Wanted double white and double red oleander

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

I would love to find a double red and a double white oleander. I have posted pictures of a double yellow (Hardy Double Yellow), a double Peach/Pink (Mrs George Roeding) and a double pink (NOID) and a single red (Little Red).

I can trade cuttings or send postage.

Sandy

Cave Creek, AZ

Sandy,
I have double white if you would like. DO you want them rooted or cuttings?
Mickey

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

I would love them rooted if you have some. Thanks so much.

Cave Creek, AZ

Sandy,
I'm trying to get a list together of what I'm rooting for whom I also have double reds but not clear red I have several different types and the both have a fine white line in the flower.
Mickey

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

Do you have any pictures of them? What do you mean by a clear red? Are they a dark red? So many questions...lol No hurry on them. Thanks

Cave Creek, AZ

SANDY,
Send me your phone number and address. I have found a double white plant that is ship able. I don't have any clear double reds but I have a beautiful one with a white stripe. I think it is my favorite of all of them. I will take cuttings.
Mickey

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

Hey Mickey. I will dmail you my info.

I sent out cuttings to people almost 3 weeks ago. They have not rooted yet and I don't remember how long it takes. Do you remember how long it takes cuttings to root in water? Thanks for any help.

Sandy

Cave Creek, AZ

Sandy,
Hi, How did the plant make out that I gave you?
Mickey
Arizona

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

Oh Mickey it has grown so big and hasn't stopped blooming. Thanks so much. I absolutely love it and loved meeting you and your DH!!!!

Cave Creek, AZ

Sandy,
Hi,I'm so glad that the tree is working out for you!
Mickey

Cave Creek, AZ

Sandy,
I am in the process of trying to get ahold of someone from the Oleander Society in Galveston. I would like to purchase several named double oleander. I just can't get them here. They are mostly sold by color. I want to up grape my collection. There is a lot of research going on making the plants hardier and more cold tolerant.

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

Let me know if you get ahold of them and what colors they have. I may also be interested also. I like you love the doubles most but there is a single dark dark red I would love to have.

Cave Creek, AZ

Sandy,
I think you have to be a member of the International Oleander Society to buy cuttings. The membership is only $10.oo a year so I joined right a way. I could only order 5 cuttings so I hope I will be able to get others soon.
Mickey

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images