-
AuthorContent
geneso
Seattle, WA

June 13, 2011
5:59 AM

Post #8627123

Hello,

I have just setup a drip system for my greenhouse, two gardens and the grapes I will be planting next week. I have tree lines on my property andf also roses. I want to continue with a separate drip system for these plants, the trees are in lines 300 yards long and also 100 yards long. I have a large amount of 1/2" PVC pipe given me and have used it on my previous projects and it seems to work great.

My trees are on a 9 degree down slope from my source of water supply, event though the distance is quite long, could I utilize the 1/2" pvc over these greater distances with no problems? What pump would you recommend?

Thanks in advance

This thread has 4 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. Take a tour of our site and learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!

Other Irrigation Systems Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Drip Irrigation Gardening TomK 40 Jun 26, 2014 5:51 PM
EZ cloner success stories skidbump 78 May 16, 2012 1:44 PM
Who has an Irrigation System birder17 29 Nov 4, 2014 1:59 PM
Irrigating/watering "cottage" garden lizzipa 16 Jun 10, 2011 5:37 PM
do rain barrels provide enough ooomph for drip irrigation? 6aseeder 15 Mar 26, 2011 2:52 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America