JULY CRAZY CRITTER SWAP

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

SEND A CRITTER BIG OR SMALL WE LOVE THEM ALL .

NEW SING UP DATE 9 CLOSES SO SIGN UP NOW IF YOU WANT TO JOIN US : SAT JUNE 25TH

MAIL OUT BY : JULY25TH

AS you all know we love to decorate our Gardens with Flowers & Accent Art :) if you would like to join us in some fun
just sign up here .

LET us know if you into WEIRD & WACKY OR CRAZY & ZANY OR FUN & FANCY .

YOUR LIKES BUTTERFLIES, DRAGONFLIES,HORSEFLIES MAYBE YOUR INTO
FROGS , CATS OR DOGS , OR A KNOME ON A LOG ,

ONE NICE DECOR IS ALL YOU HAVE TO SEND JUST BE SURE THAT IF IT IS BREAKABLE PLEASE PACK IT SAFELY
& INSURE A SAFE TRIP WE DO NOT NEED BROKEN YARD ART :( .

WELL LET THE SIGN UP BEGIN

Would also Like to add THAT IF YOU HAVE NO CAMERA TO Post a Picture PLEASE PLEASE SAY SO & That way your Partner can send me a Picture of WHAT SHE IS SENDING & I WILL POST IT FOR YOU OR SHE CAN POST THE PICTURE After you have received it or she can send you the picture & You can post it what ever works

This message was edited Jun 22, 2011 7:02 AM

Thumbnail by deejay9

CRITTERS

#1 TATERS55
#2 RIDESREDMULE
#3 MUD_ELF
#4 HEAVENSCAPE
#5 AMANDAESQ
#6 MUTTLOVER
#7 IRISLUVR0252
#8 ROBYZNEST
#9 CVILLE_GARDENER
#10 FOTV
#11 CRIT
#12 JSXTIGER
#13 JANAESTONE
#14 GAGIRL1066
#15 CUE_CHIK
#16 PURPBUTFLY
#17 OUTLAWHEART81
# 18 CLANCAMPBELL
#19 ROSERAIRIE

This message was edited Jun 26, 2011 5:18 PM

(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX(Zone 9a)

Sign me up please?
I like angels, gnomes, frogs.... anything for the garden.

This message was edited Jun 22, 2011 8:25 AM

Barnesville (Charle, GA(Zone 8b)

How about Polyclay, is it welcome? i got all kinds of critters I've made.....

Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL(Zone 7b)

Ohhh, I want to play!!! I would like a crazy , funny and interesting critter please!!

This message was edited Jun 17, 2011 7:51 AM

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

I'll take your critters Charleen!!
Love frogs, gnomes, lizards and Charley!!
So, sign me up Susie.

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7b)

Dang. You got me again. I'm in!

WOW Guess there are lots of CRITTER LOVERS ☺ & Yes Char all of us love you ployclay :) Just a short coffee break then fix daddy some lunch then its back to the great outdoors it is so nice out there Welcome all of you critters :)))

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

I'd like to sign up!

I love Butterflies, Dragonflies, Owls, Turtle, Frogs, Gnomes, Fairies.

Where do we send our critters too?

Hi CUE Once We have Our players I will send you a name to send to but it will be about another 2 weeks yet :)
but keep Watch here .

all we ask is that everyone sends out by the due dates :) So Keep an eye open for thise crazy zany critters .
back later have to get the back yard done .

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

Am sooooo excited now!!!

Marysville, OH(Zone 5b)

Me too. Me too. I'm getting addicted. I like animals and bugs and imaginary critters - actually anything that has a personality and/or bright colors.

Thumbnail by muttlover
Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

Me too! Count me in! I love all the critters......well except for snakes!

The crazier the better!

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

I want to play. I like dragons, dragonflies, gnomes.... I could go on and on so I guess you can say I will take it all.

Middle, TN(Zone 6b)

I'm in, Susie, since I've already got some "critters" stuck away in my gift stash. Perfect for this! ^_^

Edited to add that I like all critters that are realistic or perhaps a little bit whimsical or zany. I'm NOT fond of fairies, elves, gnomes, fantasy figures, etc. Just not my thing.

