Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

Some of my containers:

Brigham City, UT(Zone 5b)

The people in my neighborhood call me the "pot" lady. I work at the hospital in my town and if we get talking about gardening and I say where I live they often ask about all the pots. I got these for $13 each at Lowe's, they were originally $69. When I redo the porch, they will look much better.

Thumbnail by MyRee

These saucer pots were too low so I "elevated" them with old logs that I cut in 3rd's and used my girl scout skills and lashed them together to make the tripod and set the pots on top. Now they are about 5' tall. When the plants really start to grow, they will spill over the top. Each one cost me $9.

Thumbnail by MyRee

Spring is so late here that it has taken me so long to get things planted. I love my old ladder.

Thumbnail by MyRee

I have 3 old wheelbarrows planted. They are going to be fabulous.

Thumbnail by MyRee

another

Thumbnail by MyRee

Planters in my front yard, I love the tree stumps.

Thumbnail by MyRee

another view

Thumbnail by MyRee

My front side yard

Thumbnail by MyRee

my tub

Thumbnail by MyRee
Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

Love the planters by the street. Stumps are great,wish they were mine.

Hillsborough, NC

Wow, MyRee -- everything looks wonderful -- you have a special touch!

Columbus, OH

Girl Scout skills are never lost. Beautiful job.

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

MyRee,

Those recycle ideas are awesome. I had noticed a neighbour had recently added an old ladder like you and it really added some dimension to her garden. Thanks for sharing

Joanne

Thanks for the comments. I love my containers. My front yard looks better this year than it ever has because of my containers. I will go out tomorrow and take more pictures.
I love all the containers on this forum, thanks for sharing

(Judith) Denver, CO(Zone 5b)

What fun!

Thumbnail by revclaus
Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

That is really charming and definatly shows you are a gardener on that balcony.

Those are beautiful containers on your balcony. I am having such fun. My neighbors comment on the time that I spend in the garden. I would spend all day every day if I could. I am creating a new bed around my containers now. I am so pleased with how things are growing.
Joanna, I just hope to have flowers like you. I read many of your comments and look at the pictures, they are wonderful.

Thumbnail by MyRee

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.