Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

What you can do with picture frames with chicken wire .

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7b)

An old frame with chicken wire and fabric can be an earring holder. This is an example, only has something else on it. I redid this since this pic and will send a new photo tomorrow

Thumbnail by curvesarein
Palm Bay, FL(Zone 9b)

Cool idea, and very pretty!

I thought of something for you to do if you're not crazy about the plain chicken wire... coat it in colored plastic!
http://www.plastidip.com/home_solutions/Plasti_Dip

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7b)

I changed this out and spray painted the chicken wire white.

Thumbnail by curvesarein
Palm Bay, FL(Zone 9b)

Beautiful!

Round Rock, TX(Zone 8b)

Cute!!! I have a frame just like that! (and NO! You can't have it!) ^_^

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7b)

Waah! :(

Redmond, OR(Zone 6a)

Cute! i use the dollar store file trays that are metal for my earring rack just turn them over and hangem up!

(Linny) Salem, SC(Zone 7b)

what kind of file trays, hoyaGirl? I do to the Dollar Store all the time.

Redmond, OR(Zone 6a)

They are a wire mesh usuallly in silver or sometimes black but they are sporatic on when they carry them.

Portage, IN(Zone 5b)

Cool! I did the same thing but used window screen. The frame is from Pier 1; I took the glass out and used screen in its place. Then just trim away the excess in the back. Here's a pic.

Thumbnail by Down2Earth64
Redmond, OR(Zone 6a)

Fabulous im too lazy i guess to make them. I just repurpose alot :)

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7b)

New Idea. Key holder, just need s hooks.

Thumbnail by curvesarein
Dover AFB, DE(Zone 7a)

That is a great idea - and the keys never get misplaced again☺

Yucaipa, CA(Zone 10a)

@ Hoyagirl ~ regarding the earring holder from a picture frame ~ you can do the same thing with the plastic mesh that is sold at the craft stores. Just buy it in the sheet, weave some ribbon around the edges and add an extra length of ribbon to hang with. I made one of these 2 years ago for my teenage granddaughter to use with her earrings. Only I attached the plastic sheet to a child size coat hangar first..

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.