This message was edited Jun 17, 2011 3:55 PM

I have dragons, gryphons, fairies, gargoyales, frogs, gnomes, turtles, hummm I seem to have lots already,,heehee.....

Dragon I painted a loooooong time ago!

Thumbnail by Mud_Elf
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

Hi everyone!

What a fabulous job, Elfie. Is that one you entered in a show?

Critters that work for me are frogs, bunnies, dragonflies, butterflies, lizards and spiders...realistic or whimsical. I run for dear life from snakes.

Nop,, friuty that is one that was destroyed in the last car accident,,,sigh. I was taking over 50 dragons I had painted to my son in WV. The guy who rear ended me destroyed them all!!

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

How devastating, in more ways than one.

I am past it all.. finally!!. Life is good here on the pond...lol

welcome fruit
Just wanted to share my Kitties new play pen THANKS TO FOTV she sent a huge Box to me today & My critters love it hope you can view it :)

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1907690289690&comments

Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK(Zone 7a)

I'm not sure I understand. You just send some kind of critter that your partner likes?

I'll give it a whirl. I like about all criters and such, but NO SNAKES!!!! No no no .... none of those!!!! Also do not care for cats, except Garfield. lol I like anything, wacky, real, zany .... whatever.

This message was edited Jun 17, 2011 5:36 PM

(jax) Dundalk, MD(Zone 7a)

how come everybodies kno bout this cept me? why i always last? gotta aree with ya there, crit.......no cats/snakes......or (maybe jist let the cat eat all the snakes). I want sum critters! kin i play? weird/wacky, fun, fantasy or whomever.

love the play pen!! Missing my kitties here. They cannot come until July after thier vet visit!!

Whoo hoo and now the party begins!!!

Hey CRIT Welcome will add you to the list in the morning :)

cross post welcome JSX Will add you in the mornight also :) GN ALL Been a long day

Now, would ya jest lookit this!!! My Mule want to celebrate the fourth and this ain't even the right thread!!! How's this for a critter???? I love him, but I'm his Mama...

Thumbnail by ridesredmule

ROFLMWO!!

CHar Please send charley to me Then I Won't have to Buy Gas for my Lawn mower any more :) HEHE

(Di) Seven Mile, OH(Zone 6b)

LOL Char - loving that crazy Charley! He's just a patriotic citizen on an early party binge :)

i saw lots of wild and crazy critters today at a new store I visited so I'm ready for my name, Susie.

Like the AARP lady says - sign me up! I love dragonflies and bees.

I knew You would love him as much as me. thank you girls. I'll tell Charley tomarrow.

Welcome DI ITS Great To Have all our friends in ONE Great Place Isn't it SUCH A GREAT Meeting place
& Yes Charley is welcome also :)

Coffee is on got my BIG GIRL PANTIES ON AS JOYCE SAYS SO My Day is about ready to start :)
Much I want to do today but not sure just how far I Will get but will see:)

invite your friends I think we have about 14 critters so far :) going to try to get away to shop sunday while my sister is here with daddy so i can look for critters :)

you all have a safe day I will check back in later about NOON .
susie

Blackshear, GA

Hi Susie,
I would love to join! I like most anything also, except dragons, gnomes, gargoyles, and such. This will be fun!

Humm... thems be fighting words to the litlle Elfie,, whatch mean you don't like me dragons!!!!
LOL,,, just kidding. Good thing I did not send you a dragon during the froggie swap huh??

Huggs
Elfie

Oh Suzie,, you forgot to add "cue_chik" to the list up top!!

(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX(Zone 9a)

Oh Kris, I'll take her dragon!

Lookie,, LOOKIE!!
I WANT ONE!!!!

Thumbnail by Mud_Elf

And dis one too!!

Thumbnail by Mud_Elf
(Cindy) Auburn, CA(Zone 10a)

I want in this one please

I like butterflies and frogs the most. I love metal garden art, but anything will make me smile.

It is ok LK,, If I gets you name I beez sending in the DRAGONS!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.