011
12:20 PM

Post #8662327

I order on line also, but love their catalogs. You are right about buying in the different amounts being more reasonable. I just have to get with it.
Pennzer
Midland, TX
(Zone 8a)

June 30, 2011
12:37 AM

Post #8663444

Penzey's is featuring a product called Northwoods Seasoning in their summer catalog. Think I'll add that to my order. There is a coupon for a half-cup jar free. For ordering online, it says use Product Code 22150C and use express ordering.

Jen, hurry and get something ordered so you will get those wonderful catalogs again. --Pen
Jnette
Northeast, WA
(Zone 5a)

June 30, 2011
10:38 AM

Post #8664204

Pen, thanks, I just wrote and asked them to send me a catalog. Hope they don't look back at their records. LOL I definitely will place an order soon tho.

Celene

Celene
Columbus, OH

June 30, 2011
12:00 PM

Post #8664398

If they hassle you about a catalog (which would surprise me), PLMK and I'll pick on up for you, I'm going to the local store Saturday. I'm out of the double strength vanilla, Aleppo pepper, and cinnamon.
Jnette
Northeast, WA
(Zone 5a)

June 30, 2011
12:05 PM

Post #8664403

Oh, gosh wouldn't that be nice, to just have a store locally? Thanks Celene.

Larkie

Larkie
Camilla, GA
(Zone 8a)

June 30, 2011
1:40 PM

Post #8664566

I stuffed a few with some left over quinoa that I had cooked in pork broth, with a good fresh just picked ripe tomato crushed and thrown in.. Juice and all,, topped each pepper with 1 tbsp of tomato soup, undiluted..(makes the best juice in the world.., placed peppers on a bed of the quinoa mixture ( we like extra) & Topped with some feta cheese and in the oven... they are smelling up the place some kind of good..

Larkie

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Recipes Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Banana Split Cake / Personal Pizzas Gayl 1 Aug 14, 2012 9:18 AM
Recipes of ALL the USA States gardendragon 102 Jul 20, 2011 5:26 AM
Crescent Lasagna Nebraska_Jewel 3 Aug 22, 2011 6:35 PM
S.Louisiana Dirty Rice justmeLisa 68 Oct 6, 2010 7:51 PM
Just for GardenDragon Brook 6 Aug 18, 2012 2:15 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America