Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: My start with Alocasia hybrids - Alocasia x portora: Portora

Communities > Forums > Article: My start with Alocasia hybrids - Alocasia x portora
bookmark
Forum: Article: My start with Alocasia hybrids - Alocasia x portoraReplies: 1, Views: 13
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
teddykoz
Plano, TX
(Zone 8a)

May 23, 2011
6:42 AM

Post #8581473

LariAnn,

Just wanted to let you know that I have over 12 different varieties of elephant ears. Always look forward to your articles on them as well. Portora are absolutely wonderful plants and I thank you for making them possible. My newest quest is for Sarian, saw one at Meijer Gardens and now I must own one. Thanks again.
Hugs

Ted
LariAnn
Miami, FL
(Zone 10a)

May 23, 2011
6:56 AM

Post #8581505

Ted,

Thanks for the note and your compliments on my work! If you are interested in purchasing a Sarian, I think I can help. I'll have to check the nursery, but if I can provide a nice one in a 6" pot, it will be $14 plus pack/ship to your destination. Also, see my thread on the largest Sarian I ever saw at:

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1142928/

LariAnn
Aroidia Research

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: My start with Alocasia hybrids - Alocasia x portora Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Alocasia Polly Cliffff 5 Jul 27, 2008 1:52 AM
Great phicks 0 Jul 21, 2008 2:39 PM
Growing alocasia odora from seed pjenning 2 Jul 21, 2008 7:54 PM
alocasia daphnep 0 May 19, 2011 2:41 PM
Great article thanks! LeBug 2 May 20, 2011 9:40 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America