Photo by Melody

Water Gardens: Ponder Back after 4 year absence ......anyone remember me ?

Communities > Forums > Water Gardens
bookmark
Forum: Water GardensReplies: 3, Views: 96
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
teresamas
Ormond Beach, FL
(Zone 9b)

June 3, 2011
6:15 PM

Post #8607007

Hi everyone , I'm a seriously obsessed ponder who used to post water lily pics and send out lots of hardy and tropical water lilys , lotus , papyrus , and other marginals and oxygenators for postage here on DG . My husband went suddenly blind with severe amnesia and short term memory loss four years ago this April ,he was in the hospital for several months and is in and out pretty regularly . I simply let my DG sub expire . It was overwhelming the first few years for us all . We have moved and lost much of my collection .Ive been busy setting up new ponds here and am attempting rebuilding my collection with seriously limited funds .If I traded or sent you plants for postage in the past I sure would LOVE it if you could return the favor . Its been so long since I traded here on Daves that all of my emails are wiped ... I'm growing out a few baby Tinas and will have islamoradas in a month or so . I also have Mexicana, Arc en ciel and Charlene Strawn to trade .for other lilies and lotus . I'll be updating my trade list ASAP . It's good to be back :) I am hoping some of my old traders will remember me VBG
Have a great weekend and Happy Ponding !

This message was edited Jun 4, 2011 9:19 AM

Thumbnail by teresamas
Click the image for an enlarged view.

Carolyn22
Athens, PA
(Zone 5b)

June 4, 2011
6:37 PM

Post #8609227

Teresa

Welcome back - you have had a hard way to go the past four years. I hope things get easier for you. Would you be interested in any NOID waterlilies?

Carolyn
FrillyLily
springfield area, MO
(Zone 5b)

June 6, 2011
2:24 PM

Post #8613359

Hi! Welcome back!
I haven't' been here that long, so didn't know you before. I am moving unfortunately, so I don't have anything to share right now. Just wanted to say hi! there is a Texas water plant coop each year that is very nicely priced if you are interested I am sure someone will give you details. I think they do it in the early spring. You might also try an advertisement in your local paper, freecycle or craigs list. I seen someone on CL a couple months ago in my area giving away some kind of pond lily.

dahos77
Aiea, HI
(Zone 11)

June 8, 2011
10:49 AM

Post #8618053

I'd be interested in trades... I have quite a few named water lilies. All tropicals though... I live in Hawaii.

Thumbnail by dahos77
Click the image for an enlarged view.

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Water Gardens Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Lotus/Kitty Litter Mardell 36 Jun 21, 2011 5:29 AM
This is my waterpond before we started the new construction! TraciS 9 Feb 19, 2008 1:35 PM
No Pump Water Garden gardening101usa 4 Mar 12, 2007 5:50 PM
Easy and inexpensive pond... BigDaddy99 85 Aug 8, 2008 11:05 PM
How many ponders are out there ?? List your names - Update! judycooksey 364 Jul 24, 2014 8:15 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America