Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

Digging and storing bulbs Early

south central, WI(Zone 5a)

I could use any imput. The daffys have pretty much done their blooming..so plan on doing digging.
Although I know that you are supposed to let them die back, we are Really hoping to get another house and I don't want to leave them all behind..the paperwork counts everything in the ground as part of potential sale. I have said that I want a addendum that says that I can move some plants (like a gazillion), but know that if I don't do something now..the chances are such that I would lose many of the spring bulbs.
SO...I have about 30 of one clump out ..pot them up, hang to dry, heal them in?? I plan on editing about a hundred or two....any suggestions?

This thread has 4 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. Take a tour of our site and learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!